You Might Be a Redneck if

Julieduke

• 1 month later...
Guest DanielPHorse
You might be a redneck if you hear 'banjos in your head'!

Tee hee hee!

Val ;D

LMAO!! Oh girl, I will never forget the look on a certain person's face when you said that!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You might be a redneck if....

You might be a redneck if you have season tickets to a tractor pull!

You might be a redneck if the Cracker Barrel has wanted posters hanging with pictures of you and your friends!

You might be a redneck if the color hemi-orange makes up more than 50% of your wardrobe!

And my personal favorite...

You might be a redneck if your yearly vacation is going to Dukesfest! :)

Yeehaw! :wink:

Jax

• 2 weeks later...

You might be a Redneck is you ever donated or threw out anything really imported to you. EX: Your friends kids picture when you switched wallets(actually happened to me)

Ex: Threw out old cellphone when changing purses and was looking for that said phone for a while and then realized what happened.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I know the last post on this thread was posted about two weeks before my last birthday, well actually exactly two weeks before my last birhtday, but I couldn't help but to get in on this...expecially since a lot of this stuff pertains to me (don't ask, please don't ask)

You might be a redneck if you mother can tell a state trooper to f*** himself without removing the marboro from her mouth. (yes, my mother has done it)

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if brian's done it as well lol i'm just joshin' with you brian.

And the whole furniture comment, where do y'all think my computer desk came from? as well as the computer i'm using now (actually the person was shipping it out to goodwill but i needed one so they gave it to me instead) and i got my dvd player that way too. as well as half my arts and crafts supplies. actually those were the end of a yard sale and thhey were tossed to the curb because they didn't go.

I got three for you. They're all true and they're all about me. 1) If you had your adult kid teach you how to use a computer this year because you wanted to see if there was anything about Hazzard County on it....you might be a redneck. 2) If the only thing you ever use your computer for is the Hazzardnet....you might be a redneck. 3) If you think Charlie Daniels running against Uncle Jesse for President of the Universe is a win-win situation...you might be a redneck. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You Might Be A Redneck if, you can name the entire cast of Dukes of Hazzard but your congressman.

You Might Be A Redneck if, You ever accidently donated a pair of 12 year old prescription Arch Supports(they go in your shoes) that was in a pair of brand new shoes and actually wanted them back.(True Story)

You Might Be A Redneck If, You ever donated your mom's brand new top to the local Unique Thrift store and really had to explain that one.(True Story)

You Might Be A Redneck If, You ever found a Twenty dollar bill on your birthday and kept it.(True Story) You Might Be A Redneck If you Found a Twenty Dollar bill in a Trash can when you was low on money.

You Might Be A Redneck If you ever threw out a five dollar bill in the McDonald's garbage can.

• 2 weeks later...