A HAZZARD INFERNO

Well friends it is has been a rainy overcast kinda day in hazzard

which is gonna put a damper on Bo's plan for taking mary lou parker on a date tonight at the Boars Nest and Luke is planning on going for a ride.

So as Bo is getting ready for his date tonight at the farm Luke is over at cooter's renting a car to meet his friends tonight in Atlanta ", hey Cooter do you got a set of wheel's I could borrow for tonight since Bo has the general on account of he is taking Mary-Lou on date at the Boars Nest ",

Then Cooter says " sure do Luke it's in the back it has a nice engine .

Then Luke replies " Thanks Crazy C i'll take good care of it see ya ",

Meanwhile Bo has left the farm to go pick up his date while Luke is

driving to Atlanta to meet up with his friends unaware that their is danger on the same road that he is on " Hobie had a little too much Moonshine to drink and was too drunk to even drive straight and didn't see Luke heading his way as Luke didn't see Hobie coming his way because he was a little tired then all of a sudden Luke falls asleep the car goes out of control flies up into the air then lands upside down throwing Luke from the drivers seat then the car catches on fire and Luke lays motionless with bruises and fire burns on his forehead and his neck help better come soon.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:(:(:(

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By Now a everybody has seen the flames and hasn't heard from Luke as well and wandering where he was at right now. Uncle Jesse wasn't real worried until he heard about the fire that was going and he really where his oldest nephew was at the moment. Bo, had heard Uncle Jesse fretting about the fire and he has seen him rushover to the fire dept in which he was a volt, little did he know that Luke was right in the middle and of it. Daisy had seen everything going on and she had seen Bo just about ready to cancel his date, and she had heard the fire mention and she asked does anybody know where Luke is right now. I sure hope he is allright and we sure could use his help at moment.

Cue Kitty

• 4 weeks later...

Judd was driving in and not knowing the danger that Luke was and in and he had seen that everybody was going in one direction and then he heard Uncle Jesse talking to Bo and Daisy and about a bunch of other people and everybody was trying to find out where Luke was at right now.

Judd thought to himself" Don't let him be in the middle of that inferno he has just see oh what now I wonder if that is where is Luke is right now."

He kept going and pulled and started helping everybody with getting the fire put out and he had seen that Uncle Jesse and Bo had just pulled up and everybody was real friendly and and they was asking had he seen Luke.

Judd says "Know, I but I just hope he not in the middle of fire Uncle Jesse please lets not lose him to a fire."

Cue Kitty

Judd wasn't the only person that hadn't been to Hazzard in a while, Dusty Rose Duke was returning home for a visit. She was driving home to the farm that she and her sister Julie had been rasied in, when she saw the fire. 'Lord don't let that be Luke!" Dusty silently prayed.

Dusty maybe a Texas Ranger, and she hated to see a fire. It reminded her of her parents and little brother's car accident. The fire happeneed just after Dusty pulled her little brother form the wreck but couldn't help her parents. To this day Dusty blamed herself for her parents death. SHe even told Cordell Walker, her fiance and best friend, he even told her that it wasn't her fault. Jude Emery, her partner , best friend, and sort of big brother like Bo and Luke, told her the same thing.

All three were Hazzard together for some much needed time off. Jude was following Dusty and Cordell and his partner were following Jude. Dusty stopped Ridge Runner at a dead hault. She got out and ran towards her cousins and Uncle. She looked down the road and saw Jude and Cordell and Jimmy coming towards her.

"Uncle Jesse, is Luke with you?" Dusty said in panick.

Cue Julieduke or Kitty

• 5 weeks later...

Jud says "I sure hope he's not in the middle of that fire Uncle Jesse that would be horrible and how in the world did that get that started in the first place anyways."

Bo was just pulling up and he heard about the inferno on the radio and he had known that he Luke was off doing something and he says "Hey Sheperd this Lost Sheep #1 what is that about a fire I hear about and where is Luke at right now I hope he ain't in the middle of that fire and how did that thing get started in the first place."

Balladeer: Luke is the middle of that thing and nobody knows for sure and everybody is real worried and and even I'm starting to get worried Luke right now.

Meanwhile, Hobie was driving down the back roads of Hazard, nearly missing the edge of the roads that would send him tumbling to his death. As the fire was broadcasted over the CB he hick-uped to himself "people these days...don't know how to drive" and continued on his way.

With sirens blarring and lights flashing, Roscoe Coltrane pulled up, with Enos following close behind. "You dipstick!" he wooped as Enos bumped into him. He pulled his hat down and walked towards the group, "Alllllright. What happened?" he asked. Just then, the blarring sirens of the one and only fire-truck in Hazzard came screaching to a hault and the few firefighters they had jumped out and started to put out the fire. As the people stood around, helpless they prayed for Luke's safety.

Suddenley, there was a horrendous crackle and someone screamed, "Look out" as a tree, now englufed started to sway back and fowrth and making it's fall toward the group of people standing near..

Cue: Anyone who wants to jump in.

