When your lost, your really lost(A Dukes and Friends story)

Dusty looked at Rachel with tears. "Rachel, it's hard. Sometimes I'll look down a dirt road and in my minds eye, I can swear that my little brother Joey is coming down that same road. So when I heard that one of your best friends was named Joey it made my heart lurch. No offence Joey." Dusty said with tears in her eyes as she looked at the man in question.

Cue Julieduke

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty laughed. And looked at Luke. "Luke doesn't he acted like our Joey." Dusty said with a smile.

"There's no doubt about it." Luke said with a smirk as well.

"Joey you're just like my brother Joey, in every meaning of the name. Sorry Chandler but you are so wrong." Dusty said with sad expression.

Cue Julieduke

Joey says "Let me think a little bit on this one right here I believe her name was Duke but when Ross never told his cousin names was Duke as well."

Chandler says "Well, I guess you and Ross are related after all would explain alot of things at times."

Joeys says "Now, I'm not exactly like Ross not in anyway."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Joey says "Well Lets see I can remember my Mom telling me about how her and her family moved from Hazzard when she was little and that she loved this place. The most part she hated leaving all her family. My Grandparents were fun thow you know that part about riding with your grandfather and you don't when you'll get there well that was just the opposite. My Grandfather was fun to ride with and he used to tell me tales about outrunning the sheriff and the revuners as well. Well, anyways lets see besides me there is my sister in L.A, and then we have a whole bunch of cousin everywhere and I guess Ross and Monica never mentioned that his cousins names was Duke. But Ross, why do you keep that secret from me and you know that is so cool knowing that you and Monica are my cousins."

Ross says "Well Joey, you never mentioned anything about either I gues we didn't say anything at all."

Joey says "Did I mention Grandpa taught me how to drive and thay he says I'm a natural and that he loved to ride with me."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty looked at her newly found cousin and gave him a teary smile. "Oh Joey. If you only new how much you act like my bay brother. I guess I won't miss him much knowing that your her. One sister hmm? Ross told me that you had 8 sister's including you." Dusty said as she gave Ross an evil glare that said "Ross when I'm done here, I'm going to hunt you down." Mac saw that glare and winced.

Mac and Pete had that same glare drawn on them many of a time. "Sweety maybe you should keep Ross safe for another day." MacGyver said as he saw Ross start to whimper.

Cue Julieduke

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Joey says "Well, one sister and nephew and you know it good to finally meet family. Does anybody have a picture of this baby brother of your Dusty and one thing. Is that the same Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane My Grandpa used to talk about being a deputy."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Julie says "Well Joey, if you must know this baby brother my older sister is refering happens to be my twin and no were not identical but yes it same Rosco P. Coltrane that your Grandpa was talking about."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

• 9 months later...

Dusty gave a laugh. "Oh Joey was always getting into trouble with Rosco. If it wasn't for tickets, it was always something else. I think Joey was worse at getting caught then Bo and Luke here. Everytime you turned around Uncle Jesse was getting mad at." Dusty said with a chuckle as she turned to Monica.

"Hey Monie. Do you remember the time Joey shucked and jived you to climb the old Apple tree behind the house, thinking there was a monster in siad tree? Poor Monica was up there for 5 hours at least." Dusty said as she doubled over with laughter.

Cue: Julieduke

Dusty gave a laugh. "Oh Joey was always getting into trouble with Rosco. If it wasn't for tickets, it was always something else. I think Joey was worse at getting caught then Bo and Luke here. Everytime you turned around Uncle Jesse was getting mad at." Dusty said with a chuckle as she turned to Monica.

"Hey Monie. Do you remember the time Joey shucked and jived you to climb the old Apple tree behind the house, thinking there was a monster in siad tree? Poor Monica was up there for 5 hours at least." Dusty said as she doubled over with laughter.

Monica says "That wasn't very funny Joey, but I think I got him back he wanted a sandwich made I added something he didn't like at all."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

"And I'm never going to neg it out of you. But I'll just say that my dear little brother deserved it." Dusty said with a grin as she held up her hands in mock surrender.

Joey says "Hey Dusty, that's not funny I don't know what Monie put in there but I will never think of a New Yorker as whimp ever before. One question Monie, did you ever try that recipe on Ross on any of your friends when they made you mad it's okay to tells us about it were family."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Joey says "Hey Dusty, that's not funny I don't know what Monie put in there but I will never think of a New Yorker as whimp ever before. One question Monie, did you ever try that recipe on Ross on any of your friends when they made you mad it's okay to tells us about it were family."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Joey says "You know I recall that Ross doesn't like to be called by his full first name as well and it's actually Rosco and Monica told us one day to even up the score one day when he kept pulling pranks on everybody."

Ross says "Now come on Dusty, don't you go calling me Rosco you know much I can't stand that and besides that not even important I stopped calling you by your first name now right there is a truce right."

Monica says "Oh Ross, I don't like that look in Dusty's eyes kinda of remind of the time when she visited New York City and you gave her wrong directions and she ended up in the rough section of Queens."

Joey says "Oh Ross, I wouldn't want to know what our cousin thought of that right there now Dusty how long did Ross's little fouled up directions cause you to be lost I'm curious."

Ross says "What when Chandler dated that wild woman from Atlanta that him and her almost ended up in jail I don't what they was thinking of when he did that right there. I sure hope she was cute with all that."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Kay Darleen Duke

"Let me just say that Monica here had to keep me from beating the crap out of Rosco here. I never had to do some fast talking or shucking and jiving as I did that day. Believe me by the end I was running for my life." Dusty said as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Ross.

Chandler says "And she told me that her favorite song was "Double Trouble by Lynyrd Synyrd" and I could Believe that now one question thow Joey is wondering does "Saturday Night Special" mean a the two for one at the Boars Nest on Saturday Night."

Joey glares at Chandler and says "Chandler that's not funny I've heard of the song before and that's not what there talking about at all."

Chandler says "Okay Joey, what are they talking about then?"

Joey says "I think it's a Two of one at the coffee house myself."

Chandler says "Dusty, what's so funny now."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

"Let me just say that Monica here had to keep me from beating the crap out of Rosco here. I never had to do some fast talking or shucking and jiving as I did that day. Believe me by the end I was running for my life." Dusty said as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Ross.

Ross says "Now Dusty, you didn't have to call me by actual name your getting a little personal and my buddies dared me to give you wrong directions when they found out you was from Hazzard."

Monica says "Oh Ross, that was on purpose now Dusty is really at you now."

Joey says "You know, Chandler if that wild woman from Atlanta give her those directions and my cellphone number besides how bad could she be to go out with."

Chandler says "She told me that she had put Moonshine in my trunk and it's was water but I didn't find out I got stopped for speeding and they checked my trunk and found out I had water in there."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

"You want talk personal Ross, I'll show personal. My fist inbeded into your teeth. How's that for personal CUZ?" Dusty asked as she took a step closer to Ross her fist raised. MacGyver came up behind Dusty and held her back.

Cue Julieduke

Ross says "Rachel, I think I want to leave for New York somehow this little county ain't quite so friendly."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

"Well Geez Ross, if you didn't do such stupid things to get on my nerves that I wouldn't be trying to pick a fight with ya half the time. I mean come on, use some common sence for once." Dusty said in assperation.

Cue Julieduke

Ross says "Like what things did I do to get on your nerves now it seems that you've been acting this way ever since your brother died in that accident and you've been taking it out on me. Just in case you have forgotten I'm not your little brother and he's gone and their was nothing you could've done to prevent it as well."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.