A Nightmare from the Past (DoH/Kr/StG SG-1 crossover)

Julie looks at Dusty, Bo and all of her cousins and says "Hey do you remember Joey and B.L. code when they wanted to talk or do anything in private and get me and Dusty to leave them alone. I still remember it and it doesn't work anymore and it was the old , he was taking her down to Baton Rogue for Fried Alligator and Frog Legs. I can't believe we fell for that right there and I was fool to fall for that right there."

Bo says " I knew that was code the whole time Julie, but Joey didn't want me telling you or your sister about it."

Julie says "Hey here comes Joey how and he's driving a white brand new pick-up I guess that is for Uncle Jesse and that's Enos having the time of his life driving Joey's Trans Am behind him. Hey do you think he was going to park the car for him and just turn around and keeping going."

Joey T. says "Hey I'm right here and who is this Joey as well, and nice truck by the way is that for Uncle Jesse. Oops today is his birthday I didn't buy him anything oh heck I didn't even know you was family before."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as everybody is noticing the truck that Joey went and bought for Uncle Jesse and red dodge truck from Kansas and Clark and Martha was there but know Jonathan was in sight and they both was very sad still after the time had went by. You see Jonathan had wanted to see his Uncle Jesse and somehow he got Chloe and Lois to look after the farm for him, in which they was looking after the farm everybody seemed to notice that Clark and Martha was sad about something and Joey says "Hey Martha, where's Jonathan at I couldn't help but notice he just insisted her with you right now."

Clark says "Uncle Douglas he died after he won the senate election and died around me and Mom and how are ever going to tell Uncle Jesse you know that was the other big surprize for his birthday party."

Joey says "Well Clark, you let your Uncle Doug handle this right here he's bound to notice he is not here. And he know about your father's work ethic and everything he will probaly just thinking he handling something on the farm."

Martha says "I was wandering how can come you have a different last name then the rest of your cousins here, it just always bugged me for the longest time. I was wandering do you remember how when we came here for Luke and Layla's wedding how I was six months pregant and it seemed that we had everything we was even picking out names as well."

Joey says "Ya, I do remember that but isn't Clark just a little bit too old be that kid now."

Martha says "You see Doug, when we got to Smallville I had the baby three months later but she was a stillborn and I never forget the look Jonathon had on his face when he found out about the baby. And then a couple of months later we adopted Clark , but you know I always seem to wander what if that baby would've live and Clark had that sister I wander what it would be like."

Mikey and Jesse come around where Joey, Martha and Clark are at and Jesse says "Believe me Clark, we got four sisters now and having a little sister isn't the best thing around."

Clark says "Mom you never told me this before why tell me this now and how you kept this a secret for the longest time."

Martha says "Because, your dad said that adopting you was the best thing to get over losing a baby and you know what he was right all those years ago. I can't imagine my life without you or your dad in my life, my the farm would be way to quiet."

Julie sees Martha and Clark Kent outside talking to her twin brother in which she still called "Joey" even thow he his name was changed to Douglas Joseph. Julie says "Hey Martha, where's Jonny at he is going to miss meeting everybody oh he is probaly working. You Bo and Bonnie are expecting a baby and Dusty and Michael just had triplets girls they are so cute and they look like Dusty."

Joey says "Sis Jonathan died right after the election and that is why he isn't here and he every intention of coming for Uncle Jesse's birthday."

Julie says "Joey if your pulling a joke on me , this insistent very funny so are serious about this right here."

Martha says "Your brother isn't playing a trick on Julie, he died from a heart attack I guess his heart just couldn't take anymore and it's better this way."

Julie says "Oh man, first Billy leaves me for that tramp Amy Joe and now i hear that Jonathan has died. Oh Martha, how are you Clark dealing with everything. But one question here Joey, who is going to tell Uncle Jesse that his Godson has died now."

Martha says "Hey I didn't know that Uncle Jesse was his Godfather, you know this just might be the wrong time to bring this up right now."

Clark says "One question, who owns that brand new white Ford F-150 over there."

Joey says "Clark, that is Uncle Jesse's birthday present over that reminds me I got to ask Dusty if I can hide this in her garage until the party."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

• 1 month later...

Micheal says "Was Jonny close to you honey?"

