A Nightmare from the Past (DoH/Kr/StG SG-1 crossover)

This story is the squeal to to Julieduke's round robin story. So here it goes

---------------------------

Hazzard County is like one big happy family. Meaning when one person is in trouble then everybody is in trouble and helps bail you out. So you can imagion what everybody thought when Dusty Rose Duke came back to Hazzard after supposely marrying Hughie Hogg only to find out that she didn't and was 8 months pregnant with twins.

She was raped and no one knows except the Duke family that the twins are Hughies. But tonight was Saturday and everyone was at the Boar's Nest including the whole Duke family which included: Uncle Jesse, the patriarch, Luke and his wife Layla and their two children: Mandy-Lee Duke, Lucus K. Duke Jr, Bo and his wife Bonnie and their son: Daniel John Duke, Dusty and her husband Michael and their three Children: Jesse Beaueguard, Michael Lucus, Stephine "Stevie" Michelle Knight, Emma and her Jason Lee and their two children: Joshphine Duchess Beaudry aka Joey, Jason Lee Beaudry Jr, Julie and her husband Billy Jones and their two children: Devon Jesse Jones aka DJ, and Nicole Marie Jones, Dasiy Duke, and Dusty.Emma, and Julie's other uncle, Devon Miles.

Lilttle did any one realise that three sets of people were coming to Hazzard. Hughie Hogg was the first to come. Then Durrant was coming to he had a score to still settle with both Michael and Dusty. And two mysterious people coming towards Hazzard in a Ford F-250 Super duty. The man looked like he had been to Hazzard before. Well for Dusty and Michael, with Hughie and Durrant coming towards Hazzard there nightmare is just beginning.

Cue Anybody or Julieduke

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Present Day

Micheal says "Mikey, Jesse and Stevie gets your tails down here right now and I want to Know who was borrowing Ridge Runner right now and nobody better blame the dog on this right here."

Stevie says "Oh Dad, you know it wasn't me because I not old enough to drive yet.'

Mikey says " Oh Mom, what's the big deal I am sorry I forget to fill up the tank and besides I was meeting Danny and Luke and my car wouldn't start up right away so I borrowed yours. You know Mom, you can borrow my Probe anytime you want as long as it running."

Jesse says "When's that Mikey, on even days or when it's when it full moon."

Steve says "Good one, Jesse that was pretty funny and besides do you know what Dj asked Rosco when he was the speaker at the Explorers group last night. Well, he asked him what was a W.W. A and then he waited a while and says " a Walking With Attitude" and everybody bust out laughing afterwards."

Micheal says "Oh Stevie why did you join that group, was it to meet guys and real intersect in Law Enforcement or maybe to just see how many jokes your wisecracking cousin DJ can crack at the speakers."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

8 month pregnant Dusty Knight looked at her husband for a moment then shook her head. "Honey don't give up your day job. Mikey your father's right. Next time you want Ridge Runner ask ok sweety. Besides, I can't take your car, I have image to protect." Dusty said. Then took a breath when the baby kicked her in the back. "Ohh!" Dusty said with a smie as she rubbed her stomach.

"You ok mama?" Stevie asked conserned. Dusty looked at her 15 year old daughter and smiled. Michael turned his wife. "Baby are you labour?" Michael asked as he saw Dusty rubbing her stomach. "Nope, but I think this baby is as bad as it's father." Dusty seductivly. Jesse and Mikey looked at that their parents then at each other and wrinkled their noses. "Aww gross! Guys get a room will ya!" The twins exclaimed in unsion which caused their sister and parents to laugh.

Cue Julieduke

On route to hazzard County was a Big Ford F-250 Super Duty. The person driving hadn't been to Hazzard in years. His name was Jack O'Neill and he was a Colonel in the USAF. He was also a Duke. Jack's mother was a Duke. More importantly, she was Uncle Jesse's sister.

"Carter your gonna love Hazzard County. I was rasied here until my father left for work." Jack said with smirk. "Sir, I have a feeling that something is bound to happen." Sam Carter said with a grim face. "Carter you have to loosen up, besides we will not use Sir because we are vacation so it's Jack and Sam right?" Jack said with a stern voice. "Right Jack!" Sam sighed and laid back in her seat.

