What's in your collection?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents were cool with the dukes, they got me 2 of what they could find. One to play with and one to stash away. The more expensive stuff, I could play with, only with supervision.

1980 metal lunch box

coloring books, and annuals

the original posters

the general lee dash board toy

the four car box set (both with two cop cars, and the one with the rest)

the waylon 45

the soundtrack

the record player

the models

the coleco game

the t-shirts

the slot racing set

the jumper set

all the cars, in 1/64,1/18,and 1/24

the action figures

the flash teddy bear (even though i would have preferred daisy lol)

General Lee's autograph.

They are mostly in the boxes like I said. I keep them displayed, with my dale earhardt stuff, in room off of my garage. It's my play room, with tv, a homemade bar, and a jukebox. The jukebox, I bought from a bar that was going out of business, got it for a 100.00, with the records in it, old waylon, hank, willie. I love my playroom. And before you ask, no you not move in, and nothing is for sale, and yes it is heavily guarded, well my dog lucky is heavy. Anyway thats my collection.

• 3 months later...

I grew up watching this show and it was my life. All I have is a leather belt for a child with metal buckle with Bo and Luke on the General Lee. I was about 5 yrs old when I got I guess. But I do remember all of us kids in my neighborhood playing the characters. To bad the only place you can see the episodes now is on CMT. It's funny my children love wearing my old belt. Which my 9 yr old daughter thinks it's corny, but my 4yr son and 3 yr old daughter love... I take the episodes off of CMT for them to watch....

• 2 weeks later...

I have The lunchbox, the emgo general lee, the 1981 1/18 GL, the old 3 car sets, the roadrunner, the movie 3 car set, the Movie 1/18 GL, Dukes of hazzard Barnstormer, a 1/24 Jeep Rubicon just like what Daisy had in the movie but it's not a real Dukes Toy it is part of my Jeep Collection and I have several of them, 01 Shirt and last but not least my newest addition my CJ-7 that has begun the DIXIE transformation.

I also have this funny knock off General Lee from when I was a kid that is a orange Charger with the flag and the numbers are actually 10 instead of 01. As a kid 4 year old I didn't notice when my parent bought me the knock off. Now it's just funny to look at and I can't believe how people would make such a lousy knock off just to capatalize on the show. That is also kind of like the Hot Wheels Dixie Challeger. I guess It worked because I have 5 of them.

I guess my Dukes collection is somewhat modest even though I have been a fan since the show's original run on CBS.I have in my collection,

a Rosco P. Coltrane figure, still in original packaging, Dukes Napkins/Table cover with General Lee,also original packaging.Signed

photos of Sonny Shroyer,James Best, and double signed John Schneider/

Tom Wopat from the 97 Reunion movie. The one thing I would love to finish is my Dukes trading cards.I have roughly half of the first 66 card

series.Anyway, the tv series is definitely the best Dukes, no theatrical

movie can even come close. :p

• 2 weeks later...

well I have collections of DOH here is

Posters cast

die cast 1:24 scale general lee car

hot pursuit set- General Lee, Rosco's police cruiser, Daisy duke's Plymouth, boss hogg's car, daisy duke's jeep wrangler.

Season Box Sets DVD 1, 2, 3,

unofficial book

2004 calendar

daisy duke jeep model kit

general lee model kit

ps 1, 2 dukes games..

t-shirt 20 anniversary 1978-1998 large

(bo's ) John Schnieder-behind scense video vhs like how make this series for reunion

Night Twister john schneider action in movie.. vhs

I will think more later when I add more... that all is it for me thanks :)

^^where'd ya get your calander?? lol. I'd love one of those. My friends already think I've gone mad with dukes.lol. :wink:

My two favorite things in my DOH collection would have to be my model of the General Lee and the model kit of Daisy's jeep Dixie (which took me hours upon hours to figure out!!lol) Or else my Dukes Of Hazzard Purse (oh yess!) lol.

you need order by ebay or www.calendars.com where have many and many there.. they cost about $12 to 15 dollars.. not bad that how I get those thanks.. any question let me know they would be in thanks.

Edit i just only find movie as http://www.calendars.com/Product.asp?TID={725817D1-1CD7-4F13-8BC9-F09577D78A9F}&PID=1&MGID=-1&IID=26227 that is it.. that all I have.. thanks. :)

you need order by ebay or www.calendars.com where have many and many there.. they cost about $12 to 15 dollars.. not bad that how I get those thanks.. any question let me know they would be in thanks.

Edit i just only find movie as http://www.calendars.com/Product.asp?TID={725817D1-1CD7-4F13-8BC9-F09577D78A9F}&PID=1&MGID=-1&IID=26227 that is it.. that all I have.. thanks. :)

Thanks for the info.!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, I totally forgot...

besides season 1-4....

Bo Duke t-shirt

01 t-shirt

dukes of hazzard mouspad

dukes of hazzard reunion

diecast model of the General Lee

model of Dixie

General Lee poster

Dukes Of Hazzard purse

Dukes of hazzard CD

Hot Pursit cars

Dukes Of Hazzard Scrapbook

a couple other shirts

2 hats

dukes of hazzard cards

yup thats it for now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've had my collection growing lately and I've got:

1:18 scale General Lee

1:18 scale General Lee New R/C Car

Dukes Pillow and Fitted Sheet

1 Dukes Shirt

1-4th Seasons on DVD

Dukes Boardgame

Dukes Calculator Metal Version

1979 Dukes TV Guide

Confederate Flag

Dukes Movie Poster

General Lee Movie Poster

Bo and Luke Duke Vintage Poster

and still growing.....

• 2 weeks later...

im a new dukes fan, but i have some stuff.

1. i have a brown dukes shirt

2. i have a gray General Lee shirt

3. i have a yellow " Bo-Delicious" shirt

4. a new dukes of hazzard General Lee poster

5. a few printed pictures from the internet.

6. dukes of hazzard season 1

thats my dukes stuff. bye y'all

reesie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Are you talking about napkins or something else?! Umm. There is a good page for napkins perhaps!

Also,you can find some other content on it,such as dry suits or pdd or missouri ozarks.

You can search on the homepage try some other keywords,no ads even.these page updated every day.Because of the huge database,it perhaps not very fast,if you don't like it,take it easy.

• 2 months later...

my most prised duke's and all around prized possesion is my stuffed flash dog from the eighties. she's missing an eye but he still has the tag that prooves her right as a duke colectable. i also own a dukes of hazzard coloring book, two t-shirts, a remote control general lee, a dukes of hazzard purse, i also have thousands of pictures printed off the computer, i also have a pair of boots that look like bo's and three different belts that resamble his belt he always wore, i have a model general lee, i'm making matching shirts for me and my cousin that say i love country boys!