When your lost, your really lost(A Dukes and Friends story)

When your lost, your really lost combines The Dukes of Hazzard and the Popular show Friends and wait till you read what I have alllreadry written. Okay the new title was inspire by the Jerry Reed song "When Your Hot, Your Reallly Hot".

Pheobe, Rachel, Monica , Chandler, Ross and Joey Are going to Atlanta to the annual dog show in which one of Phoebe's friends as her Basset Hound entered and she a real pretty dog. Well, they traveling in Phoebe's old Checker Taxi cab that her grandmother had given her and you don't see alot of them around lately.

Phoebe is driving and she is in Hazzard by accident and she goe right by Rosco's speed trap and it seems that now he is following her and she see's the flashing lights and siren and she is thinking of her options and she wondering when did Atlanta get to be so country. Of course this is her first time in Atlanta so she pretty much thinks that this is Atlanta.

Phoebe says "Hey, guys Atlanta sure is pretty what do you think of the place so far."

Rachel says "I don't think this is Atlanta and I think you made a wrong turn somewhere and I think maybe you ought to pull over for the cop that is behind you.."

Monica says "Boy, where did he come from I recall seeing no lights around here and how fast are going Phoebe."

Phoebe says "I don't really know , my speedometer is broken and I still haven't taken it took to Stickey to get it repaired yet. But don't worry I going to pull now. I just explain that my thing is broken I'll have to feel the speed in the car."

Ross says "Ya right, Phoebe that is going to work with cop right here?"

Joey says "Hey Ross, if that get her out of ticket then when I can borrow your cab and give it try."

Chandler says "Hey Phoebe how dumb do you think the cops here are he'll never fall for the story."

Phoebe says "It's no story I really did forget to take this cab to stickey to have it repaired."

Cue Anybody.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooter was at his repair talking to his cousin Stickey in New York City you see he got his nickname from when he was kid , he always was eating Stickey Bun's and Cooter just starting calling him Stickey from then on and it stuck. Well, anyways Stickey's really name is Buford Davenport and he never did like the name Buford so he liked when people called him Stickey. He has a garage in New York City, he kindly reminded that Phoebe to bring in her cab for him to look at it. But she never did bring it in, he figured that she had something else on her mind and that why she never brought it in.

Cooter says "Hey Stickey, how's New York City ?"

Stickey says "Bad traffic, and this girl Phoebe was supposed to bring in her old Checker Taxi cab for me to look at something but she forget it again."

Cooter says "Old Checker Taxi cab, wow I haven't see one those in longtime Stickey."

Stickey says "Ya, her grandmother gave it to her she's loves that cab Cooter."

Cue Anybody

• 5 weeks later...

Dusty was traveling form the airport in Atlanta to pick up her boyfriend from LA. Angus MacGyver but he prefered "Mac" or "MacGyver". When saw him she squeeled and flew right at him at a dead run. Mac saw and ran towards her. It made a romantic reuion for the both of them.

Now they were on the road heading towards the Boar's Nest because that's where her family was this time of day. As they traveled in Dusty's other veachiel a Jeep called Golden Eagle, she saw a checkered taxie cab being chased by Rosco. "Mac I've never seen a checkered taxie cab in LA and in Hazzard and I lived here all my life. Think we should follow them and give them some help." Dusty said.

MacGyver sat back and thought for a moment. "Eagle Eyes, in the words of your States famous General, Robert E. Lee said, YEEHAW!" Mac shouted with a grin. "Sweety I love the way you think." Dusty said with grin of her own and through the Jeep into 4th gear.

Dusty manuvered the Jeep in frront of Rosco and confused him for a bit. She then pulled the Jeep up beside Rosco and pretended to hit him with her Jeep. "I'm sorry about this Rosco." Dusty said as she cut Rosco off and he ended up in Hazzard pond.

Dusty drove past the checkered taxie cab, hunk her horn and drove off towards the Boar's Nest. She stopped long enough to check on Rosco to see if he was ok then on.

Cue Julieduke

Monica looked at Ross and says "Ross, that's our cousin Dusty Rose Duke and she just saved Phoebe from a ticket you me haven't seen her in the longest time."

Ross says " Oh, that remind me is she still mad at that little prank I had pulled on her the last we was here and is that her boyfriend Mac right there."

Phoebe says " Who's Dusty and who's Mac and I didn't know you had family in Hazzard as well."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty eyes dwned on her that she had go back. She pulled a U-turn and headed back to the cherkered taxie cab. "Dust what the hec are you doin?" MacGyver said holding on for dear life. He loved Dusty, he loved her with all his heart, but sometimes she scared him.

"Honney I'm working on a hunch." Dusty said as she drove towards the checkered cab. She stopped her Jeep just as the checkered cab stopped to. Dusty got out of her Jeep and stood beside it. Just then the doors to the checkered cab opened and out stood two dark haired people, a guy and a girl.

"Oh My God! Monie!" Dusty said as she ran to her cousin. They hugged each other then her eyes went from smiling to dark avenger in a split second. Ross smiled at his cousin. "Hey Dusty miss me." Ross said. Soon as those words we're out of mouth it was "BAM" lights went out in Georgia for Ross.

