When is Season 7 coming out on DVD?

Season six will be coming out at the end of May...as far as I know anyways.

I agree..."Opening Night at the Boar's Nest" is a great episode! That is one of my favorite episodes. There is a lot of emotion put within the episodes, between everyone, but mostly between Boss and Rosco. Bo always makes me laugh in that episode when they get wrecked by the bad guys and the smaller of the two steps up. Bo says "Takes a big man to send his goon out." (something like that) Then the main guy steps out of the car to stand way taller than Bo! LOL! Anyway, it's a great episode!

Garrett Duke

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing since season 7 had only 17 episodes, maybe Warner Bros. is planning to release both reunion movies and other extras to make up a four disc set. The episodes alone make up three double-sided discs, with three episodes on each disc.

We won't know anything until Warner Bros. releases any information to the TVSHOWSONDVD site.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait...didn't Season 6 just come out like on May 30th or something? I could have sworn I heard on the Telli that they said like May 30th or something. I went to Target and they didn't have ANY Dukes. Not seasons 1-5 either, but when I went on Target.com they had Season 6 ready to order. *shrugs* quite odd.

• 14 years later...
On 5/2/2006 at 7:58 PM, Garrett Duke said:

Season six will be coming out at the end of May...as far as I know anyways.

I agree..."Opening Night at the Boar's Nest" is a great episode! That is one of my favorite episodes. There is a lot of emotion put within the episodes, between everyone, but mostly between Boss and Rosco. Bo always makes me laugh in that episode when they get wrecked by the bad guys and the smaller of the two steps up. Bo says "Takes a big man to send his goon out." (something like that) Then the main guy steps out of the car to stand way taller than Bo! LOL! Anyway, it's a great episode!

Garrett Duke

Haha Cousin Garrett Duke yeah. It goes as follows. Bo:"Where did you get yer license? In a Cracker Jack box? What are you tryin' to do, kill us all?"  Floyd:"Why don't you fellas just git back in yer car, while you can still walk that far, an' we'll forget the whole thing." Bo:"Oh. It takes a big man to say somethin' like that, with his goon hangin' around." Floyd: gets of car. Stands way taller than Bo. Luke:"Bo. He is a big man."