Congrats to MaryAnne, Employee O' The Month!

Brian Coltrane

Yes, it's true. For anyone who missed the announcement on our homepage, the HazzardNet staff (well, most of it ) got together and nominated the employee of the month ( namely, the one who wasn't around to defend herself.)

Before anybody does the math, remember that our employee of the month system will probably work on the same calendar principal as our "fan of the month" and our "monthly newsletter." Meaning, this could be a quarterly event, or a leap-year occassion, or happen twice in one month. So ya just never know.

Seriously though, MaryAnne does great work on this site and on DukesofHazzardfanfic.com, and she also provides feedback, suggestions, and inspiration. When necessary, she's also lobbed a well-aimed fry pan at me and MeadowMufn. MaryAnne is truly a peacekeeper and public servant of this fair domain, and in all honesty HazzardNet wouldn't be the same without her.

MaryAnne, all teasing aside - you are appreciated!

Brian

Well, I must say I'm dubiously honored by this....dubious honor. Khee! Seriously tho', thank you. I think. Heh heh! As for those shiny buttons.....I can't help it. I'm drawn to them, inexplicably. They're purty ya know. All shiney and sparkly. They call to me.....MaryAnne! MaryAnne! And I'm drawn in. Ooo...what's dis button do? *click* Oops. *KERBLAMO!* :)

Let's face it, I have some tough expectations to live up to being a Coltrane. Accidentally blowing stuff to smithereens is practically a fine art. I think I'm almost a master. Khee! Falling asleep at the dinner table is my newest talent. :D

Seriously tho'....Thanks, y'all. :wink: