Regular chat night

hazzard chic

Hello everyone. I finally figured out how to set up my computer so that I can get into chat rooms. Now my only problem is that I can never catch anyone in the chat room on this site. I can see from browsing some of the other topics in this forum that I am not the only one with this problem.

I am proposing a solution. I would like to know if it'd be possible to set up a weekly chat night. Something like every Thursday or every Monday, whatever.

I am pretty much free any night but I don't know about the rest of you.

If you would be interested in a regular weekly chat night to talk about DOH, or anything that's on your mind, please respond to this post. In your response, let me know what night or nights of the week would work for you as a weekly chat night and give a time frame if possible, such as 7pm to 8pm, or whatever (please tell if your talking eastern standard time, central time or whatever)

I will use the info. to figure out what night and time is best for the majority of users. I will then post the night and time frame for the chat.

I realize that people on this site are from all over, so to make it easy for everyone to know when chat time is, I will list the time of the chat for all time zones that I can. For example if the chat night was set for Monday, beginning 8pm eastern time, I would list it as Monday, 8pm eastern/7pm central/6pm pacific, and so on.

I hope that this will work to solve the problem of not being able to catch each other for chat. So everyone who's interested, please post when you are available so I can figure out what night and time to set this for. Thanks