A Nightmare from the Past (DoH/Kr/StG SG-1 crossover)

"Julie don't worry about it any more. Like Jack said, you're with family. This isn't the time sad tears, this is time for happiness because it's Uncle Jesse's birthday. So cheer up. Besides Uncle Devon's coming so you can joke and act a fool all you want." Dusty said as she hugged her baby sister.

The she turned to Jack. "ANd I repeat what I said before. There will be no practical jokes from you and Ross. Nothing is going to spoil Uncle Jess's birthday." Dusty said as she smiled triumphatly.

Cue Julieduke

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoebe was pulling into Michael and Dusty's driveway and and Mikey, Jesse, Jason, Danny and Joey and everybody had noticed her cab by now. They hadn't seen a Checker Cab before and it seems like that she was like the star attraction.

Phoebe, Ross, Rachel, Ben, Chandler, Monica and Joey was getting out and they had noticed that a guy on a motorcycle was following him and he noticed that the rare Checker Cab he had no idea what happened between Julie and Billy just today. By Now somebody had in the house had noticed there was people her as well. It seems that goods travels fast because Enos was visiting for a while and he was amazed by there cab as well.

Phoebe says "Do you get the inpression that everybody is looking at my cab guys or is just me."

Mikey says "Hey, wow nice cab where do you find it at and I'm Mikey and the kid that looks just like is Jesse and these other guys are my cousins Danny and Jason and this right here is Joey."

Jesse says "Thanks brother, all you can say is the kid that looks like me is Jesse."

Phoebe says "Oh, it's okay I know it goes I got a twin sister as well and we did that to each all the time. But she always said that she was the prettier one."

Mikey says "Was the two of you identical then?"

Phoebe says "Oh Ya, we was identical and this Ross, Rachel his sister Monica and her husband Chandler and the little guy is Ben. And the almost famous guy is Joey Tribbiani and I'm Phoebe."

Jesse says "Hey, I've heard of Joey Tribbani and I was wondering are you still on that soap yet."

Ross says "Oh Ya, Dusty is married to Michael Knight and that black car is his car Kitt."

Phoebe says "Oh I think that cute that he named it Catt, Ross but where is he at anyways."

Monica says "No Phoebe not Catt but Kitt as Knight Industries Two Thousands."

Phoebe says "Oh Ya, Catt but what hey unusual name for a car but whatever goes."

Julie sees that everybody is there and she says "Hey Everybody it seems That Ross and company is her and some blonde keeps calling "Kitt" well she keeps saying "Catt".

Emma says "Ya, that's sounds about right for Phoebe she never could keep anything right and Rc is here as well. It seems that the kids are talking to them at there. Maybe we ought to join them and not be rude around then."

Julie says "Did you say that Rc is outthere well count me in then Emma."

Emma says "That the spirit sis, I think you miss him allreadry."

Julie says "Well, you know the only reason Billy won the trophy was because Bo wasn't hurt and couldn't race that day."

Emma says "You don't say and I wished I could've seen you help pack his trophy for him sis."

Julie says "Well, he got what he deserved after all and you know what Uncle Jesse and Uncle Devon never did like him to begin with so good ridance to bad rubbish."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

"Julie hush. Be polite." Dusty said with a mock glare at her baby sister. "Well if it ain't the cruisers. As in another words, my favorite cousins from New York get over here and give me a hug." Dusty said with a smirk. Dusty was the ingulfed into a big bear hug.

Jack gave a mock pout. "Well just leave me out of the picture people, I don't care." Jack said as he shook his head in mock dispear. But was soon nearly toppled by a squeeling Monica as she jumped into Jack's arms with full force. "Well I can safely say that you missed me, eh Monie?" Jack said with a grin.

Cue Julieduke

Joey says "Uh here's two cars now I wonder who that could be right not and I one is orange but it seems that Ross and Rachel knows who it is right now."

Ross says "Well, that's the General Lee Joey and I believe that Bo is driving but who is driving Dusty's car I don't know who that is right now."

Emma says "Well, silly that Dusty's husband Michael Knight and the proud father of Mikey, Jesse and Stevie and another one on the way. So sis, you and Michael going to tie up the score or another boy."

