NEED PICS from DukesFest 2006

If anyone has any pictures from the 2006 DukesFest that shows any of the orange wreckers / tow trucks (painted like the General Lee), please e-mail them to me at generaltowing@comcast.net

I own the wreckers, and there was a malfunction with our digital camera, and we lost all of our pictures. We especially want pictures from Sunday, when we towed the cars off of the track after the stunt show.

Thanks,

Tina

General,

I gotcha covered but have to get them on the computer give me until after payday to get them on disk.

I know I have one of the truck pulling the General lee after the stunt! But I should have several pics of the trucks from Sat. and maybe Sat night.

By the way as much of a Duke Fan and General Lee fan I and a truck person so they really caught my eye as well as the Johnson rig setting on the back stretch.

By the way in case you didn't guess I loved your trucks! (Of course being Cooter's little sister I was corrupted at an early age!

DixieDavenport's gone looking for my CDL one day!

PS. I'm practicing with a 1974 Howel International fire truck 31 feet long 9 feet wide and carries 1000 gallons of water. I haven't hit anything YET but most of the guys n the dept can't say that! LOL