The Ford was almost to Uncle Jesse's farm. When half way down the road, a blue Plymouth Fury and White Beetle Bug Covertable were in route to Hazzard. And they were carrying Hughie Hogg and Dusty and Michael's nemsis Durrant.

Cue Julieduke

Back In New York

Emma, Jason, Joey and Jason Jr, was getting ready to go to Hazzard and visit with family. Joey was a typical Duke she looked just like her Daddy but had her Momma's stubborness and at times she remind Emma of pictures she had seen of Joey. Jason looked like Emma but was all Beaudry and he was taller than Joey, and one time there some guy flirting her in study hall and him and that other ended up going to the prinicpal's office.

Back in Hazzard

Stevie says "Hey Momma what's the chance's I'm getting a baby sister I allreadry have enough brothers and cousins looking out for now.

Michael says " I see what you mean but , what do you think Mikey was doing with Danny and Lukas the other day. He could've at least put gas in Ridge Runner for me. Oh honey, the phone is ringing I'm going to go and check and see who it's for ya. Dusty, It's Emma she says that she see you there and she has a big surprize for ya. Oh, and Jason got in trouble again for looking out for his sister at school."

From the background you could hear Jesse and Mikey teasing each other.

Mikey says "Oh ya, well at least I ain't got no chain and padlock keeping my sliding door shut on my Probe if it had a Sliding Door."

Jesse says "Well, at my car is all one color and it's starts up everytime for me no matter what happens to it."

Stevie says "Oh shut up you two, you act like yours cars are better than the other one but you what's better than both on yours car and that is "Kitt" he do things than your cars can't do."

Just then Bo and Bonnie come into Dusty and Michael's driveway and they see that Mikey and Jesse are up to there usual tricks again.

Bonnie says "When are those boys going to stop arguing over who's car is better everybody in county knows the best car in the county is the "General Lee" and wonder what Luke and Layla is up right now."

Bo says " I know what you mean and you know Danny, Lukas and Mikey got together the other night and I wonder what they did we didn't hear from the Sheriff last night so it couldn't been too bad."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty shook her head at her children. "I said it before and I'm goin to say it again. There will come a day when the both of you will have to work together and not agrue consently. It's like you two don't execpt the fact your brothers. And your sister is right, KITT's better than any of our cars including the General." Dusty said with a grin. Then went outside to find Bonnie, Bo and Danny out in her front yard.

"Well aren't you guys sights of sore eyes." Dusty said as he gave her family a hug. SHe told the that Emma had just called and Jason got in trouble again for protecting Joey.

Jack was half way to his Uncle's farm. "Sam there is one car I like you to meet. My family calls him the General Lee, he's orange with a confederate flag on top with a big 01 on the side." Jack said with a grin. "I like to see this special car." Sam said with a grin of her own.

Meanwhile Hughe and Durrant were half way to Hazaard County Line. "One thing is for sure, Dusty and Michael will pay for taking something dearly from me." Hughie said as he stared at a picture of identicalo twin boys. "It looks like something presious will have to be takin from them." Hughie grinned evilly at a picture of a 8 month pregnant Dusty.

Cue Julieduke

Bo says "Oh wait one minute Dusty, you saying Kitt is better than General well Michael never proved that fact to me and you know we still a race a track in Hazzard County."

Michael says "You know, I would take you up on the other but I got things to do like get things ready for Uncle Jesse's birthday party with Dusty and besides I got to go and pick up Devon from the Airport."

Bo says "Race ya to the airport than, it won't take that long."

Mikey says "Oh come on dad, I could go pick up Uncle Devon at the airport in my Probe."

Michael says "That's okay I want your Uncle to come back in one piece I've seen your driving before."

Jesse says "Than let me pick him up dad, I will be safe and not even get a speeding ticket on the way there or on the way back."

Bo says "Hey Jesse, are you sure you're a Duke then because we could never make that promise right Dusty."

Michael says "You know, I found that out when I filled in for Eno's as temporaty Deputy Sheriff of Hazzard County, I got lost in Hazzard County I if I remember right Julie and Daisy seemed to get me lost."

Bo says " Ya, but I still remember watching you show Hughie the Hazzard County Car Wash."

Bonnie says " Michael, you did that I wonder what he thought of that right there."

Michael says " I didn't stick around to find out Bonnie, and Danny how school's going you know you look more like your mother but love to drive just your dad."

