Post Hogg Contest Results

Val Strate

Ok... from last night romp around the board, here are the stats I have so far:

Note these can change, depending on if I get more statics.

MaryAnne scored a total of 69 points, (Due to the fact that I only have my results. So it could change once I get more judges results.)

Brian scored a 38 in points value. (Only because the same as applies above.)

Those are my results. If they are wrong or should be changed please let me know so corrections can be made.

Looks like Mr. Coltrane has some catching up to do.

MaryAnne has advised me that I missed one of her posts and the 48 hour window has elasped. ( She was very nice about it, not nearly as smug as I would have been.)

Because there's a legit chance I missed something, I'm not replying to anything else until the judges here have time to look things over. So as of 9:00 central time, Wed 03/22, we need to tally up.

Thank ya,

Brian

Brian, unfortunately it looks like your deputy cousin may be right... and dangit you two were doin' so fine, too...

This is the one I see that you didn't get --

"Topic: Things that make ya go, "Thbpth!" Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:09 pm "

Looks like you caught every other one but that!

Brian, unfortunately it looks like your deputy cousin may be right... and dangit you two were doin' so fine, too...

This is the one I see that you didn't get --

"Topic: Things that make ya go, "Thbpth!" Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:09 pm "

Looks like you caught every other one but that!

Luke is right. Brian you didn't catch that one but I think there is another one you didn't catch as well that same day.

"Topic: The odd, the strange, the weird, and the goofs! Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:29 pm"

She posted the topic. You replied. Then she posted again and it was never answered. I don't know if the other judges agree on that but according to the results here it looks like not one but two are missing. Which to tell you the truth when I was tallying, from my view point you were always about two posts behind her. Sorry to disappoint you but it's the truth.

Val

dukefan, I believe if you find the post called "Post Hogg" from Brian it'll explain things a bit. Basically what we were doing was a chase through the forums, where I would post and Brian would post and we would have to answer each other's posts within a specific time frame plus add more posts! LOL