DoH Episode Transcripts

deeduke

Greetings all.

Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this. I apologize if this is a repeat. I'm new to the DoH fanfiction universe, but not new to fanfiction.

I have a few plot bunnies running around, but I'm going to have to get my hands on some DoH epsiode transcripts. Is there any central resource for epsiode transcripts on the net? Or does anyone have them hidden away on their harddrive somewhere?

Thanks!

-dee

Hey Dee,

I'm not aware of any episodes transcripts existing (I have seen some copies of shooting scripts on eBay but only about 8 or 10 episodes.)

Anyway, if you have any general, all puns intended LOL, questions about the show in terms of characters/relations/plots/past history/storylines ect. I know somebody here will have an answer. Some of us are certified DOH historians. LOL.

MaryAnne

Thanks, MaryAnne for the reply. I don't have questions about the characters/relationships/etc, but my plot ideas have either an episode rewrite or expansion in mind. I need to get the exact dialogue if I'm going to do either. I was hoping someone had done the transcription work so I didn't have to. Yeah, I know, it's the lazy way to do it, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Also, what's the policy regarding beta readers? I'm going to need a genre specific one sooner or later. My usual beta reader in Australia hasn't watched enough of the show to be a huge help. So, how would I go about getting one?

Thanks again!

-dee

• 2 weeks later...

> Also, what's the policy regarding beta readers?

Dee, we ain't much for policy in these parts. You can put out a call for a beta reader, and there's a good chance that one of the HazzardNet locals might take a look at your work.

Kinda curious that you're lookin' for exact dialogue for the eps. Some of us have seen all the eps so many times, we can quote 'em verbatim. Heh heh. But if you're doin' episode rewrites, I'd say just go for it. So long as you convey the meanin', and the inflection and feelings behind the character's statements, you won't lose points for phraseology.

Happy writin'!

Brian

Brian-

Thanks. As long as the muse cooperates, I'll be attempting to do just that.

I'm just trying to tread lightly since I'm new to this fandom. Trying to get the lay of the land and all. It's always interesting to see the differences and the similarities between various fandoms.

Who know. If I get brave enough I might even post the story here.

<shrug>

We'll see how it goes.

Thanks again.

-Dee

Dee, you're more than welcome to show your stuff under the Story Ideas/Fics in progress section, if you'd like to show your story as it unfolds. Otherwise, there's the DOHFF.com site, where you can submit completed stories.

And if you have an unruly muse, feel free to elbow your way into the Round Robin stories. I'm not even gonna attempt to explain the shenanigans that go on over there. It's not very orthodox, as many of us have been squabbling amongst ourselves for years in one guise or another. ( It's MaryAnne's fault, when ya get right down to it.)

:wink:

Brian

Thanks again. Although me elbowing my way into the topic is still a long time coming. I'm still trying to get all these "new" characters straight. LOL

Whatever happened to just plain ol' gen Bo and Luke stories? ;-)

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome and if there are any willing victims...er, beta readers out there, please feel free to let me know. I'm going to need some assistance sooner or later.

-dee