When your lost, your really lost(A Dukes and Friends story)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Joey, have you ever fought any one? Because from the looks of you, weight wise, you wouldn't last five minutes in a ring with a Marine. Luke was his divison's Light Wieght Champion. No offence by the way." Dusty said with a small smile.

Cue Julieduke

Joey says "Well if count one time there was this fight in college and they guy said that I couldn't really box him."

cue dusty Rose duke

"Aww! Well Joey there is nothing stoppin you from boxing. If you want to do it, then I say go for it, it's just that you need to be trained properly that's all." Dusty said with encouraging smile.

Cue Julieduke

Joey says "Well, I don't want mess up my face I'm a serious actor and don't really have the time right now Dusty."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty nodded her then she got the famous Luke Duke look on her face. "Joey, Monica called me last month and told me that you wanted to move to LA where there were better jobs for actors, whis is true by the way. If you are still intrested in going, I want you to take this," Dusty said as she took a pen and paper from her jacket pocket and wrote down a name and phone number.

"This is a name of my best friend, who happenes to be a Actor/Stunt Driver/Stunt Man, his name is Brock Curtis. Now you may have heard of him. Give him a call when you get and tell him that Dusty Rose Duke set you up. He'll help you get a gig." Dusty said with a grin as she handed Joey the paper.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty nodded her then she got the famous Luke Duke look on her face. "Joey, Monica called me last month and told me that you wanted to move to LA where there were better jobs for actors, whis is true by the way. If you are still intrested in going, I want you to take this," Dusty said as she took a pen and paper from her jacket pocket and wrote down a name and phone number.

"This is a name of my best friend, who happenes to be a Actor/Stunt Driver/Stunt Man, his name is Brock Curtis. Now you may have heard of him. Give him a call when you get and tell him that Dusty Rose Duke set you up. He'll help you get a gig." Dusty said with a grin as she handed Joey the paper.

Cue Julieduke

Joey takes the paper and says "You know Dusty thanks this will help I sure hope I get some tupe of action role thow."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty laughed at Joey's enthuisum. "Well I don't know about that. But you just listen to everything that Brock tells you and you'll get that gig for sure. Who knows, maybe we'll see you on the big scene in a couple of months." Dusty said with an encouraging smile.

Cue Julieduke

Joey says "Oh Ya, I see that possible maybe a movie with a Steven Segall or Jean-Claude Van Damme, Danny Devito, Robin Williams or even Steve Martin I hear he's real funny actor."

Monica says "We'll keep a look out for ya Joey, but would a less known actor being better right now."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty turned to her cousin and nodded. "Could be Monie, you'll never know. But when I look at Joey, I see to potential to go the extra mile. I truly believe he's got what it takes to be an actor." Dusty said with a grin.

Cue Julieduke

Joey says "My agent always says is all you need for an audition is a winning smile and your confidence that you can get the part as well."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

• 2 months later...
"That is one to put Joey. But I think you got what it takes to the greatest actor in the world even. All you have to do is believe in yourself, because I believe in you and I know you can go the extra mile." Dusty said a huge smile.

Cue Julieduke

Joey says " And I thought it was my flirting with girls on the set Dusty?"

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.