Happy Birthday MaryAnne!!!

Yes! MaryAnne is celebrating her birthday today! I'd tell you which one, but I don't want her returning the favor in a few months. :D

What I will tell ya, though, is that MaryAnne is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. Please join me in wishing her a very happy birthday!

138234036.jpg

Happy Birthday, cousin! May the dearest wish of your heart, come true.

Mush,

Brian

MaryAnne---

Brian's right...You are the best! Not only are a great person but an equally as great Deputy. This town is lucky to have you, we're all lucky and thankful to have you here! :) Have a very Happy Birthday!

cookiebouquet.jpg

And to say what Brian didnt say... yes! The Deputy is turning 21 today! So have a beer cookie on me! ;)

Alex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well now... whatcha know... it looks to me like it's almost MaryAnne Coltrane's birthday again... and ya know what?

Birthday_cake2.jpg

Have a nice, beautiful, rich, delicious cake! Happy Birthday MaryAnne. Remember, don't eat the cake until 4/9! And one other thing...

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ENJOY THE DAY! ENJOY YOURSELF, PAMPER YOURSELF, AND HAVE FUN! *Big hug*

Happy Birthday MaryAnne. We appreciate everything you do to make Hazzardnet run so smooth. In fact, we appreciate you so much we all got together in the chat room and spent several hours writing a poem for you and I get to be the lucky one to send it to you on your birthday. Are you ready? Here it is:

We're all big fans.......of MaryAnne.

I'm not sure if you could tell or not, but we decided to keep it simple.