A Nightmare from the Past (DoH/Kr/StG SG-1 crossover)

Mikey says "Smokey and The Bandit, is that something like the The Fast annd The Furious movies were like then. I know that Burt Reynolds, Jackie Gleason, Jerry Reed and Sally Field was in it but that's all I know about it."

Jesse says "Ya our homeroom teacher was talking about one day and how he said it was the very first movie and the coolest movie he has ever seen in his life."

Stevie says "Oh it so much better than stupid Fast and The Furious movies that you always wait for the next one to come out."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikey says "Mom, that's not fair and The Fast and The Furious isn't stupid and yes there is a plot to the movies."

Jesse says "Well, I guess if mom says that a 77 Pontiac Trans Am is cooler than your car and my car Mikey. Then I guess that is cooler after all."

Michael says "Will, the two of you stop arguing there three brand new baby sisters of yours that are getting the impression that all the three of you do is agrue. And Stevie will talk about your driving lessons later, and why didn't you tell me about that sooner."

Stevie says "Well, I was afraid you would get mad dad and everything and mom say it's natural besides all of my Uncle's drove before my they were sixteen years old."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Rc says "Hey, you haven't eatin till you stopped at "Superdawg Drive-in" in Chicago. And don't be a rookie by calling them Hot Dogs and asking for Ketchup because all your going to get is little packets of ketchups."

Julie says "Hey, didn't take me there that summer we met and we ate there you're right they do got the best Hot Dogs in Chicago Rc."

Joey says "Hey, I've heard of that place didn't they open up in 1949 and it's a family run place anyways."

Julie says "Hey, before I forget did you everybody know that this pretty lady from the "The Food Network" is doing a interview with Bo and she is meeting him at the Boars Nest."

Emma says "I hope she likes flat beer and flirting guys all around here from the time she gets to the Boars Nest till the time she leaves then."

Bonnie says "Well, actually it's me, Bo and Danny she is interviewing and no Danny please don't try to get a beer when your at the Boar's Nest please besides you got plenty of time for that in your life."

Danny says "Ah Mom, I just want to try just once and see if anybody catches on to my age. I'm tall like dad so maybe they won't notice that I'm not old enough. And also Chevelle's big sister Corvette works there and I want to talk to her."

Bonnie says "What kind of names are Chevelle and Corvette for girls anyways Danny?"

Danny says "There french and they have a brother named Nova that in the Marines right now in Iraq anyways so I don't got to worry about him anyways. Well actually that's short for Casanova and he is legend at Hazzard High from what all the underclassman tell about him. In fact I heard he took three girls to the Senior Prom and they didn't even know it."

Joey says "So what is Casanova's real first name and that is good, but Hazzard is smalltown why didn't they find out about what he did and that is good even for New York City. Wait a minute here is Corvette is single and does she have a boyfriend and I can't wait to see her."

Phoebe says " I would use Chevelle and Corvette for girls, if I had girls it sure would be different for names."

Emma says "Well Jason, count those two out because I don't this baby called that right there and your smiling about what Casanova did at his Senior Prom."

Jason says "Oh come, honey that kid had guts you would've tried that in Queens because all three of them girls would've found out and left him at the prom and better yet found his car on him."

JasonJr says "Wow, I would love to know how he got away with that right there and that is really something after all."

Joey says "Oh quit dreaming Jason, you will never be able to do that right there you would be bragging about to the girls and they would find out. And besides who fall for that trick anyways."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty shook her head at her family. "Michael, your Just as bad as the twins. You are consently always argueing with them as a big joke and you encourage them to do it. I know Stevie certainly doesn't need encouragement, she does it all the time with out any help what so ever." Dusty said with a grin as looked at her eldest daughter.

Cue Julieduke

Just then Michael's cellphone starts ringing "She's a Brick House" familier ringtone that he knew that Dusty never like but she never complained and she picks up the phone and answers and of course he took his time answeing the phone.

Michael says "Hello, Michael her who is this and I'm kind of busy right now is this important."

Michael was talking to somebody and it seems that they knew each other for ages and Dusty and the kids was curious about who he was talking to and they was wandering why he didn't tell them.

Michael says "Hey Luke, Dusty had triplet girls just now and they are cute as ever I think I going to sharpen up myself for when they are dating. You it's tough when Stevie dating but three at one time."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Stevie says "Oh Daddy, that was one boy that I didn't know he was twenty years old and he never asked me my age."

