Daisy Duke Wardrobe Malfunction in Season 6

TXZ045

should this thread be moved? or removed or neither?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. should this thread be moved? or removed or neither?

Enough of this crap.

Stop with the name calling . Stop with the insinuations and accusations.

Enough of the dirt kicking. There is no need for any of this any more.

We are all Dukes Fans here and that is why we are here. Everybody can have THEIR own opinion on what they think and observe about the Dukes.

Maryanne, Brian or Meadow - please lock this thread up.

Darrell

I hate to tell you this TXZ but our rights aren't equal. When our founding fathers framed the Constitution they did NOT do it so that perverted things can be protected. People like you and certain lawyers have twisted their original intentions so much, we don't know right from wrong anymore. That's because some people want to justify their own immorality and push it on other people, then hide behind what they think is the Constitution. There's a saying that goes "Evil flourishes when good folks do nothing" This website is dedicated to goodness and if the moderators "do nothing" about you, that's their choice. I guess we'll just have to wait and hear from them.

Roman Polanski once said "What's horror to you, may not be horror to me."

That might not be the exact quote, pretty close.

A Hazzardnet moderator/ adminstrator commented on this thread - posts #21 & #44.

Roman Polanski, he's the guy that raped the little girl in the U.S. and then fled to Europe and has still not been tried for it...apparently he didn't consider that "horrible" enough to go to trial. I'd consider the source.

Since we're doing quotes, how about this one...

"You deserve what you tolerate"

This website is dedicated to goodness and if the moderators "do nothing" about you, that's their choice. I guess we'll just have to wait and hear from them.

What am I? Chopped grits? I have posted in this thread a few times already. Would y'all rather Brian and Mufn chime on this one? I can bring it to their attention. I have no problem with that. Apparently my handling of this situation hasn't been well received. Sorry, I refuse to resort to having to police this place to the extreme. However, I have not been doing nothing. I've been watching you guys discuss and debate this. I think I was a tad erroneous in my observation about respect tho'. I've been greatly disappointed by some of the responses here.

Therefore, I'm going to do something. I'm locking this thread.