New Duke

dukesrule2000

Bonnie and Bylinda was having a ball they was so glad that there was another cousin coming and this was the best fun so far. Ross was there with his new girlfriend as well and she was a cheerleader for the high school. Little Mikey was just having fun right now , but he was a little tired and everybody had heard about Luke and Kathy expecting a baby again and there's a big happiness in the family.

cue Dukesrules2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Months Later..

Kathy is 4 months pregnet. and she's at home. She out side with Luke. Luke and Kathy haven't been apart sence they came home from Chicago.Jesse was in School. this was the last week of School Before Summer Vacation. When Kathy's Cell Phone Rand Kathy picked it up and said Hello. Kat this is Vance I just wanted to call you to let you Know that Tina just ad the baby and It's a Boy. and his Name is Brain Luke Duke. he weighed 7lbs 5oz and 24inches long.and he had jet Black Hair.and Tina is doing great. Vance Said. Kathy Smiled and said Well congradulations. I will tell everyone here.Give Tina my Love and I will call her Later Is she at County? Ya she's at County, Well I better be getting back to her. Bye. Vance Said Bye Vance Kathy Said As she put her phone away and then she told Luke about the New Duke. And he smiled and touched Kathy's stomach and said 5 months from now there will be another Duke in the world. Then The Baby Kicked for the first time. and Luke said Wow the baby has a strong kick.

Kathy called Dusty and told her about Tina Having her and Vance's Baby. and she was all excited. and then Kathy got off the phone. and Then she went outside to be with Luke. Kathy went to Luke and She doubled over in Pain Luke saw her and he said No and he dropped the Bail of Hay. and he ran to her. and he got to her and said Sweetheart. are you all right. Kathy looked at him and said I don't know. Luke said Iwill take you in the house. and then I will call Doc Applebe. He helped Kathy into the house and up to their Bedroom.and helped her to the bed. and then he went to the phone and called the Doc.

2 minutes later

The Doc knocked at the door. and Luke answered it. and then he took the doc upstairs where Kathy was.. The doc looked at Kathy and he said Kathy it's ok I will give you some medican to stop the contractions and hope that the medicans works. he gave Kathy the medican and told her to lie still. and then he left the room to talk to Luke and he said Luke Iain't going tosurar coat it. Kathy can still lose the baby. you need to keep her calm and relaxed. and pray that the medican will stop the contractions. I will be back here later to check on her. and he left. Luke went to the barn and he started to pick up the Bails of hay and threwing them.

Michael walked into the Barn and he saw Luke picking up Bails of Hay and threwing them. He said Luke What's going on? Luke looked at his brother and said Mike It's happing again. What;s Happening again Michael Said. Well Kath Started to Have pains this morning Kath and I called Doc applebe and he came and gave her some medican to stop the contractions. and he told me that if the medican doesn't work We could lose the baby. Mike this is what I was afraid was going to Happen. I love her so much. and I love this baby. Luke Said. As he sat down on the bail of hay.

and he started to cry.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOUSE...

Kathy was in her room lying on the bed and she was sing to the baby. and she was tring not to cry.

When The Phone Rang. Kathy picked it up and said Duke Farm Kathy Duke Speaking..

Hi Kathleen this is your mother. I had this urencey to call you if everything all right?Rebecca said. Kathy Started to cry and said No Mom it isn't I started to have contractions this morning. and Doc Applebe came and came me some medican to stop the contractions. Mom I don't want to lose her... Rebecca said I will be in Hazzard in a few hours. No mom you don't have to.Kathy Said. Yes I do. I want to be there with you. and i want to help take care of Jesse and Luke. Now I'm on my way tell my son to met me in Capital City in 2 Hours and you take it easy. and she hung up the phone.

IN CHICAGO......

Rebecca put the phone down and went up to her room and started to pack. Kyle walked by and said Honey where are you going we have a new grandson to go see.

Well our grandson is here and he's healthy meanwhile our only granddaughter is in danger. and I know her mother won't sit still so I'm going to Hazzard. Rebecca Said Kyle said Granddaugher. Kathleen Is she ok? So Rebecca told Kyle what ws going on with Kathy and he said go. and then he dropped her off at the airport and got her ticket and then she got on the plaine.

IN HAZZARD..

Luke said I need to go in the house and check on Kath. So Luke and Michael got up and headed for the house.

IN THE HOUSE..

