looking for a taping of dukes on game show

katz112

Hi

I am looking for the Family Feud taping that the Dukes cast did back in 1981. Does anyone have that taping? I am willing to pay for the copy.

Also-any fans who would like to chat dukes stuff- respond back! I live in Michigan. I am a fan of John, and I also loved the comedy team of Rosco and Boss!

katz112 :D

1981 Family feud with Richard Dawson

Sorrell, Jimmy, John, Cathy and Tom all were on the show feuding with ...I can't remember what show..I think it's the cast of Little House.O.T P.-but not sure. It is in the Dukes Book from 97'. Please read the book to find the right page it's on. I have a 24 people birthday party to get ready for tomorrow...so my brain is somewhere else tonight. LOL.

Any other recordings? I am open to knowing. There is another where Sorrell and Jimmy made a guest appearance on "Alice"...does anybody have that ep?

Ok, take care ya'all

Does that book mention two Family Feud Specials?

I did a little research (it got me curious) and according to what I found the DOH cast was on two Family Feud specials.

The first was in 1979 and the other teams were Ropers, Angie and The Waltons. They played against the Waltons. At one place the cast listed is Tom Wopat, Catherine Bach, Sorell Booke, Denver Pyle and James Best.

The second time was in 1980 or 1981 it was titled "City vs Country" and the teams were Dallas, It's a Living, Dukes and The Jeffersons.

At one place the Waltons are mentioned as airing in 1981 so there is a lot of confusion for these specials. Can't tell who is right or wrong.

Either way I would really love to watch the show. It would be fun to see them all out of caracter. Especially Mr. Pyle and Mr. Booke. :)

There is another where Sorrell and Jimmy made a guest appearance on "Alice"...does anybody have that ep?

Ok, take care ya'all

Sonny and Sorrell appeared on Alice. I ~formerly Pax~ announced a few

weeks ago that they purchased rights to Warner Brothers tv shows.

It's very possible that episode "Mel Is Hogg Tied", 2nd of the 83-84 (8th) season will be on sometime in the next year.

Richard Dawson years were ABC. 4 or 5 years ago, Game Show Network aired Celebrity Family Feud. You might want to try contacting them.