Mikey says "Ya, Jamie Craig! You know Mary Lou Thompkins son and I wondered why you didn't tell him your age sis."

Jesse says "Oh yeah, hey sis that guys hair was longer than yours that must been tough on you and everything."

Stevie says "So I have a wild streak about me I get it honest from Mom and you two better cut it out now."

Micheal says to Luke on the Cellphone "Oh it just the kids there talking about Stevie going with Jamie Craig you know Mary Lou Thomkins son and everything. I'll be honest Luke, I don't know where Stevie get this Wild Streak about her you she sneaking behind our backs and getting Kitt to teach her how to drive at fifteen years old. And then Dusty, act like it was no big deal."

Downstairs

Emma says "You know ever since Jason test drove our new Charger he won't let me drive it. Jason keeps telling me that I don't know how to handle the car. And do you know that we made to Hazzard a whole two hours ahead of schedule I couldn't believe he had the car at 80 the whole way down."

Jason says "I don't know there is something about a Charger that once you get in that's hard to get out of it. I think I finally know what Dusty, Bo and Luke are talking about and yes I do like the Charger alot. In fact I even named it and it's name is "Black Velvet" because of the color and it handles on the rode like Velvet all smooth and everything. Hey Emma, what about Velvet for the baby coming."

Emma says "Not any chance we are naming the baby Velvet, it's not fitting for a baby weather a boy or a girl no more than Chevelle or Corvette."

Julie says " I don't know I like "Velvet" for a baby name you don't mind If take that for my baby Jason since Emma don't like the name after all."

Jason says "Oh heck, I don't mind that it's original don't you think Julie."

Julie says "Oh heck ya, that's different and I think that a name for a baby girl after all."

Balladeer: It looks like Michael, Dusty are going to have their hands full with the triplets and all girls. You know, anybody you need a babysister just call me I don't mind.

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Michael says "Dusty, is there anything that you can't handle or our you my Superwoman in the flesh. Do you remember when the boys started walking and everytime you went somewhere they thought they wanted to do something or another."

Mikey says "That wasn't me Dad, that was Jesse."

Jesse says "That wasn't me Dad, that was Mikey."

Stevie says " I want to hear this right here Mom."

Downstairs

Joey says "Actually the Velvet sounds like a stripper at a topless joint in New York City. I think I might've actually met, she's kind of hard to forget if you get it."

Julie says "Oh, that's it I'm not using "Velvet" then for my baby on the way. Thanks for insight Joey, and I actually thought it was good idea."

Emma says "How could've you thought of using that for out baby Jason and is that where you got the name from at."

Jason says "No honey, actually if it makes it any better my Grandmothers name was "Velvet Beaudry" and I named my car after her and that is all."

Emma says "Well honey, then I don't mind but if it's girl then I would rather have "Velvet Emma Beaudry."

Joey says "Hey guys, I remember my Grandmother talking about Hazzard from when I was little and she said that My Great-GrandPa Duke was really something and how is he passed on a certain recipe along to the younger members of the family."

Julie says "Well Joey, I should've thought with those looks and that sense of humor of yours that you was a Duke."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty looked at her husband. "Well excuse me. I was a first time mom. Besides you were just as bad as I was. When we had Stevie, you were consently calling Daisy every five minutes to check out how she was. And it was even worse when we took Stevie to pre-school. You one little boy around Stevie, you rushed over and told the boy under no circumstances was he to touch your daughter. Mike, was only 4 years old, it wasn't like Stevie and that boy were going to run off and elope." Dusty said with a smile.

Cue Julieduke

Michael says "Oh ya, they are little heartbreaker especially since they look like you Dusty."

Mikey says "Ya, Mom the girls do look like you."

Downstairs

Bo looks out the window and says "Hey Luke and Layla and the kids are here and boy doesn't Layla look pale right now and shoudn't she be working right out over by one of those Speed Traps."

Bonnie says "Honey, your right about that right there and it seems that we have company."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Balladeer: It seems that three little girls have joined the family and they are the daughters of Dusty and Michael Knight and there names are Rachel, MacKensie and Calliegh. They sure are cute they look just like Dusty and they have two older brothers and a older sister Stevie a.k.a. Stephanie Michelle Knight.

