How The Hogg Stole Race Day...THE MOVIE!!

Dale The Bold

I posted this over on the General Lee site, but I thought I'd post it here, too. Just a little of my silliness y'all might get a kick out of.

I wrote this poem last year, but I decided to make an audio recording of it for everyone and I gathered some photos to make a little video. It's almost eight minutes long, but it's a fun little Christmasy tale. Sorry that the audio is about a half-second off. That happened during the YouTube translation. It may take a while to load, but I hope you find it worthwhile.

And, yes, I did ALL the voices. Crazy as that may be, considering Daisy has a line in it. :oops:

So, if you enjoy it, tell others about it, and leave positive feedback. And if you don't like it....well, please just shut up about it. :lol:

So, here is my silly Christmas gift to all the other Dukes fans out there. I present to you...

<--Click here and wait for it to load.

(Sorry, dial-up guys).

Wow, Dale!

I've always enjoyed your posts here and over at cglfc, and when I read that poem on cglfc last year, I was really impressed by your writing skills, but I had no idea you are so talented vocally. What a great job on this video. Boss and the other voices are so realistic--especially Waylon's narration!

• 3 years later...