Monica looked down at her brother then grinned evilly at him. "Ross I don't think Dusty as forgiven you just yet." Monica said as she laughed as Ross was shaking the dizzyness off.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty looked at her Monica as MacGyver came up beside his girlfriend. "Eagle Eyes, what di he do to you?" Mac asked. He loved how she punched first and asked questions later. It reminded him of how he was.

"Monica why don't you let Ross dig his way out of this one?" Dusty said still looking at Ross.

Cue Julieduke

Ross is getting up, and says "Sorry Dusty, I didn't know not putting any gas in your car was such a big deal and I didn't know that you had plans that day as well."

Joey says "Oh Ross, what did you do that to your cousin no wonder she hit you for that right there."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty laughed and got right in Ross's face and shoved him so his back was flat on the of the checkered cab. "That was with my 66 Mustang which I still have thank you very much. But Ross, tell every one presnt what you did to my 69 Dodge Charger that was painted Red, White and Blue and had a confederate flag on top and was named RIDGE RUNNER in honar of our dear UNCLE JESSE?" Dusty said as hse screamed in his face. Dusty loved watching Ross sweat.

Cue Julieduke

Ross says "Well, I might've got into a accident with that car and had towed to Cooter's and Dusty found out later and she storming mad. Because you see I didn't ask for permission before I borrowed it but really it was just a car Dustine."

Monica says "Oh boy, he just called her by her full first name and I wonder what she is going to do now."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty stopped pacing in front of Ross and stopped. She spun and looked at Ross with murder in her eyes. "Excuse me?" Dusty asked with an evil little laugh and walked tothe hood of the cab and got in Ross's face again. "Did you just call me 'Dustine'?" Dusty asked with an innocent little smile but her eyes showed somethig more. Mac decided it would better if stood beside Joey.

Meanwhile, Ross gave a girly whimper and nodded. Dusty let out a scream and tackled Ros to ground and started weresling with him. Joey and Chandler had a look of lust on their face's as they saw Dusty weresling Ross. "My kind of woman." Joey and Chandler said together. They stopped when someone cleared their throat. "Gentlemen, that happenes to be my girlfriend." MacGyver said.

Cue Julieduke

Phoebe says "Ross and Dusty always get along like that or is that just for us. I thought you got along with your cousins."

Monica says "Yes, we do but Ross had a habit of borrowing Dusty's cars and either wrecking then and leaving her with now gas so I guess she is still a little a sore about that just yet."

Phoebe says "Who's the blonde hair cutie in the stock with the dark haired cutie in the passenger seat coming up now."

Monica says "Oh, that's Bo and Luke Duke our other cousins and they're single Phoebe if you was wondering."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty was still wesreling Ross on the ground when Bo and Luke pulled up. Bo and Luke rushed over when they saw Monica. "Monica, it's good to see you." Bo said with a smile as he hugged Monica. Then he turned and saw Phoebe. "ANd just who are you little missi?" Bo said as turned on the charm.

Luke looked at him. "Knock it off Bo." Luke said. He was Looking around. "Monica where's Ross?" Luke asked. Then saw Dusty wesreling with Ross. "Dusty! Cut it out! Com'on get off of Ross!" Luke said as he rushed over and pulled Dusty off of him. "Dusty what's wrong with you?" Luke said as he looked at Dusty. She didn't say anything just walked over to Golden Eagle. Luke looked over at a man that was standing beside Joey aand Chandler.

"Mac. You look great man." Luke said as she gave MacGyver a hug. "I feel great man. But I think I should take Dusty some where for a while." Mac said as he walked to Dusty's Jeep and got in the driver's seat.

As Mac and Dusty drove off, Luke turned to Monica. "Ok cuz, want to tell me why Dusty was beating up on Ross again, this time?" Luke asked Monica.

Cue Julieduke

Rachel walked over to Ross and gave him a great big hug and says "Ross, you was really something in your day. Why did you pick on your cousin like that and really don't you dare borrow my car leave it with no gas. You know gas it expensive nowadays Ross."

Monica says "Hey Bo and Luke how are you's doing and Ross called Dusty by "Dustine" again but it started way before that. You know for one reason or another those two never did get along with each other but I don't know why."

Phoebe says "You never told me that your cousins were so cute before Monica, shame on you to keep a secret like that."

Monica says "Bo, Phoebe hasn't had a date in over six months now and you why she was throwing herself at you."

Phoebe says "That's not true but it's only because I've been busy with other stuff such as my music."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Luke nodded his head. "Ross and Dusty have always been at each others throats for one reason or another." Luke said, then looked up at Ross as he grinned evilly. Luke walked over to Ross and playfully shoved him. "And you playing practical jokes on her and calling her by her real first name just to get under her skin doesn't help little cousin." Luke said as smiled at Ross.

Bo looked at Monica all innocent. "Monie I do not throw myself at women," Bo started to say. "They just see how sexy I am that they throw themselves at me." Bo said with a sexy smile as slowly winked at Phoebe and Phoebe giggle like a school girl.

