Link to the new movie DVD trailer

Capt_Redneck

Is it me, or is anybody rolling their eyes at the cover that shows the Boar's Nest serving cocktails. Last time I checked, the Boar's Nest never served cocktails, but then again, last time I checked, Hollywood used to make good movies at one point, too.

What the hell, right? They take liberties with everything else, why not have cocktails at the Boar's Nest. Let's throw in margaritas and other mixed drinks as well. Who wants beer and whiskey in Hazzard anyway. :roll:

Please don't insult me because I'm voicing my opinion in a calm fashion. I am simply saying that the Boar's Nest is a bar that served beer and whiskey (and the occasional mint julip). Why make it any different?

That's all I'm asking, and I think it's dumb to change it. Last time I checked, it was still legal to voice ones opinions.

I agree that I could care less what drinks are served.. Everyone is however, entitled to their own opinion, so there's no big deal..

We all come together in a msg forum to discuss our likes/dislikes, but that doesn't mean someone has to like the same thing as you or whatever..

We should all stay on topic though, so........

• 3 months later...
does anyone know how one judges if DVD sales are good? I mean this is a direct to DVD, so I was wondering.

If it does well Im sure there could be others. That would be an interesting twist.

I was found out something does anybody have the soundtrack to the first movie is so then you've heard the song "Black Betty" Well it hard to understand the song on the soundtrack. Well I found out that it was first done by Tom Jones and you can actually understand his version. www.TomJones.com if you want to check out his website.

• 7 months later...