They walk into the house and Luke went up the stairs to check on Kathy and she told him what was going on and he just smiled and said ok I will go get mom But I want someone here with you. Kathy smiled and said Ok Baby. and then she kissed him and said oh by the way we are having a daughter. Luke smiles and he said when did you find this out. 2 Ddays ago when i went into work and i had a check up Beth did an Ultrasound and she said wwe are having a girl.and then i got so buzy i forgot to tell you I'm sorry Baby. Luke touched Kathy's stomach and said now little girl you be good it isn't time for you to come out yet. and then he kissed Kathy's stomach. The Baby kicked. and Luke smiled. and then he kissed Kathy.

Micheal and Luke are just talking when the subject of Bonnie and Bylinda come up.

Micheal says "You know Luke, when Bonnie and Bylinda was born I had heard from people what others fathers. But thinking back to when they was newborns there isn't anything I would've done different now. I do know one thing between Ross and Jesse I doubt that they will ever have to worry about anything. Jessica says that everytime I would hold one of my girls my face would just light up and she can tell that she will have alot of family looking out for here. You know, if some ways since Mikey was born they have become more grown-up and they are always looking out for him."

Cue dukesrules2000

Luke waited for Jesse to show up. and when she did Luke got in Dixie and headed for the airport.

IN CAPITALCITY-AT THE AIRPORT..

Luke parked Dixie. and walked into theariport and looked up at the screan and it said that her plain Just landed and Luke smiled and said now that's good timing. Then Luke saw Rebecca get off the plane. and she saw him and she walked to him and Gave him a hug and said son how is she? Mom she fine as long as she relaxe. and then Luke got her bags and went out to Dixie. Rebecca smiled and said how come you didn't bring the General Lee.? Luke said Mom the last time you rode in the General you complained so I rough Dixie instead. Rebecca Just smiled and she got in and Luke put her bags in the back seat and they headed back to Hazzard.

BACK AT THE DUKE FARM..

Jesse was coming home from school. Jessicca told Jesse what was going on and he ran to hisparents room. and he saw his mother just sitting there and singing to the baby. he walked in and he said mom are you all right. Kathy smiled and said yes Jesse I'am fine and so is your sister. Jesse looked at her and said I got a baby sister cool. he kissed his momand then he ran down the stairs and said I got a baby sister. Jessica just smiled. and then he ran back up the stairs. and then he said mom I'm going to my room and do my homework and then when I'm done I'am going to start my chores but if you need anything you let me know and i will get it for you, Kathy said Ok son I will. and then Jesse left .

1 HOUR LATER..

Jess was out in the barn doing his chores when he hurd Dixie and he stopped what he was doing and hesaw his grandma get out of the jeep and he ran to her and said grandma and he hugged her. Rebecca just hugged her oldest grandchild.

Micheal was his over, actually he didn't even change from work at that he had just heard that he was a Uncle again. He had wondered what Luke and Kathy had named the baby, he was glad that Jesse had a little sister finally he had remembered when Little Mikey was born. Bonnie and Bylinda helped their mother so much with the baby, but of course there girls and it just comes natural to then.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Luke took Rebecca's bagsand took them in the house and Jesse showed her where his mother was. Rebecca walked in the bedroom. and Kathy smiled and said Hi mom. Hi Daughter. howare you feeling? Rebecca Said well Doc Applebe was here and he said the contractions had stopped. but he wants me to take it easy for the rest of my prenency. and hopefully we can get threw the rest of my pregency without any problems.

2 DAYS LATER..

Kathy was sleeping . Luke was snuggled up to her and then the baby kicked. and it woke Luke up. He waited and then the baby Kicked again.. and that kick woke Kathy up. and she said wow Little Girl I guess you are fine now.

Luke smiled and said Ya she will stay that way aslong as her mother will learn to relax. Kathy looked at her husband and said stay relaxed in this family that's inpossable. Rebeccas knocked on the door and Luke said come in and She had breakfast for Kathy and Luke. and she put it on the bed and said Jesse has all ready ate and he's off to school. She looked at Luke and said Eat up You have chores this morning. Luke Smiled and said Yes mam.

AFTER BREAKFAST..

Kathy and Luke go dressed and took the tray and dishes downstairs. Her mother gave her a dirty look as Kathy put them in the sink and washed down the tray and put it up. Luke came down the stairs. and he smiled as he hurd Rebecca tell Kathy to relax. he walked to the Kitchen and he Kissed Kathy and he Said After I'm done with the chores I going to town and help Cooter in the Garage if you need me Sweetheart call me there. Ok Baby I will. Love you. Kathy said as she kissed him and then he went out the door.