The group sprang into action with everyone running for cover, everyone that is except for Daisy who had frozen in place. Bo glanced around and noticed Daisy wasn't beside him like he had thought. He comes to a boot skidding stop as he sees his cousin standing stock still right in the line of the falling tree.

"Daisy! Daisy move!" Bo yelled as he races back toward her. The tree sways faster and begins its descent to the ground. The crowd gasps as they noticed the danger the Duke cousins are in.

Uncle Jesse turns at the sound to see what the commotion was about. His eyes widen at the site that greets his eyes. "C'mon Bo, you can do it. C'mon." he mutters under his breath. He clasps his hands together in fear and prayer as the burning tree threatens the lives of two of his kids while the raging fire might be threatening the life of the third.

Bo charges towards Daisy and shoves her out of the way. She goes flying towards the ground, and quickly scampers to her feet. The tree comes down with a teeth-shattering crash, sending flames sparking around. Daisy stares at the spot she was standing in, and quickly runs around the inferno and finds Uncle Jesse.

"Uncle Jesse!" she cried and grabbed on to him, "Where's Bo?"

Meanwhile, back in the middle of the whole fiasco is poor Luke. Everything around him is in flames. He tries to open the door but the handle is now burning hot. Without thinking, he punches through the window and winced in pain as he forgot to cover his hand, which is now dripping with blood. He squeezed himself throught he window and fell to the ground. Covering his nose with his hand, he looks for a way out of the ring of fire around him.

The shock wearing off quickly, Daisy scans the area where the tree had fallen looking for any sign of her blonde haired cousin.

"Oh Uncle Jesse, ya don't think... ya don't think the tree fell on him do ya?" Daisy cries as she hides her face in his overalls.

"Shhh, baby don't cry now. Bo's pretty darn smart, I'm sure he's jest on the other side of the burnin' tree now. He'll be along any minute now." Jesse tries to reassure his niece while worry adds more lines to his face.

On the other side of the fiery felled tree, Bo slowly picks himself off the ground, feeling for the knot he knows is forming on the back of his head. A small piece of wood, thankfully not on fire, had flown off the tree and smacked him up side the head while he was trying to get out of the way. He looks around trying to get his bearings when he notices the fire free path where the tree had once stood. Should he chance going in to look for Luke? He could get caught inside the fire line. There really wasn't much of a choice to be made, if Luke could be somewhere in there hurt then he was going to look for him.

Meanwhile, inside the raging inferno, Luke is down on all fours trying to stay out of the thick of the swirling smoke. He looks around him trying to find any escape route possible. Finally he decides the path of least resistance is off to the left. Hoping he's not going deeper into the fire, he stumbles in that direction trying to stay as low as possible.

Dusty decided that enough was enough. She started to run towards where Bo and Dasiy went. Cordell with longer legs then her was at her backdoor in 5 seconds flat. "Baby there's nothing you can do right now." Cordell tried to tell her.

But Dusty was a stubborn Duke. Rosco and Enos were holding Dasiy and Bo back, and that's when Dusty saw her chance. She broke free of Cordell, Jude, Jimmy Trivette. She ran past Bo, Dasiy, Rosco and Enos. Dusty ran straight into the fire.

"DUSTY!" Enos screamed but it was no use she went in. She was going to find Luke or die. She refused to give up because of Duke pride. And she wouldn't tunr back because of she a stubborn Duke. So the only was to go forward.

"LUKE?" Dusty yelled. "LUKE, WHERE ARE--!" Dusty started to say as a limb fell from a tree and hit Dusty over the head. Dusty screamed and was knocked out unconsious. "DUSTY..." Cordell screamed trying to break free of Rosco's strong grip.

Uncle Jesse bowed his and began to cry. He prayed to God that his niece and nephew would make it through this inferno. He couldn't loose them both. They were Dukes and they would fight to live. As Uncle Jesse stared at the inferno in front of him, both Dusty and Luke lay out cold as the flames licked around them.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

• 2 weeks later...

Uncle Jesse was fighting the flames and keeps going and sees both Luke and Dusty out cold and he turns around and is going for help and in tears by now he doesn't want to lose either his niece or nephew here. Judd sees his Uncle walk out of the flames and he is upset and he asked him what's wrong and he gets the worst news that a guy can get. Not only was Luke out cold but so was Dusty. And Uncle Jesse told him that he needed help getting the both of them out the middle of Inferno. Judd says "Of course I help, he's my brother and Dusty my cousin and he see Bo coming to help as well when he here's about Luke and Dusty."

Bo says "Judd you can count on me Luke and Dusty are my cousin as well and it's going to take two of us."

Judd says "Well, Bo lets get going and becareful Uncle Jesse don't need anybody else to worry about right now."

Cue Kitty.

So while Bo and Judd make their way into the burning fire Luke and Dusty

is still laying out cold in the middle of it with burn marks, inhaling smoke.