Joey says "Thee Michael Knight from Flag as in Knight Industries Two Thousand is that who you are talking about and the same Bo Duke the famous Nascar Race Car Driver."

Julie says "Well, Yes but how come you know about them Joey."

Joey says "Emma, told me all about her cousin and brother-in-laws and how is Billy Jones doing I heard he won that glass tropy last year."

Julie says "Well Billy doing fine and he is my husband for now."

Joey says 'What's the tension about it's almost as if your mad at him for some reason or another and Dusty and Michael have three boys then."

Emma says "Julie, it will be okay alot of people is going to be asking about Billy for a while."

Julie says "Well thanks alot Joey, some manners New Yorkers have you didn't know what happened between me and Billy did you."

Joey says "Hey, what did I do to her now?"

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty looked at Joey. "It's ok Joey. You didn't know. Billy and Julie broke up and he claims that the kids that he and Julie had are not his, that they were the result of an affair. But they aren't. So he went to Atlanta to be with his girlfriend on the side Amy Joe." Dusty said with anger.

"ANd Steveie is not a boy, the he is a she." Dusty laughed at Joey's shocked face.

"I named her after my husband's ex-wife and also my best friend who is a cop in LA his name is Steve Sloan." Dusty said with a smile as looked at Little Steveie.

Cue Julieduke

Joey says "Wow, how could a guy do something like that right there and I think I would like to meet this Miss Stevie Knight then."

Phoebe says "Hey, Joey you know we would've been here faster if you wouldn't drove into Florida and just about into Miami on us."

Joey says "You know, Florida is kind of beautiful this time of the year and I think this Billy Jones is a jackass according to me?"

Stevie says "Did somebody call my name Momma and wow a checker cab that is the second coolest thing I've ever seen in my life and Mom that is that Uncle Billy coming up the drive I think he seens mad about something or another."

Julie says "Well that jackass had better not be coming to make-up with me because after what he accused me of there is no taking back then."

Emma says "Julie it will allright just relax, I like to talk to him myself as well and ask what he was thinking when he had said that to you after all."

Billy gets out of his yellow Hummer, and he walks over to his wife and she walks away and he is looking like everybody is watching or at least they know what he had done to her.

Billy says "Hey Julie, you owe me bigtime for throwing for trophy at me you know that it almost hit me in fact if I hadn't moved out of the way of it."

Julie says "What are you doing here I thought you was going to Amy Joe and those three little boys that looks just like you so much and the kids we had isn't ours after all. And I'm disappointed that it missed you after all Billy you I'm usually a better shot than today."

Billy says "What do you say Julie, I can't believe you said that right there."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty was mad. She had enogh of Billy's trash talk to her sister. 8 months pregnant or not she wasn't going to have Billy spoil her day. She walked right up to Billy, slid Julie out of the way, and punched Billy as hard as she could. "Billy I want you off of my property and I hope you rot in Hell!" Dusty screamed at Billy.

Dusty soon regretted it becomes the in her stomach wasn't indijestion, it was contraction. Dusty was going into labour. "Guys I hate to say this, but I think I'm going into labour." Dusty said remaining calm.

Cue Julieduke

Emma says "Well sis, it looks like your baby is going to make a grand entrance just in time to see Uncle Jesse then. Why did you do that and wow, I guess you had enough of him then you if Bo wasn't hurt that day he won that stupid trophy that would've been his then."

Julie says "Ever since he won that thing he's been better than everybody else and get this he claims he is the better Nascar driver as well isn't that a hoot I mean the gall of him saying he is better driver than Bo is. You know, he had that bad boy charm about and I think that is what first attracted me to Billy but lately I agree with Joey he's a jackass and maybe that not polite Uncle Devon but that is how I feel about Billy right now, and yet I know he is DJ and Nicki's and the baby on the way."

Emma says "You to, you else is pregant then there must something in the water then. So how far along are you Julie. And I'm going to call the doc right now and it looks like Michael is stunned overthere along with your three kids as well."

Julie says "Well, this time around it was a accident I had just forget one day my birth control and boom. I don't know what else to say but it looks like there will one more baby in the family after. And right now I am three months I guess that's why what Billy had said about kids not being his bothered me and I guess my emotions was behind some of it."