"Bo don't make me gag." Monica said as she made gagging nosies. "Cute Monie, real cute!" Bo said with a mock glare. Everyone was getting the cousins of Monica and Ross, while on further down the road, Mac was trying to get Dusty to calm down.

He drove Golden Eagle down to Hazzard Pond and stopped the Jeep. Dusty got out and walked towards the Pond taking deep breaths as she went. "Honey why are you this way with Ross? He is your cousin after all?" Mac said as he pulled Dusty in arms so her back was against his chest.

"When I was 16, Ross and some of his decided that they get Halloween started early. They writ me this note saying that Ross was in trouble at Old Man Simions abanted house. They set it up so the place would a shambles then they put fake blood all over the floor, and rigged it so that a bloody skelleton would fall on me. When I entered the house, I saw Ross on the floor not moving. In looked like a gun shot wound. The door slammed shot behind me locking me in. I started screaming. Ross got up from the floor and slowly strated chasing me, I made it to the closet only to find a bloody skelleton that fall on me. I ran out the house and back to the farm covered in fake blood. I never forgave him for that." Dusty said in tears.

Cue Julieduke

Ross says "Hey guys you remember when I attempted to sing 'Marie Laveau by Bobby Bare' and nobody told me I got all the words wrong."

Monica says " Oh Ya, that was pretty funny and you played the guitar horrible if I remember as well."

Phoebe says "Hey Ross, hands off the cab when it's parked you hear I'll tell Dusty about it."

Ross says "That's not funny guys besides shes quicker than me and beside I might've pulled a little prank on her when she was sixteen just a little one."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Mac held Dusty as she sobbed. "Dusty it's over and done with. It's in your past. Besides, Ross is a whimp when it comes to fighting you, believe me I was there I saw whimpering. That's not a sort of image a tough guy uses." Mac said with a cheeky grin.

Dusty looked at MacGyver and gave a watery giggle. "I suppose your right Mac." Dusty said with a smile. "Hey, I'm always right." Mac said with mock sterness. "Yes sir!" Dusty said as slapped a mock salut. "Com'on Mac, let's go back to my cousins." Dusty said as she got back in Golden Eagle and they drove back to Luke, Bo, Ross, Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey and Chandler.

Cue Julieduke

Phoebe says as she smiles "Hey Bo, isn't that Dusty and Mac coming back now and what about that right there."

Monica says "It's offical she fallen for the Duke charm now and Ross quit fighting with Dusty and quit calling her Dustine you know she don't like when you do that to her."

Ross says " It's her name isn't?"

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Monica sighed and shook her head. "Yes I know, but you do know that she hates being called that. It reminds her of her mother." Monica said. She knew that Dusty's mother, father, and her little brother's death's were still touch subjects.

Dusty and Mac pulled up and Dusty looked like she had calmed down. Dusty looked at the way Phoebe and Bo were acting. "Oh God, other blond girl as just fallen to darkside again. With Bo as Darth Vader and Ross as the Empor, the Jedei's will be out numbered." Dusty said sarcastically. Everybody was doubled over in laughter. Dusty looked at Mac who had an evil smirk on his face.

"What's the deal with the smirk Fly Boy?" Dusty said as she floded her arms on the windshield of her Jeep and rested on her arms. "OH you so like me it's funny. Oh and Dusty, come by my room tonight and I'll show what being a Fly Boy is all about." Mac said with a grin and wink. Dusty straightened and winked back. "Counting on it." Dusty said with a grin.

Bo got a mock look of horror on his face. "Dust, we don't want to hear about your sex life with MacGyver." Bo said as he gave a full body shiver. Dusty looked at Bo as she got out of Golden Eagle. "Hey Blondie, any time! You and me!" Dusty said mockily. 5 minutes later. "Sooo, we were talking about Dusty's sex life." Joey said, which caused everyone to groan.

Cue Julieduke

Phoebe says "You know I the look that Ross and Rachel exchange about the time they want you to leave and Monica, Joey and Chandler know this as well."

Ross says "Well, that's very personal and I will care not you you to be discussing that with everybody besides I thought it was a secret."

Monica says "Ross, that's no secret and besides why is that everything you think is a secret isn't between you Rachel."

Ross says "Your just as bad as Dusty with this right here, besides it's private."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty gave Ross a pointed look and slapped him on the back of the head. "Well Rossie," Dusty started, which caused everyone to snicker. "If you wanted it kept private, then shouldn't talk about it in the open. Especially to Joey and Chandler." Dusty as she pointed to the two men in question, which caused the both of them to lower their heads.

Cue Julieduke

Monica says "Ya, you can't tell them a secret without them spilling it. I think Joey and Chandler could ruin a surprize birthday party as well."

Phoebe says "Hey Dusty, what was Ross like when he came to Hazzard and your right about Joey and Chandler."

Rachel says "You know me and you are going to have to talk later about Ross."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty looked at Rachel for a moment. She knew Rachel would be her best friend when she need it. Dusty looked at Rachel and tears started to fall. "Rachel I just need a little time right now. I'll you how Ross was when he was here. And I'll so tell what he did to me when I was 16." Dusty said as she started to cry.

Cue Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.