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Emma looks at Jason and just smiles ans she says "Honey, you can name the baby anything you want to besides I names Joey anyways."

Jason says "Wow, I never seen you like this so bending. But I was thinking why don't we wait till the day the baby is born and then name the baby."

Emma says "Oh honey, that would be perfect for the baby."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Mikey and Jesse look at Michael and Dusty and Mikey says "Hey Jesse, we forget Uncle Jesse's birthday present and I was thinking is there anything you need from the store while were out."

Jesse says "Okay Mikey, you know is just perfect and I know Uncle Jesse will just love it."

Stevie says "Hey, stay out of the ditches y'll."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Everybody was in the living room and this two year old Golden Retriever come running in the house and is smelling everybody and greeting. Bo says "Hey Koors, how is the yard and the house are you taking care of everything."

Coors just yelped and she kissed Bo, and that was the happiest dog that everybody had seen.

Joey says "How come her name is Coors, does she like to drink Coors or something. She sure is cute and so friendly here Coors I'm just your loveable Joey from New York."

Bo says "Well, Coors has quite a story and she almost didn't make in fact I could tell you all about how me, Layla and Michael rescued this dog when she was just six weeks."

*Flashback- Two years Ago*

About Two years ago Layla was patrolling and Michael was out driving Kitt on one of the famous Hazzard backroads. They had both stopped when they came across a empty Coors twelve pack box so carelessly thrown in the middle of the road. It would've caused a accident for sure if they wouldn't stopped for the box.

Michael and Layla seem to be going opposite direction and it turns out the Bo was right behind Kitt and he was wandering what was Michael up to and he noticed that him and Layla was getting out of the cars and now he was curious of what they was looking at in the middle of the street.

Bo walks over to the box as did Layla and Michael and they hear some puppy yelping sounds like a young puppy in the beer box. Bo gets the tape off the top of the box and he sees a six week old Golden Retriever puppy and she was glad to see some people. Micheal had seen the Puppy that Bo had picked up and taken out of the box, and by now Layla was mad because she had never seen a puppy taped in a beer box whoever do this was going to face animal crualty charges.

Michael took one look at the puppy and says "How could somebody do something like that do you mind If take the pup to the vet and see how she is . I mean she looks healthy and she won't stop kissing me now so I guess she likes me."

Bo says "Oh she did that to me earlier but what are going to call this puppy besides the Puppy in the beer box."

Michael says "What about Coors but with a K instead of C she was found in a Coors beer box. I just thinking if we've would've been any later she would be dead now."

Bo says "You know I was thinking of the very same thing, and I like that Koors. I think you like your name puppy and you are very lucky that we came along."

End of Flashback

Koors kissed Joey, and greeted everybody else I ran upstairs to where Dusty and Micheal and the kids were and the triplets. By now she was getting faster going up and it seems thay somebody heard the dog.

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Bonnie says "Hey Bo, do you remember the first time we had met in Hazzard and I had that old car that broke down and I was lost something awful and I think the car had flat tire as well. In which I couldn't get the lugnut loosed up at the moment and you had voluntered to change the tire. I do know one special thing, the song on the radio at the time was "Crimes Of Passion by Richy Van Shelton" and you smiled and said that you could relate to that song most of the times. And I smiled back at you and asked you what in the world you ment by that."

Bo says "Ya honey, I remember that as well because I took one look at you and forget what I was going to say."

Bonnie says "Oh Bo, that was so sweet for you to say and that I think I kept watching you changing the tires and didn't even notice when you had the tire changed."

Bo says "And then, I took it over to Cooter's and got the tire fixed and we just started talking and seems like that was yesterday."

Bonnie says "Same to me, but we do got a teanage son now and he way look's llike and tall like you. Well, you we sure is a has all the girls running after him and he is only in High School right now."

Danny says "Ah Mom, you and dad are embrassing me now but I got my college package from M.I.T. and yes if I even consider the school I know I would be a long way from home but it would be really worth all the work in the long run."

Ross, Rachel and Joey was listening to how Bo and Bonnie had first met and Rachels taps Ross and says "He's your cousin right, so what are adopted you would never volunter to change my tire and say something like what Bo had first said to Bonnie."

Joey says "I going to try that line at the Boars Nest when Corvette comes up to take my order and see if that works with her."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Anybody