John Schneider's New Movie

Just incase you haven't heard yet, this is some info that I wanted the rest of you John Schneider fans to have.

John has a new movie set to be released on Oct. 27,2006 in Memphis Tn. The name of the movie is "Collier and Company" and is an independent project that John has been working on for a while now.

For more details please go to www.johnschneider.tv

Pass this on to all John Schneider fans that you know, we need to get behind him and show our support for his efforts to make exciting family friendly films!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK I got a question. . .will the movie go out everywhere or just to certian places? Will it eventually make it to a DVD? OK that's two questions :wink: but am curious about it seeing that I don't see any showings any where close to where I live. Have been looking forward to seeing this movie so hopefully I will be able to see it sometime. . . :-?

~Garrett Duke~

OK I got a question. . .will the movie go out everywhere or just to certian places? Will it eventually make it to a DVD? OK that's two questions :wink: but am curious about it seeing that I don't see any showings any where close to where I live. Have been looking forward to seeing this movie so hopefully I will be able to see it sometime. . . :-?

~Garrett Duke~

Right now, they are scheduling screenings. See, the wat they figure it is if they schedule screenings that John himself attends, then people might tell their local theatres "PLAY COLLIER AND CO!" and it would eventually spread to all the theatres. People are doing that anyway, whether or not they've seen it.

SO TELL YOUR THEATRES TO GET COLLIER AND CO IN THERE!!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...