Kathy was relaxing outside under a tree. and she was remembering back when her and Luke first met and what they went threw while she was pregnet with Jesse. you wouldn't guesse that to see him now he wasa healthy 12 year old boy. a perfect image of his father. curly dark hair Baby blue eyes and his intrest in cars not just any car fast cars Kathy though yup a Duke Boy threw and threw. Luke was already showing him how to drive The way Uncle Jesse showed him. and he though it was so cool. and couldn't wait till he turned 16 to get his lience.

Rebecca walked up to Kathy and sat in a chair next to her and asked what are you thing about? Kathy smiled and said My family. Rebecca said Kathleen you are a great mother Jesse is a terfic Kid. and this (pointing to Kathy's stomach) Little Girl is so Lucky to be born in this family. the Dukes are wounderful. Kathy smiled and said so are the Spencers.

MEANWHILE AT COOTER'S GARAGE..

Luke was helping cooter fix Lou-Ann Henderson's car. When she walked up. and she saw Luke with his shirt off working under the hood and she went and pinched his butt. Luke got out from under the hood and said hello Lou-ann You do Know I'm married and have been married for 16 wounderful years. Lou-ann Just Smiles and said so I dated married men before. Luke looked at herand said not this one. I'm in love with my wife. she is my life her and our kids. i f I wanted to see other women I wouln't have gotten married. Lou-ann Looked at him and said if you change your mind you know where I'm at. Luke said I won't. and then Cooter said Lou-ann your car is ready he gave her the keys and put the hood down and she paided Cooter and got in her car and Left.

BACK AT THE FARM.

Kathy was still sitting outside when she saw a car pull up and she saw a blond guy get out of the car along with a dark haired women and a blong girl. Kathy smiled and saidBo Tracy Stacy and BJ.tHEY all walked over Tracy was holding BJ. AND Kathy got up and gave Bo a Hugg.

Bo gave Kathy a Hug and said we are her till my neace is born. that way her mother has no excuse but to stay put. Kathy smiles. Luke is helping Cooter at the garage he should be back any minute. and Jesse is at school Today is his Last Day. and it's a half a day so he Oh Shoot I forgot I need to go pick him up. Kathy went to get up When Rebecca said I will go get Jesse Where's the Keys to Dixie? Kathy told Her mother where the Keys where Stacy Sais Mrs Spencer can I go with you?Sure If your Parents don't mind. Stacy looked at her father and Bo Said Go ahead. Rebeccas put her arms around Stacy and said Call me Gram. and Stacy said Ok.

5 MONTHS LATER..

Kathy is 9 months pregnet. Her and Luke where lying in bed when Kathy started to get sharp pains and then her water broke and she got up and said Luke we need to get to the hospital your daughter wants to met you. Luke got out of bed and he got his Jeans and Boots On While Kathy got dressed and He grabbed his shirt.and they went out to the living room and he told Bo that the baby was coming and to get Kathy's things and to met them in town at the hoapital. and Luke said well Sweetheart our little Girl will be the First Duke to be born in the Hazzard Hospital. Kathy Looks at him and said if you don't hury she will be born right here at the house. Bo Just laughts.

and then they got in Dixie and headed for town.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Dr Beth Tomson met them at the door and helped her to the room Luke checked Kathy in. and then he went to the room and put on scrubs. and he said Push Sweetheart.

2 HOURS LATER..

LEVENTA ROSE DUKE WAS BORN ON SEPT 23 2004, 6LBS 2 OZ 21 INCHES LONG.SHE HAS CURLY JET BLACK HAIR AND BABY BLUE EYES.

Luke was holding his daughter and he had a huge smile on his face and said Boy she's so beautiful. Kathy looked at him and said Baby I know you want this moment to be just ours but she Does have a big Brother and Uncles and Aunts Oh ya a grandma that is waiting outside in the waiting room.

Luke Looked at her and smiled and said Ya I better go tell them. So he got up and left.

Luke walked into the waiting room and there was Bo,Tracy,Michael,Jessicca,Dusty,Jesse,and Rebecca was all there waiting and then Jesse Spots hisDad and said Dad Mom is she ok? Luke Smiles and says Jesse your mom is fine and so is your sister Leventa Rose Duke She weight 6lbs 2oz 21 inches Long. and Jesse She's beautiful. Do you want to go see your sister? Jesse looked at his dad and said Ya sure I do .and then they all went to Kathy's room.

IN KATHY'S ROOM..

Kathy was holding Leventa when they all walked in and Kathy smiles and said Hay Leventa the rest of the family came to met you. Jesse walked up to his mother and looked at his sister and he smiles and said mom she's so tiny. Kathy smiles and said Ya she is and beleive it or not Jesse you where this tiny once. Jesse just gave his mother a strange look.

