A random thought from Yankee rebel wanna-be

pendragon1980

• 1 month later...

I'm glad y'all got a kick out of those pics! How about a couple more?

You might be a Redneck if your Motor home looks like this:

rednecmotorhome2jy.jpg

If playing Horseshoes with your family looks like this:

rn6fj.jpg

If your house looks like this AFTER you win the Powerball Lottery:

powerballwinner5lu.jpg

Or if even your "high tech" computer runs like this:

redneckcomp3lq.jpg

P.S. My car and I thank you Dukesfan1979! Glad to see another Pontiac Lover as well as a fellow PAer!

Hey dodge charger, i've been near Mirimichi a couple years ago, my buddy and I drove out to PEI and we ended up driving through NB up near Mirimichi, thats some redneck area for sure dude.. lol.. we were driving up this one road, go around a bend and I see the back end of a pickup truck, sticking out of the ditch, I slow to check it out, and the drivers door is wide open, thr front of it looked to be brunt and sure enough the front end was buried in the ditch while the rear bumper was sticking out into the highway.. apparently that was some indian reserve from what I was told..

i got a redneck one curtessy of my sister-in-law in Lexington South Carolina:

if your shovel handle breaks and instead of replacing it you stick a tree branch into the shovel, you might be a redneck..

orr....

if your BBQ runs out of gas so instead of buying more propane, you just fill it full of charcoal and call it a hibachi, you might be a redneck..

LMFAO! it's a trip to visit my wifes family.. I lived in Columbia SC for a month, had a very redneck trailer too..

oh and a friend of mine down there has 28 dogs and 2 horses on her half-acre land.. lol..

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine sent me this from a foxworthy calender so I thought I would share with everybody " You might be a Redneck if You can name the entire cast of "The Dukes of Hazzerd" but not Your congressman.

And here is one from my brother You Might Be a Redneck if You use your neighbor address to order Pizza because you are living in your RV in their Backyard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ten Ways to Tell If A Redneck Is Working On Your Computer

10. The monitor is up on blocks.

9. Outgoing faxes have tobacco stains on them.

8. The six front keys have rotted out.

7. The extra RAM slots have Dodge truck parts stored in them.

6. The numeric keypad only goes up to six.

5. The password is "Bubba".

4. There's a gun rack mounted on the CPU.

3. There's a Skoal can in the CD-ROM drive.

2. The keyboard is camouflaged.

AND the number 1 way to tell if a Redneck

has been working on your computer is...

1. The mouse is now referred to as a "critter".

• 8 months later...

OH my God, Y'all had me cracking up. I loved the pictures!!! Y'all making me miss NC again. It's been 5 yrs since I left the rural life and enter the urban hell.

Here are my true to life Redneck experiences

The directions to your house include turn off the paved road. (the dirt road to the right is the right dirt road, and don't worry the bridge will hold your car, and if you pass the second horse field you've gone to far, were the rest of the directions to my trailer.)

You mow your entire back yard with a borrowed weedeater. (Hey why pay for one when you can go to Cuz and borrow one! )

Your neighbor will not tell you how many huntin' dogs he has, (must be a state secret)

You trade a broken down piece o'sh-t car for a broke down huge hole in the bottom piece o'sh-t boat.

You then turn that pos boat into a planter with your name on it.

Your the Dukes of the rednecks in your trailer park because you have a the only doublewide, and your landlords trailer is the worst of the bunch.

Your kids potty train in the yard, off the steps, etc.

Your neighbor calls you to tell you your baby is escaping out the dog door butt naked again.

Your landlord uses a backhoe to prevent people from skipping out in the night with thier trailer.

Your car is hit by a crazed deer, coming home from a christmas ball.

You hit a deer with your truck and wonder if the meat is still any good.

The only thing preventing your truck from flipping are those ditches! Thank god for that too.

Ya move to the urban hell of Philly and conceously have to work at not saying "fixing to go"

Man I miss Hubert NC, just outside of Jacksonville NC.

OH my God, Y'all had me cracking up. I loved the pictures!!! Y'all making me miss NC again. It's been 5 yrs since I left the rural life and enter the urban hell.

Here are my true to life Redneck experiences

The directions to your house include turn off the paved road. (the dirt road to the right is the right dirt road, and don't worry the bridge will hold your car, and if you pass the second horse field you've gone to far, were the rest of the directions to my trailer.)

You mow your entire back yard with a borrowed weedeater. (Hey why pay for one when you can go to Cuz and borrow one! )

Your neighbor will not tell you how many huntin' dogs he has, (must be a state secret)

You trade a broken down piece o'sh-t car for a broke down huge hole in the bottom piece o'sh-t boat.

You then turn that pos boat into a planter with your name on it.

Your the Dukes of the rednecks in your trailer park because you have a the only doublewide, and your landlords trailer is the worst of the bunch.

Your kids potty train in the yard, off the steps, etc.

Your neighbor calls you to tell you your baby is escaping out the dog door butt naked again.

Your landlord uses a backhoe to prevent people from skipping out in the night with thier trailer.

Your car is hit by a crazed deer, coming home from a christmas ball.

You hit a deer with your truck and wonder if the meat is still any good.

The only thing preventing your truck from flipping are those ditches! Thank god for that too.

Ya move to the urban hell of Philly and conceously have to work at not saying "fixing to go"

Man I miss Hubert NC, just outside of Jacksonville NC.

I loved the directions to your house you gave that was real funny to give to Pizza Delivery people.

Yea, it was kinda interesting giving directions to my house. It was also kind of funny when someone saw the little five railroad timber bridge with no sides for the first time. They're like "that thing is gonna hold me?" and I'm like "yea, it held the semi-trucks hauling the trailers over it, it will hold you! I have seen some people just do a 3 point turn and leave, instead of going over the bridge! chickens!

What scares me is that we were only barely considered redneck.