Bo and Judd was having trouble seeing through all the smoke , flames but

they finally came across Luke who didn't look good at all Bo checked for a

pulse to see if he was breathing still he was but it was shallow , he's still breathing Judd but it is shallow which I'm guessing is from the smoke.

Then Bo checked for a pulse on Luke which was erratic "c'mon Luke please wake up , Luke wake up , Luke can you hear me ?",.

Cue JulieDuke

Judd had found Dusty and she had the same burn marks but her breathing was real good and she starting to come to and just wandering how she got in the middle of the fire all of sudden.

Judd says "Hey Dusty, it's me Judd Caine and how did you this happened to you and Bo has found Luke but it don't look too good to him."

Bo says "Is looking over at Judd and asking what is wrong with Dusty?"

Judd says "I think she has memory loss from that log hitting her head because she doesn't you, me or Luke and she is confused about how she got in the middle of the fire. Oh Bo, what are we going to do if she doesn't get her memory back."

Bo says "Well, Luke's breathing ain't too good Judd and I'm worried about that and this bad about Dusty not remember anything about anybody. Ask her about Julie or Uncle Jesse or anything in the family."

Balladeer: Luke's breathing isn't the greatest and Dusty is awake but doesn't remember anything I don't which one is worse right now.

cue Kitty

Dusty was awake in a real panic. She didn't know who she was and she defiantly didn't know where she was. Before Dusty could say anything, she started coughing. Her eyes went wild with panic. She started struggling with her cousin Judd. She gave him a good left hook.

But Judd wasn't about to let her go. He swung her up in his arms and carried her out of the fire. She saw so many people saying her name and asking her if she was alright. She didn't know these people so how could they know her.

"Who are all you people? I don't know any of you." Dusty said as she again began to struggle with Judd and Coy.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

Julie had seen her sister acting strange and she says "Hey Dusty, it's Julie don't remember any of us here. Your awfully lucky, because Luke is in danger and his breathing ain't to good right now."

Judd says "You know Dusty, I know your pretty stubborn but this is too much you almost died in there and you acted like you didn't even know anybody at all. Look I know that is was rough running in to save Luke but please cut this out allright."

Bo says "Oh Dusty, come on Judd is right and were your family and we love you and Uncle Jesse is worried sick about. He allreadry lost your parents and your brother six years ago, please don't add anything to do okay."

Uncle Jesse says "Hey Dusty, I'm your Uncle Jesse and how come you don't anybody right now. And you seen okay but maybe we ought to take you and Luke to the hospital, we could do the bottom of your odd behavior right now."

Daisy says "Hey Dusty, how are you doing that was a really brave thing you do for Luke just now."

Cue Kitty or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty went wide for a moment then confused. Some where in here mind she this Uncle Jesse. Then she she started to get all these images of these people who seemed so familar. Her head started to spin. All of a sudden she blacked out and fell against Cordell.

Soon after that, Dusty came around again groaning. Dusty sat up and shook her head then slowly stood. "Oh, somebody put a knob on my skull, must have been Hughie Hogg." Dusty said a tiny moan of pain as she touched her head with her hand.

"Uncle Jesse, can you get the lincence of that 18 wheeler that run me over a while ago?" Dusty said with a cockey grin. Which faded when she looked at the faces before. "What's wrong? Oh no please it's not-" Dusty didn't finsh when her eyes fell on the strecher before her.

"Oh God! LUKE NO!" Dusty screamed with tears as she ran towards him. She looked up at her family. "I was to late wasn't I Uncle Jesse?" Dusty said in a small voice. She leaned her head on her Uncle's shoulder.

Cue Julieduke or anybody

Julie smiles and says "You know that one thing you might not remember is that you hit Judd after you hit your head. Well, I think I'll drive you don't look so good Dusty. Are you sure you're all right I was thinking that maybe we ought to get you checked out as well."

Uncle Jesse says "I think Julie is right about that you was in the middle of the Inferno and maybe you ought to get check out as well."

Cue Kitty or Anybody

Julie and Daisy had looked over as well and they was all worried for Luke and nobody knew how bad he was hurt it didn't look real good for him as well.

Julie says "Sis, you know for a while you didn't know any of us here and asking who we was."

Daisy says " I'm glad you got your memory back. You knows what would've happened if you didn't know anything in your family and anything about yourself."

Cue Kitty or Julieduke

Cordell smiled and cleared is throat. "Ah, baby did you forget about me?" Cordell asked with a smile. Dusty looked at Cordell and then realiation dawned on her. "Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry." Dusty said as she ran over to him and hugged him.

Dusty looked at her sister and cousin. "Daisy, Julie, this is Cordell Walker, Texas Ranger. Cordi this is my cousin Daisy and my baby sister Julie." Dusty said with a smile. Cordell smiled and nodded his head. Jude how ever walked right up to Julie and kissed her hand.

"My name is Jude Emery, ma'am. I'm your sister's partner in Texas. And my I say you are the sweetest thing?" Jude said with a grin. Dusty rolled her eyes.

Cue Julieduke or anybody