2006 DukesFest Experience

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is late - but I had a blast at DukesFest! It was great getting to see all of the cast together again. And I loved Cooter's Place - even though it was packed every time I went in. The museum was wonderful, it's amazing to think of the sheer number of Dukes-related items that have been made.

The best part of DukesFest was getting to see all my friends and meeting new people. I love to see that I'm not the only one who still loves the Dukes.

I definitely plan on going next year!

LS3

• 1 month later...

Ok, I know I'm really late but I've been away from internet access for a while.

As far as my experience, it was my first time this year and I hope it's not my last. I met a whole bunch of friends whom have so much in common with myself, love of the Dukes and all things country.

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my entire life and I love to laugh. I'm a very giggly person.

I felt that the experience alone was worth the drive down. I only got to meet one cast member and get an autograph which I feel very privilaged and lucky for just that one. I could have ended up with none. It's alright tho' because it gives me something to look forward to next year, plus there are always car shows to get autographs at. The important thing for me was the shows. I loved the entertainment and the car shows. I will forever enjoy those moments along with spending time with other Dukefans.

So I end my statement on this note...

I can still hear those banjos in my head.

Valerie M. Strate