Placid Lake 2

I heard John talk about filming somewhere (can't remember where) And he said it would be Placid Lake 2.

I'm thinking it would be a pretty big role: He's such a credited actor. And I doubt he'd waste his time in something he'd play a very small part in. Or at least not have a character that doesn't die with some kind of dignity and/or purpose.

Anyway, I'm interested in learning more about it. Anybody have more of a clue than me?

~She-Wolf

Guest DanielPHorse

Lake Placid was about a giant alligator that terrorizes a small lakefront community. It was a so-so movie, but John did indeed mention that he would be in the sequel, along with making "Collier and Co," plus several other smaller, independent films. He confirmed this during a CMT interview while at Dukesfest last week. Collier and Co will be out on the big screen on Oct 27 of this year.

Woah, Collier and Co. Comes out in october? I didn't think it would be a big screen movie. The way I've read it sounded like it would be a pretty low budget film and be limited to small theaters.

Lake Placid was about a giant alligator that terrorizes a small lakefront community. It was a so-so movie, but John did indeed mention that he would be in the sequel,

I love movies like that, so understand that if he plays a big part I'd be extatic. John fighting a giant crocodile would bring back good memories of Leon in Resident Evil 2.

~She-Wolf

About "Collier & Co.," it's both -- that is, it will be a big-screen movie in small theaters. Does that make sense? :) John is going to premiere it in Tennessee and show it around the country in various places until he gets a distributor to open it nationwide.

And he will be fighting the alligator in "LP2." He specificallly said that in the interview. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...