New Duke

dukesrule2000

15 MINUTES LATER..

Luke pulled the General up by Kathy's firebird. and shut him down. and then Bo came out of the house and he walked up to the General Lee and Luke went to help Kathy and Bo Said Luke I will get Kathy you get Leventa. and Luke Smiled. Jesse came out of the house too. Bo helped Kathy out andhe carried Kathy into the house. Luke Haned Jesse the bags and then Luke got leventa out of the car seat. andtook her in the house.

INSIDE THE HOUSE.....

They walked in and everyone yelled SURPRISE... Kathy just smiled. Leventa Just opened her eyes and then she closed them again.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

MEANWHILE IN TOWN.

Cooter was working on a car when he looked up and he saw someone that was suppose to be in Jail. he went to the cb and said Imab be Crazy but i ain't dum Crazy Cooter coming at Ya And Dukes on the Hazzard Net Come on. Cooter Said.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Luke hurd Cooter and he got up and walked to the cb and said you got Lucas here Crazy C what's up? Lucas I Just seen someone in town that I though you should know. I see Zack Willams. Cooter Said. What he's suppose to be in Jail for at least three more years and then they where suppose to let us know when he got out. Ok Thanks Crazy c. Luke saidaass he but the cb down and Luke walked over to Kathy and Kathy had a worried look on her face and Luke held her and said don't worry Sweetheart.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kathy was going to say something but she saw the look on Luke's face and she said Ok Baby. But Jesse will have to got to school. I will take him and I will tell the princable that noone is to pick up Jesse other then me unless I call her Luke Said. Kathy Said Ok. Kyle Spencer got on the his cell and called the police in Chicago and gave them hell for not calling them when Zack got out of Jail. and he told them that he was here in Hazzard and the police said Judge Spencer you know we can't do anything. and Kyle yelled into the phone YA I KNOW NOT IT TILL HE HURTS ONE OF MY GRANDKIDS OR MY DAUGHTER OR SON-IN -LAW IGOT IT. he shut his phone off he wasn't happy. Rebecca walked up tp him and said Kyle calm down everything will be all right.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

9 months pregnant Dusty was so excited that Kathy would be coming home with her and Luke's second child. Dusty had thre more days before she would have her baby. She was drawing out of her thoughts by the rushing sound of feet coming thourgh the house.

"Jude Emery how many times," Dusty stopped when she looked at her son holding Cali's bloody nose. "Oh My God! What happen?" Dusty said as she rushed over to her son and daughter.

Rosco just walked throught the door with a smile one his face when noticed what was going on his smile faded. ANd rushed over to his wife and daughter.

Cue dukesrule2000 or Julieduke

• 2 weeks later...

Kathy had a worried look on her face as she looked at her family. and she can't beleive that 3 years from Now Jesse will be gettin his Liscence. Luke was all ready showing him some of the moves that Uncle Jesse had tought him and Jesse was loving it. cause he was spending time with his father.

Then Leventa started to cry she was about to get up and tend to her when Jesse got up and said It's ok Mom I got her. and he picked her up and said Come on Leventa I will change you and he did. Kathy just smiled. then the phone Rang and Luke went to Pick it up and said Duke farm Luke speaking. Dusty calm down, slow down and let me get on your train of though.

Dusty took a couple of deep breaths and started again. "Luke the ambulance is on it's way to my house. Jude Emery came tearin through the house carrin Calli. She unconsuious. Jude told me that she was in fight in school, Enos had to bring Jude and Calli home. Jude said Calli got into a hazzing fight with Di Di Hogg, Hughie's daughter." Dusty said in one breath.

"Were on our way to the hospital now. Meet us there, and please hurry." Dusty said as she pleaded her older cousin. "Dusty the ambulance is here." Rosco yelled. "Luke please say Rosoc and me will see you at the hospital?" Dusty pleaded.

Dusty began to pace like a cage tiger. She went up and down and up and down. She went back and forth. Dusty felt like her world was crashing down around her. Rosco and Dusty's world evoloved around Calico Dixie. But something else was happening.

"Sweety, you need to calm down. Calli is in the best of hands. And Luke and Kathy are on their way." Rosco said as he put his arms her belly.

"Ross this is our ba.." The words dies in Dusty's throat as she flet a huge pain in her stomach.

Dusty took a deep breath and then fellt it again.

Rosco saw Dusty's face contort in pain. Lead Dusty to a seat and tried to get her to consintrate on her breathing.

"Baby what's wrong?" Rosco asked.

"Rosco I think I'm in labour." Dusty said as another pain shot through her stomach.

Rosco looked up at the doors and let out sigh of relife. Luke and Kathy came running through the big doors, not really knowing that Dusty was in labour at all.

Dusty looked at her cousin's wife and her best friend. Dusty felt sort of calm that Kathy was here for her. SHe let out of breath and a smile. But then she realised that Calli was still in the hospital.

"Kathy I can't have a baby right now. Calico needs me." Dusty said as a screaming pain ripped through her body once more.

"Oh Kathy, this was suppose to be so easy. I mean Rosco and I were so prepared for this birth, but that all changed when Hughie's pericous daughter started a fight with Calico." Dusty said angry and then winced when a huge sharp pain hit her.

"Kath, you think this baby is telling me something." Dusty said with a smile.

Cue dukesrule2000

Ya I think the baby is saying that it wants to come into the world and met everyone. Kathy Said

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM..

Daisy was watching Jesse and Leventa while Luke and Kathy was at the hospital and Jesse was out in the barn fishing up his chores.

IN THE BARM.

Jesse was putting the hay up in the loft when someone came out and grabbed him and Put him in the car and took off.

Daisy saw the car as it took off and she saw Jesse in the car and he was tring to get away. So she got on the CB to Cletus and told him and he said that he was on it and Daist said Thanks Clutas. and then she got on the phone. and called the hospital

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Lisa answered the phone and then she saw Luke and said Luke Daisy is on the phone he walked over and took the phone from Lisa and said Hello Daisy and Daisy told him what had Just happened and Luke said Thanks Daisy and Daisy it's not your falt we will get Jesse Back. Hows Leventa? Leventa is fine she is asleep. Daisy said. Luke hung up the phone and he walked over to Rosco and told him what Daisy had said and he said he was going to get Jesse back. and he left the hospital. he got in the General Lee and took off

MEANWHILE AT THE OLD SAW MILL..

Zack and his men had Jesse and Jesse said When my Dad finds out he will hunt you down? not only my dad but my whole family. Zack walked over to him and said I'm not afraid of your father. Matter of fact I want him to come looking for you.

Dusty was all sweaty and tired from delivering their new born son into the world. She looked up at Rosco as he walked across the room and sat down on the bed with his new born son.

"Honey he's so beautiful. What are we going to name him?" Rosco asked with tears in his eyes.

"I thought of a name, and please don't get mad at me, how Lucas Beueguard Coltrane?" Dusty said.

"It's prefect." Rosco said with a smile and kissed both Dusty and Lucas.

Cue dukesrule2000