Balladeer:You what they don't know is that Stevie sneaks out and has been getting driving lessons from Kitt, with the windows blacked out of course. You Kitt loves doing that to Rosco he thinks it's funny and been keeping this from Michael and Dusty about Stevie. What about that Hughie Hogg and Durrant coming back to Hazzard how in the world is Michael and Dusty ever going to tell the boys that there real father is Hughie Hogg they have grown knowing Michael as dad. You know I think eventually the fact that Kitt has been teaching Stevie how to drive is going to come out pretty soon. But one thing, I was wondering doesn't Stevie have to be sixteen to get a temporay in Hazzard County anyways. Those boys keep arguing over the dumbest things lately you know I think Dusty and Michael have there hand full with the boys and Stevie just wait till the baby comes lets see what is going to happen. Oh, I did mention that Emma is expecting again and that is what the big surprize is all about I wonder what Julie and Billy and their kids are up right now. Oh, one more thing did you know about the 1982 Toyota Starlet in the backyard that Mikey and Jesse bought together back when they was sixteen and neither one wants to give up right now can imagine them in ten years from now.

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty looked at Bo with an innocent expression on her face. "Bo I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. If I remember correctly, it was you, Luke, Joey, Coy, Vance, Jed, and our cousin Jack O'Neill who's in the airforce that were driving poor Rosco crazy, Daisy, Julie, and myself were innocent angles." Dusty said with an innocent smile. The truth was Dusty was just as bad as her male cousins and Julie and Daisy were innocent angles.

Dusty turned to husband and threw him Rige Runners keyes. "Honey go pick up Uncle Devon at the airport. And with my permission, show him what Ridge Runner can. Better yet, show him how I handled her the I chanagled you at the Boar's Nest." Dusty said with a smirk. Then turned to her sons sterned faced. "That doesn't mean that since your father and I do this, you can to." Dusty said as she walked back into the house. If only Dusty knew that Mikey and Jesse drove in a sport known as Drifting. Dusty would freak.

Cue Julieduke

Mikey and Jesse had borrowed some books from the Hazzard Library on Drifting and they couldn't wait to take a look at them and they even had a book on how to make your car into a tuner.

Balladeer: Sounds familier uh, just wait until Dusty and Michael find out what their sons are doing.

Michael says "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt Bo I'll race you to the airport in Ridge Runner and last one their is a rotten egg."

Bo says "Hey, Bonnie I'll be back later I think Michael just challenge me to race in General Lee."

Mikey says "Hey Jesse, lets see what we have to do my Probe to make it into a better Ford."

Jesse says "Car transplant, that might cover it I was wondering do you think Aunt Bonnie could help or should we call Cooter about this right here."

Mikey says "Who says I need help little brother, all we need is this book and my Probe and some parts from the Junkyard."

Jesse says " And some prayers on sunday?"

Mikey says "Last night Ridge Runner out did herself in Drifting it was like that car was born to Drift."

Just then Emma, Jason, Joey and Jason Jr. was pulling up in the New Dodge Charger that Jason and Emma had rented at the airport and they seemed to interpurt the boys talking about the Probe and getting transformed into a Drifter.

Jesse says "Hey Aunt Emma, Uncle Jason, Joey and Jason are here Mikey."

Mikey says "What kind of timing is that right there Jesse."

Mikey and Jesse walk up to there Aunt and Uncle and Beuadry counsins from New York and they was happy to see them. And Joey looks at them like she had them talk about Drifting.

Joey says "Hey Mikey and Jesse, if you want to practice Drift drive in Queens in the winter especially right after a back snowstorm that is the best Drifting you can do."

Jason says " Ya, but the ice on the roads in controlling your not your steering wheel."

Mikey says "Very Funny Joey, you know I let you know when we want to go to Queens but it won't be this year."

Jesse says "Oh ya, we like it here anyways you what that is like nice beatiful country air open roads and the occasional speed trap there is nothing like Hazzard. By way Stevie is around here somewhere Joey is you girls want to get together and did you know that Danny is here along Aunt Bonnie."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

the Ford F-250 Super Duty made a quick turn. "Jack where are you going? I thought we were going to to your Uncle's?" Sam said wth a surprized tone. "We are, but later. Right now I want to take you some place because I have some oen I want you to meet." Jack said with a grin.