Emma says "No explaining needed I mean I must've been really moody and Jason took all of that with a grain of salt."

Micheal says "Well, since you allreadry called the docter how close is the contractions and I wasn't exactly prepared for the baby being early right now."

Joey says "Well, what I concidence will get to meet a new baby pretty soon and Monica I hate to tell you this but you don't look so good right now are you okay."

Chandler says "Honey, are you okay you do seem kinda of pale right now it's the weather or what."

Ross says "Hey, Bo you remember when I snuck in the Boars Nest and I wasn't quite old enough to and you and Luke covered for me so I wouldn't get in trouble. The one thing I remember was that hangover I never drank that much again."

Joey says "Hey Ross, you did that I thoght you was always perfect what did your Uncle Jesse so after that right there."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty was breathing. "Guys there's no time to go to the hospital. I think the baby is going to be born right here." Dusty said through a contraction. Dusty looked at Monica and saw how pale she was. "Monie, you ok cuz?" Dusty asked her cousin.

Before Monica could say anything she fainted. "MONICA!" Dusty screamed. Jack and Michael got Dusty into the, up the stairs and into Dusty and Michael's room.

Cue Julieduke

Chandler says "What a time for this to happen and where did Ben go right now anyways."

Ross is over by Ben, and they are standing by Kitt and it seem's that Ben has struck up a conversation with a car. While Ross, is still skeptical he can't believe all thow his son is quite friendly he reminds his son that everybody is in the house and then he sees Phoebe looking at the General Lee and she is in awe over the car.

Balladeer: Go figure, Dusty is in Labor and Ben and Ross are talking to Kitt and it seems that Monica has fainted as well. Phoebe is in awe of the General Lee. And it looks Julie and Billy are headed for a divorce and Julie is three months pregant as well. Emma and Jason are expecting as well and what is the story with Monica right now.

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty screamed in pain. "Michael," Dusty said to her husband. "Yes baby." Michael said. "Have you delivered a baby before?" Dusty asked in a serious tone. "Yes. Twice!" Michael said with a grin. Dusty nooded and looked at her husband again.

"Good because the baby's coming. I need to push." Dusty said. And on her next contraction Dusty took a breath and pushed. Because Dusty had three children, it was easy for her to give birth to more children. The baby slid out Michael handed his daughter to Jack to clean. Mike looked down again and saw another baby's head. Mike caught his second daughter and handed her to Jack. The Mike looked down a final time to catch his final daughter. Dusty relaxed. Exhausted. Michael walked over to Jack and cleaned his third daughter.

Once she was clean and wrapped in a blanket, Michael held her close. He turned and gave his wife a watery smile. She gave him a weak one. "Honey we have triplets!" Mike said with a shocked expression.

Cue Julieduke

Emma says "I think a hear a baby crying, no correction several . I going up to see how Dusty is doing. And somebody call the doc, we have to see how Monica is doing I think is only the heat that got to her."

Emma walks up to Dusty, Michael and with triplet girls and she was stunned at that right there.

Emma says "Hey sis, I think your tied and broke that tie wow did you know that you was triplets beforehand."

Ross, Ben and Phoebe walk in and Chandler is right by his wife's side and he seems concerned and he hears all the crying.

Chandler says "If I didn't know it I would swear that Dusty had triplets just now and they sure are healthy."

Emma says "I going to tell them the good news now, and the two of you take of those girls and I let your kids and everybody know they can meet the babies. But I was thinking what if your kids meet them first it would be fitting they are big brothers and big sisters two these three right here."

Emma walks down and she tells everybody "Dusty had triplet girls and Mikey, Jesse and Stevie why don't you go and meet your meet your baby sisters."

Ross says "Wow, I guess that expands the family quite a bit but Emma what did they name the baby and somebody called the docter for my sister I was wondering what is going on."

Ben says "Daddy, what does Triplets mean?"

Chandler says "Hey, there's a old car pulling up right now and it's the docter that sure was quick now."

Doc Applebee walks in and he sees that Monica is outcold and he goes over to her and can't help to notice three crying babies uostars and he see what's going on with Monica. With the Docter's help she finally come around and he says it seems but I'm not quite certain but with the way you fainted and the rosy coloring in your cheeks I think you just might be pregant.