Julie says "When the Accident had happened and we lost our parents and Joey, of course you what happen later well he was like a brother to us and we got very close."

Martha says "Jonathan told me about that, and how much it upset Dusty and that dredful decision you being the oldest had to make. I'm only child I could never make that up one or way or the other."

Clark says "But Uncle Joey, is right out there so I don't understand when you said that had lost it way back when.'

Julie says "Clark this right here is very touchy subject and when Joey finally did come back it a took awhile before my sister could forgive for what he had done."

Clark says "I see what you mean now, and I won't ask you anymore questions about it then."

Martha says "Clark , Julie and Dusty appreciate that right there."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty looked at Michael. "Jon and Bo were twins brothers actually triplets they another Garret who is exactly like them to. Jon helped me make the decison about..." Dusty struggled to get out without trying to sob. "About Joey. I wouls never had gottin through that if hadn't been for Jon." Dusty said as she cried harder.

"Bo, somebody as to tell Bo, he should know about.." Dusty stopped again. "About Jonny." Dusty said as she started over to Bo but was stopped when arm incircled her waist and she found her face pressed against a broad chest. She could hold the tears back any more.

Cue Julieduke

Micheal says "Dusty, it's going to be okay and that does come to quite a shock."

Martha says "Especially since he died in my arms and Clark was there as well that night. I would rather have Jonathan back and a senator than him gone right now."

Clark says "We sure do miss Dad, I couldn't help but notice that Lex Luthor is in Hazzard I had heard around town that he wants to by the property that the Boars Nest is on."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

While the buzz was going on in the house, nobody had noticed a Chevy Avalanch pull up in the drive. The driver side opened and a man with reddish brown hair stepped out. He took a look at everything around him and shook his head with a smirk.

"Yup, this was Dusty's work alright." The man thought.

He walked towards the house, up the stairs and to the door which was opened. He just shook his head and walked inside.

"Do you people know that a person with bad attentions could walk in here and injure every single one of you and then where I be? I'd be man without best friends." Then man said with a smirk.

Dusty looked up from Michael's chest to the new comers voice. Dustu's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "Mac Taylor?" Dusty asked as she she started towards him. He nodded with a grin.

Dusty squealed for joy and tackled hugged Mac. "Oh Mac it's so great to see you." Dusty said as squeesed Mac tight.

"Dusty, little problem with the air flow." Mac whized.

"I'm so sorry." Dusty said as let go of him then took a step back to get a good look at him.

Cue Julieduke

"Yes that would be me ma'am." Mac said as he blushed. Mac didn't like being centered out like was some sort of movie star. It made him feel really unconfortable.

Dusty looked at Mac with a mock glar. She hit him playfully in the chest.

"Stella e-mailed me after that case, told me about that stupid stunt you pulled, like jumping that fence one handed, you could have broken your ankle." Dusty said as she playfully hit him again. She shook her head at how much Luke and Mac were alike.

"Hey Ow, I'm sorry I was doing my job. But hey I could pass up the oppurtunity of seeing Uncle Jesse. I mean it's not like I did anything..." The words died on Mac's lips as he saw the brunett standing there.

"Michael?" Mac asked in shock.

Cue Julieduke

Micheal says "Hi, and what's going on and you know we got our handsful with six kids we just had triplets."

By this time Clark had seen Bo, and he went to go and tell him the news about his brother.

Bo parks the General and he sees Clark standing but doesn't see Jonathan anywhere around. He figures he must be inside the house.

Clark walks up to Bo and says "Hey Uncle Bo, it's me Clark and my dad insist here and there some bad news I got to tell you in fact my dad died this January the night he got elected to Senate he had a massive heart attack."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Mac looked at Dusty as if she growin a second head. "Six Dusty! You and Michael have six kids? Where did you find the time?" Mac said with a cheeky grin.

Dusty hit him again.

"I'm just full of time Mac. But Luke., Mike and myself seemed to remember a sertin Cap. Taylor who could have six girls at once when we were in the Marines together." Dusty said with smug grin.

"Ha Ha Dusty. Your so funny! You should really do a stand up comedy routine." Mac said sarcasticlly with a grin.

Dusty just smiled sweetly up at him.

Cue Julieduke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...