Micheal heard about Kathy and Luke's baby girl and he didn't even he just picked Jessica, Ross, the twins and Mikey as well. He couldn't wait to see his brand new niece she would be cute like her mother. Jessica had pointed out that he hadn't even changed and joked that he really loved being a deputy. By now the kids was laughing as well and he took with a grain of salt.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Jesse was looking at his sister when Luke said Jesse want to hold her. Jesse had a look and he smiledand said can i? Sure you can , Luke saidAs he took Leventa from Kathy and Handed him to Jesse. Jesse took his sister and said wow dad. Luke just smiles and said I know Jesse. Rebecca said Luke and Jesse get over there with Kathleen I want a family picture So they did and Rebecca took the picture.

Just then They saw a huge Teddy bear pop in the room and then they hurd some one say excuse me I belone to a new baby named Leventa is this the right room. Kathy smiled cause she knew it was her father and she said come on in you have the right room then Kyle placed the teddy bear down and said good cause this bear was getting heavy. oh I brought someone eles with me and in walked Tina With Baby Brain and Vance. and Kathy smiled and said Hay sis let me see my nephew. If let me see my neace.Tina said. Everyone laughed.

Michael Jessica and their kids finily got to the hospital and they walked into Kathy's room.

2 Days Later...

AT THE FARM.....

Luke got up and he went to the living room and he saw Jesse, Ross, and stacy making something and he walked over to them and he said What are you kids doing? Jesse looked at his father and said Dad we are making a banner for my sister. and Luke read the banner and he smiled. the banner said WELCOME HOME LEVENTA ROSE....

Luke told the kids that they where doing a great job and then he wa;lked out to the kitchen, Jessica and Tracy was in the kitchen Maken a cake. Luke said ok what's going on here. Tracy looked at him and said we are having a shower for Kat sence she did have one while she was pregnet. we have invited all her friends from the hospital.

That's a great idea. Luke said as he started to go out the door. But Jessica stopped him. and said Hay Luke when are you going to pick them up? As soon as I put the carseat in the General Lee I'm headed for the hospital. to see when Beth will release them. and she said ok just give us a holler on the cb when you are headed home. Jessica Said. Ok I will Luke said as he went out the door.

10 MINUTES LATER..

Tracy hurd the General start up. and head down the road.

15 MINUTES LATER.

Luke parked the General Lee in the Hospital parking lot. and he got out of the General Lee. and he headed for the hospital .

INSIDE THE HOSPITAL..

Lisa looked at Luke and said come to get your girls. Luke smiledandsaid Ya I have are they in the room ?Ya Kathy is but the baby is getting her newborn shots. Lisa said. Luke said Thanks and he headed for Kathy's room.

IN KATHY'S ROOM..

Luke walked in and he saw Kathy packing and she was all dressed Luke came up behind her and but his arms around her and said hello beautiful.

Kathy smiled and said Hello Handsome. and they kissed.

MEANWHIL IN THE HAZZARD DINNER...

I told you to suduce Luke Duke. I know you did and I did my best he's devoted to his wife.Lou-Ann Said. Well there must be some way to get Luke Duke Away from Kathleen. I don't think there is. He loves her with all his heart and soul. Lou-Ann Said..

BACK AT THE HOSPITAL...

Luke was still holding Kathy When the Nurse brought in Leventa. and she handed her to Kathy and said She All Ready to go home. The doctor will be in a moment to give you your release papers. and then the nurse walked out.

5 MINUTES LATER..

Dr Beth walked in the room and handed Kathy her and Leventa release papers and then she looked at Luke and said you can take your girls home now. and then a nurse came in the room with a wheel chair and Kathy sat in it and Luke Handed Leventa to her . Then he grabbed their things. and the nurse wheeled them out to the General Lee. Luke Took Leventa and put her in her Car seat and bucked her in. and then he Puth the thing in the back seat on the floor. And then he went to Kathy and he picked her up and he helped her into the General. And then he waled over to the drivers side and he got in and Started up the General and he headed back to the Farm..

AT THE FARM.

Everyone was waiting for Luke and Kathy to get back When they hurd on the Cb Lostsheep 1 to lostsheep 2 come back. Bo Walked to the cb and said You got Lost Sheep 2 here go ahead Lostsheep 1. I have got the girls and we are headed home. We should be there in 15 minutes. Luke Said.

Ok Lost Sheep 1 See you when you get here/