Ravioli gives you bad dreams!

Val Strate

Ok, so I'm working on some paper work in my room on my computer, having lunch at the same time ravioli and breadsticks. Yummy! Then after I finish up what I was working on and my lunch I decide to take a nap. I talked to one of my friends online earlier and told her to call me in about an hour after my nap. Now mind you I live with a roommate and my roommate was at her machine working on stuff while I layed down on my bunk of the bunkbed. So I'm napping and I get these weird dreams of me working in a sushi shop. There is this old japanese guy that runs the place and my roommate is a co-worker of mine. We get done with our shift at the sushi shop then we go home.

When we get home, I lay down on my bed with the cell phone and start talking to my friend that I was talking to online before this dream started. We have a long conversation then I finally feel myself falling asleep in my dream and I tell my friend goodbye and hang up the cell. Then I realize there is a strange person in my room and I shout at my roommate about who the person. She ignores me and the person walks out of the room. Some more random events happen and I finally for real wake up to the ringtone of my cell phone. I get up and answer the phone. My roommate has left the room. On the phone it's my friend from online and she asks me how was my nap. I'm like.... OOOoooyyyy, boy do I have a story for you.

I told her all about it and it was funny. My roommate finally comes back and I ask her, "Was I talking at all during my nap?"

My roommate answers, "Yeah, you said my name a couple of times. Infact you shouted it and you also told (my online friend's name) you had to go because you needed to get some sleep and then said goodbye."

I turned about five shades of red.

Boy, that's the last time I eat ravioli and then take a nap!

Anybody else have weird dreams like that?

Oh boy what a dream! LOL I have these weird dreams all the time and I never can remember about what but I usually wake anyone in the room if not the entire household screaming. Ok here's a for instance...I few years ago we took a family vacation to Houston Texas and I met up with some online friends there well on the way home we went into New Orleans just to look around cos none of the family had ever been there. We decided though to stay the night in I think in another town well that night everyone goes to bed (we get one room two beds I slept with my sis) and around 3am I think the light flicks on. Well much to my sister's surprise my Dad has picked up his pistol (never know when you might need one if your going to an unfamiliar town) lol so there it is 3am and my sis is staring down the barrel of my Dad's pistol my scream had woken the whole family (probably the whole floor) and Dad had thought someone was in the room or something I guess. Anyway he wants to know what in the world that noise was I didn't make a sound to let anyone know I was awake. The lights go out I start to giggle then it becomes a hysterical laugh and then everyone knows it was ME who screamed. No idea what it was all about best I can remember someone was chasing someone and whether it's actually me who screams in the dream or someone or something else the scream always manifests itself in me lol.

Brandy

• 3 weeks later...

I my self have some really wild dreams. I recently had a dream that involved my God-sister and her father who has been deceased for about 10 years. I have never dreamed of him before, so I had to call her and tell her about my dream. When I tell my friends about my dreams they are all like "you really have some wierd dreams. :lol: "

The worst are the ones that wake you up suddenly when your either about to die or have just fallen. I hate those sudden awakenings.

Those falling dreams are the worst. It happens when you're almost asleep, so close to unconsciousness. You dream you're just walking alone de de de.... whistling a tune, chatting to the birdies... when WAM!!!! You fall flat on your face and sit straight up in bed. "What the hell just happened?" And then like two minutes later you're back in a deep sleep. Dreams are wierd......