The raod that Jack was traveling on was the same road that Dusty and Michael lived. Back the farm, Mikey and Jesse were busy talking to Jason when they heard a truck coming. Jesse looked and saw a Ford F-250 Super Dusty pull up in their door yard. Jesse hit his cousin and and brother and all three jaws dropped.

Dusty was coming out of the house with Bonnie and Emma, when she looked up and saw the truck. Then the a guy stepped out. "JACK!" Dusty screamed exictedly as she ran as fast as her 8 month pregnant self would go. "Hey Cougar. When did you get a bun in the oven?" Jack with a huge grin. "Jack O'Neill, you maybe family, and I maybe 8 months pregnant, but I still can kick your ass." Dusty said with a grin of her own and her hands on her hips.

"Wait till you meet my husband." Dusty said with a smirk. "Can't wait." Jack grinned back.

Cue Julieduke

Emma says "Hey Jack, nice meeting more cousin of mine and guess what I'm pregant as well I just haven't had a chance to tell Dusty just yet or the kids but Jason knows. Oh Ya, did I mention I'm married to Jason Lee Beaudry and Dusty when she first met him she hit him. Oh I mean literally did but then she said sorry to him."

Bonnie says "I wonder what Danny,,Lukas, Mikey and Jesse are up there always getting together and it seems like they had the time of there life."

Emma says "You know, tha tJoey is helping with Private Investigator business she answers phones and looks into things and I keep telling her to be cautious about people she follows."

Bonnie says " You know, I think Joey will be allright it's Danny I get concerned about he may look just like me but he just like his dad."

Emma says " I see what you mean, Jason gets into trouble looking for Joey but she don't him looking out for him as much he does."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Back at the home of Julie and Billy Jones another discussion was going on right now.

Julie says "Billy, why are packing up your clothes right now don't you know that Uncle Jesse birthday party is today?"

Billy says "Well Julie, if you can't figure this out just yet. Well, I'm leaving you and the kids I got a girl in Atlanta and three little boys that look just like me and I don't think DJ and Nicki are mine they don't look not thing like me. So who was he, was you seeing Rc after we got together and you just telling me about this right now."

Julie says "You know that DJ and Nicki are yours why are doing this do me and why are you leaving. This what I think of you ever coming back in my life after tjhis right here."

Julie picks Billy glass trophy that he took so long getting ahead to earn and she throws it across the floor. And Billy lucky moves out of the way before it come toward him.

Billy says "You know, just for that I going to demand a DNA test on your kids to find out if they really are mine after all. You know Julie, I've always had my doubts about the kids just didn't tell you."

Billy folds up his suitcase and and he gets up to leave and he sees that Julie is crying by now and he walks out the door. He wasn't bothered by the broken glass. Besides Julie had to clean up the glass not him and he gets into his Hummer and drives off. And in the background before he leaves he hears I'm calling my lawyer you .

Julie walks back in the house and calls up her sister Dusty and hears the phone ringing and she is really crying by now how could he be cheating on her all this time and not think the kids were his she explained doxens of times they look like her father.

Balladeer:The Phone is ringing at the Knight house and Bonnie, Emma , Dusty, Jack and Sam were there I thinking somebody could pick up the phone over there. That Billy Jones is a too good for words and he is a no good and that woman in Atlanta don't deserve him.

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Jack looked at Dusty a moment. "Did Julie marry that biker RC I think his name is?" Jack asked with a serious expression. "Nope but Julie did marry someone, but none of us like him. He's no good for Julie, but trying telling her that. She's stubburon!" Dusty said with an angered expression.

"Reminds me of someone I know." Jack with a s*** ass grin. "Geez Jack, smug much?" Dusty said with laugh. "Like for sure DUDE!" Jack said like a surfer. Which caused Dusty and Emma laugh harder at their first cousin.

Dusty picked up the phone. "Knight Resisdents." Dusty said as she listened to the caller on the other end. "Julie, hey girl." Dusty said with a smile that soon left. "Sis what happened?" Dusty said with consern, which caused Jack to come over to Dusty.

Cue Julieduke

Back at the home Julie and Billy Jones

Julie waits for her sister to answer and says "Billy Left Dusty, and he has a woman in Atlanta and three boys that look just like him and he doesn't think the kids are his. I threw his hard earned Glass Nascar trophy at him and he said for that he was going to demand a DNA test on the test to see if they really are his or not. He thinks I had an affair with Rc after we was married he don't like that that the kids look Dad Dusty. Oh what am I going to do is there anyways that you can't let Uncle Jesse and Uncle Devon not know about the split I'll just tell them that he had to do something why he isn't at the party and I'm filing for divorce for him after this right here he drove off in his precious Hummer. You know Dusty, If I was petty I would flatten all his tires on that car and key it up and who knows what else I would do to his Hummer."

Back at the Knight home.

Jack and everybody else was wondering what Julie was telling Dusty on the phone but she still talking as that went by.

Just then in the direction that Michael and Bo was going they had Billy Jones in his bright Yellow Hummer going the opposite right by a the Sheriff's favorite Speed trap and he was on his way to Atlanta to see this girlfriend he was going to get a divorce from Julie, and marry her and forget all about those kids she claims are his. Billy Jones was on his way to Amy Joe's house those three little boys that just loved him he wondered why he married Julie some days. He had seen Bo Duke and Michael Knight go by so he kept just trucking alonging. That brother-in-law and cousin through marriage never did like him anyways they always thought he was up to something constantly.

Back at the home Julie and Billy Jones

Julie waits for her sister to answer and says "Billy Left Dusty, and he has a woman in Atlanta and three boys that look just like him and he doesn't think the kids are his. I threw his hard earned Glass Nascar trophy at him and he said for that he was going to demand a DNA test on the test to see if they really are his or not. He thinks I had an affair with Rc after we was married he don't like that that the kids look Dad Dusty. Oh what am I going to do is there anyways that you can't let Uncle Jesse and Uncle Devon not know about the split I'll just tell them that he had to do something why he isn't at the party and I'm filing for divorce for him after this right here he drove off in his precious Hummer. You know Dusty, If I was petty I would flatten all his tires on that car and key it up and who knows what else I would do to his Hummer."

Back at the Knight home.

Jack and everybody else was wondering what Julie was telling Dusty on the phone but she still talking as that went by.

Emma says "Hey Sis, what is so bad and I was thinking didn't you invite the Gellers to Uncle Jesse party I wonder if they are ever going to get to Hazzard."

Jason says "Oh my goodness I know them and all there friend I work on their friends Phoebe's Checker Cab."

Emma says "Ya, Joey there actor friend I sure hope he makes his big break pretty soon he really needs it."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty face turned to one of anger. "Julie you just worry about getting yourself and those two children of yours here to Hazzard and I'll let you talk to Uncle Jesse and Uncle Devon about Billy. I'll soon. Bye Julie." Dusty waited fro Julie to hang up the phone on her end, then slammed the phone on it's cradle, which caused Jack to wince.

"That Jack-Ass Billy Jones, got into a fight with Julie and claimed that DJ and Nickie aren't his. Claims Julie's being having an affair with RC. Ohh if Billy was here right now I'd punch out all his teeth." Dusty yelled. "Ow!" Dusty said as pain in her stomach came. "Cuz, you need to stay calm. This tenison is not good for the baby." Jack said. If he ever saw this Billy Jones he'd kick his little ass.

Cue Julieduke

Emma says "And If I remember right Joey shadowed me for a week to learn how to play a Gumshoe he got so could at that people start asking if they could hire him. But, I had to explain he was just a actor and I think he was watching some of those cop shows to get the character down just right."'

Jason says "I remember Joey doing that right there it was pretty funny him getting just as good as him."

Emma says "Everybody has heard about that Ross got back with Rachel and about his little boy Ben."

Jason says "And the fact that Monica had married Chandler Bing what a funny name. Can you imagine waiting on a table at a restuarant and they say "Bing Party your table is ready."

Emma says "Oh Jason, that is not funny and you know it as well. I think you tease him about his name when you see him everytime."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Julie sees her kids come home and she says "Kids come here, were going to Hazzard and your dad as left and he claims that the two of you aren't his kids and he always wondered about it. Now were, going to Aunt Dusty and Uncle Michael's house and later there is a party for Uncle Jesse and so don't let what your fool father said upset you too much. And one more thing he was a woman in Atlanta named Amy Joe that has his three little boys in which he claims look just him and he has gone to there."

DJ says "Momma, Daddy is a fool and I was thinking can we take your Trans Am and what happened to Dad's trophy."

Nicki says "Momma, I'll clean it up and that isn't true about what Daddy had said we are his kids."

Julie says "Kids, ofcourse you are and I see a little bit of your Dad in the both of you at least the good things that is. Oh DJ, when you drive It remind of the first time I had met him and he was there at the track and he asked if I wanted to go for a drive. But what he didn't tell was that we was going for a lap around the track."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty looked at her sister in disbelife. "Emm's, you mean to tell me that our actor, best friend Joey, shadowed you in to being a Gumshoe?" Dusty said trying not to laugh. "I also pitty our cousin for having a last name like that." Dusty said shaking her head. "Ross and Rachel sent pic's of little Ben, for a nephew he's adboural." Dusty said with a smile.

Cue Julieduke

Just at the moment the phone rings at the Knight home and it's seems like it keeps ringing and ringing and finally somebody answers it.

At the Boars Nest

Ross is at the Boars Nest and he is on the pay phone talking to somebody and he sees that Daisy walks in and she says "Hi, but this ain't Dusty and Michael's house Ross how is Rachel doing and what's is Monica up to right now."

Balladeer

"By now, Julie, DJ and Nicki are the way to Hazzard. They was getting over Billy leaving like that and accusation that he had made about the kids and they was thinking when he finds somebody else he is going to leave Amy Joe. "

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty gave a big grin. "Ok Ross we'll see you the the party ok bye." Dusty said as she clapped her hands. "That was Ross. Everyone is in town. I'm talking Ross, Rachel and little Ben, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, and Joey the Gumshoe." Dusty said exictedly. Then she looked at Jack's smirk.

"And there will be no practical jokes you and Ross Jack. I mean it. Don't mess with an 8 month pregnant woman." Dusty said seriously.

Cue Julieduke

Emma says "You Know, I think think that is Julie pulling up now is her Trans am. I can't stand what Billy Jones did to her about the kids aren't his why they act like him."

Jason says "I wish I know where that sidewinder was at I give him a attitude adjustment myself."

Emma says "You Know Julie deserves better than Billy anyways."

And five minutes later Julie walks in and she sees that everybody is talking and Emma gives her a great big hug. And she says "Oh Julie, everything will be okay and with everything you've thtough this the last thing that need. But just remember one thing right here your half Miles and half Duke but put those two together and you got one the most stubborn people that I can have for a little sister."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty laughed. "Emma's right Julie. We are stubborn people on the face of God's green earth. But right now you can use some cheering up and I know jsut the person to do that. Hey Johnny-Boy, shake your Bom-bom on over here." Dusty said with a cocky grin.

"The only shaking I do is for Sam and not for enjoyment. Right Sam?" Jack said with a cocky smug grin of his own. This caused Sam to blush. Julie on the other hand ran and gave Jack a great big hug. "It's ok Little Cousin, you're with family now." Jack said as he helded her.

Cue Julieduke

Julie says "You might say I helped him back his precious trophy for him and he moved out of way just in time you should've seen him move Emma and Dusty and everybody else."

Emma says "I bet he was mad at you it took him ten seasons to earn that trophy and then you helped him back it for him."

Julie says "That's when he said that he was going to demand a DNA test for both kids and stormed out of the house."

Emma says " I think you broke something precious of his and hurt his feeling as well but why do you miss him because I know your aim when it comes to different things."

Julie says "I was mad at him, but not that mad at him I just wish I had the chance to flatten his tires and key his precious Hummer of his."

Emma says "Now thats the Julie I know but what somebody had the chance to do that to his car for ya."

Julie says "Emma what do you have in mind I know that look. but it usually before Joey would get in trouble with either me or Dusty."

Emma says "What are you talking about, me get in trouble I would dare dream of that right there. By the way who is that pulling up outside and they have New York State license Plates as well."

At the Airport and Bo beat Michael there, and Michael was waiting on Devon Miles he couldn't believe that Billy Jones. Well you see he is married to Julie and was leaving so fast and he was in hurry for some reason or another he had no idea that of the fight he had with Julie at their home and how he accused her of cheating on him with Rc. And how he is siad that he didn't think that the kids was his, and that he had a girlfriend in Atlanta named "Amy Joe" and that they had three little boys that looked just him.

Cue Dusty Rose Duke