Who's better Bo or Luke?

BOlover_93

Jimmie Best! Oh wait, that wasn't one of the choices, was it? Khee! Well, I'm stickin' to my guns on this one. Definitely Jimmie followed immediately by Denver and Sorrell. :wink: All three of 'em could take you all over the map in terms of range of emotion and never once did you think "they're acting".

Outta the boys, though, gotta give an edge to Tom. Sorry, John. :wink:

well like roger said, Bo was still wet behind the ears in the first couple of episodes, so I have to go with luke, although now, there is only a hair line of a choice for me, I really have a tuff time choosing,'cause Bo really made a huge come back in his acting abilities.

So , it's Luke for me.

• 12 years later...

Sorry I can't hit like on all your posts but I'm out of reactions. We are really excited to have you here Classicrock and hope you stay a long time. 

Tell us more about your love of Dukes. How long have you been a fan? Do you have all the DVDs? Have you met any of the stars? Favorite character, episode or seaaon? Tell us everything! 

I always liked Luke better. Probably because I am a lot more like him than I am Bo. I had a chance to (possibly) race him once. There's a thread about it here on HN. I think it's called "Would you have raced Luke?"