Doc Applebee says "I want you to come to my office tommorrow and will make sure of this right here. And well, just take it easy and I think someboy had some babies before the docter got here. Dang kids always in hurry they don't even wait for docter anymore."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke.

Stevie says "Hey Mom what about Rachel Ann, Monica Lynn and Phoebe Stephanie Knight for the babies."

Mikey says "Oh Mom there beautiful wow three baby sisters at one time this take some time getting used to."

Jesse says "Oh there beautiful just wait till the guys see them, you know I think I am going to a local college so I can help you and dad with the babies."

Michael says "You know Jack I think the girl downstairs would be honored I think somebody ought to tell them about the baby names."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Micheal says "Kids what do you think there do sing, and I was thinking they are beauitful like Jesse and Mikey pointed they look just like there mother."

Stevie says "Hey, I guess I'm a big sister time three now!"

Micheal says 'Ya, that's right Stephanie and you know that's a big responiblety there."

Stevie says "Well, then promise not to get mad dad?"

Michael looks at their oldest daughter and says "What now, and how bad could it possibly be?"

Stevie says "Well, dad I've been borrowing Kitt and he's been teaching me how to drive lately."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Julie says "Emma you say triplet girls welll, that ought to keep Michael and Dusty busy for a while what does everybody think one right there. And remember when Billy found out we was having Nicki he was shocked out of his boots. If you pardon the expressions, I think the docter had to revive him."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty laughed. "You little muchkin you I never would have guessed." Dusty said as ruffled her oldest daughter's head. She then looked at her husband. "Sweetheart, please be calm. Don't blow a head gasket. I think it'sa great that KITT is teaching our daughter how to drive. I'm not worried. Now if Mikey and Jesse are doing something like that new type of driving like 'Drifting' then I would have cuase to worry." Dusty said with a smile then looked at her twin sons. They weren't looking at her. Dusty was worrying now.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty shook her head. "It wouldn't matter none. I drove when I was fifteen. Your Uncle Bo was fourteen. Your Uncle Luke was fifteen. Uncle Jack was fifteen. So you see you have nothin to worry about Stevie." Dusty smiled at her daughter. Dusty looked at her sons. She knew there was something wrong. She had that feeling.

"If you boys are into something, you tell me or your father right?" Dusty said as looked at her twins sons.

Cue Julieduke

In the living room, and Joey had heard what Ben had asked Ross and he knew that he was to polite to tell him what Triplets was at the time.

Joey says "Well Ben, since your won't tell you I'll tell you then. Actually twins are a boys dream come true. That is Triplet girls are at least and just hope they don't have a protective older brother. Well, actually it's when three babies are born at the sametime to the same parents."

Chandler couldn't help but to smile at Joey's explantion what he said to Ben.

Chandler says "Actually when your dad, me and Uncle Joey was much younger we dated triplet girls and had then convinced we was triplets as well but we just didn't look exactly alike and well we really had to Bs those girls remember guys."

Joey says "How can I forget I think they had it figured out after a while guys."

Julie says "Joey, that sounds like something my brother would've pulled with help from his cousins. You see actually my late twin brother was blonde just like Bo and so was Coy as well."

Bo says "Ya but Julie, Joey, me and Coy didn't look alike at all."

Julie says "Sure you did I used to remember girls getting you and Joey mixed up all the time. Don't you remember that girl that always kept calling you Joey back in high school."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Mikey says "Of Course Mom, and it seems that Stevie is learning to drive right now so sis hands off my Probe okay."

Jesse says " Mom you got nothing to be worried about right now, and besides sis no borrowing my Caravan okay."

Stevie says "You wants to drive those cars when Kitt is showing me how to drive right now anyways. Besides when I am sixteen and have drivers license can I buy that old Toyota off you you guys."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Stevie says "Promise Mom, and thank you so much you know a guys a Trans Am is so much cooler than a Probe or a Caravan can ever be."

Mikey says "Ya old school style, but sis you got to wait till you have your drivers license or your sixteen years old."

Jesse says "Well, ya maybe it cooler than Mikey's Probe but not cooler than my Caravan could ever be."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke