New Duke

dukesrule2000

Luke hears someone downstairs and he said Kathy someone is here. So they both went down stairs. and they saw Mike and Jessica and Mike asked Hows my neace? Luke smiled and said she is fine she;s sleeping right now. Little Rebbeca walked to her Uncle Luke and and said Un Lu up. Luke smiled and picked up his neace. and he looked at her and said How's Uncle's Little girl?

Micheal says "I'm worried that Rebecca is starting to get a little bossy with people?"

Jessica says "Don't worry about that right now she'll be fine oh, I forget to tell you that your brother Joey is coming to Hazzard to visit. It's late than never you know I think there's coming on in his marriage honey."

cue Dukesrule2000

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy smiled and said Leventa is fine she is up in her room a sleep. I think the feaver hass passed and Little Rebecca is safe.

Micheal says "You know Jessica is worried about her kids and besides I think my kids are too stubborn to get what's going around."

Jessica says "Why, is our kids too stubborn to get what Leventa honey."

Micheal says "Because their part Coltrane, that makes them very stubborn to illness why I think this thing would have to sneak in from the back and get one of our kids."

cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at them and said your kids are safe. Then she heard Leventa cry and she said Excuse me. and she left. Kathy went upstairs. and then she came downstairs with Leventa in her arms.

Jessica says "Oh Micheal, sometimes I don't know what to say about you somedays."

Micheal says "Honey, you knew what you was getting when you was married me all those years ago."

Jessica says "Ya, I sure glad we ran into each other all those years ago!"

Micheal says "Well, you it wasn't by sure chance? "

Jesssica says " I seen you at school and I couldn't get you alone so my brothers rigged my car for it breakdown on the highway."

Micheal says "Well Honey, I sure glad that you did then because to tell the truth I had my eye on you back in High School."

Cue Dukesrules2000

Meanwhile in town Luke was talking to Cooter. When Lou-Ann came over and she smiled at Luke and Luke Just looked away. and Cooter said Here Lou-ann and he handed her the Keys to her car . and as she walked by Luke shejust got her Body a little to close . and Luke Just steprd back. and he just shook his head No. Lou-Ann got in her car and left.

Cooter said Lou-Ann is still after you Luke. Luke said I know but I Love Kath, She's My life. Cooter just smiles. Oh Cooter speaking About Kath our 20th anv is comming up here soon and I'm Planning ona big Surprise for Kathy. and I was wounder if you and Sheri(cooter's Wife) would watch Jesse and Leventa. Just then Sheri walked over and Cooter smiled and said ask her yourself So Luke asked Sheri and she said Sure. and Luke said Thanks.

Meanwhile in town Luke was talking to Cooter. When Lou-Ann came over and she smiled at Luke and Luke Just looked away. and Cooter said Here Lou-ann and he handed her the Keys to her car . and as she walked by Luke shejust got her Body a little to close . and Luke Just steprd back. and he just shook his head No. Lou-Ann got in her car and left.

Cooter said Lou-Ann is still after you Luke. Luke said I know but I Love Kath, She's My life. Cooter just smiles. Oh Cooter speaking About Kath our 20th anv is comming up here soon and I'm Planning ona big Surprise for Kathy. and I was wounder if you and Sheri(cooter's Wife) would watch Jesse and Leventa. Just then Sheri walked over and Cooter smiled and said ask her yourself So Luke asked Sheri and she said Sure. and Luke said Thanks.

Reba had seen Cooter, Sheri and Luke at the gas station she was about to ask her Uncle if he would look at her GTO for her and she says "Hey, Everybody what is going on right now it seems that I never see ya's anymore it seems that kids are growing by leaps and bounds lately."

Cue Dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM.

Kathy was feeding the animals when she saw a car pull up and a dark haired man got out of the driver's side and she smiled when she saw him. and she ran to him and said Hay Judd. and Judd said where's my new Neace Kathy smiled and said she's sleeping and Jesse is over Jessicca's hanging out with Ross and Luke is working at Cooter's. She went to Her firebird and she said Pretty Lady to Lost Sheep come back.

AT THE GARAGE.

Luke heard Kathy. and he walked over to the General Lee and he picked up the CB and said You got Lost Sheep here. What ya need Pretty Lady? Well Lost Seep there is someone here that you haven't seen in a while. and then she handed the Cb to Judd. Judd said Hi Bro. Luke smiles and said Judd. and he said Let me but the General back together and I'm on my way home. Judd said OK

MEANWHILE AT THE FARM.

Kathy was feeding the animals when she saw a car pull up and a dark haired man got out of the driver's side and she smiled when she saw him. and she ran to him and said Hay Judd. and Judd said where's my new Neace Kathy smiled and said she's sleeping and Jesse is over Jessicca's hanging out with Ross and Luke is working at Cooter's. She went to Her firebird and she said Pretty Lady to Lost Sheep come back.

AT THE GARAGE.

Luke heard Kathy. and he walked over to the General Lee and he picked up the CB and said You got Lost Sheep here. What ya need Pretty Lady? Well Lost Seep there is someone here that you haven't seen in a while. and then she handed the Cb to Judd. Judd said Hi Bro. Luke smiles and said Judd. and he said Let me but the General back together and I'm on my way home. Judd said OK

Reba smiled and says "Uncle Luke who is Judd and I want to see him as well it seems that family comes in all the time around here."

cue Dukesrule2000

Well Reba, Judd is my brother. So that makes him your Uncle. and if you want to come and meet him then follow me to the farm. ok Uncle Luke I will follow you to the farm.and Luke got in the General Lee. and Reba got in her car and headed for the Farm.

Reba and Luke had made it back to the Duke farm and it seems that Judd was wondering who the young lady was he had heard the Bo had some other kids but he never did hear there names and this girl looked alot like his cousin.

Reba walks over to Judd and says "Hi Uncle Judd, I'm Reba Darling my father is Bo Duke and my mother was Emma Davenport nice to meet you. Aren't you that famous boxer from about ten years back and your still boxing right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Judd smiles and said Hello Reba. Ya I'm that same boxer. and yes I;m still boxing. you know you look just like your father. Luke smiles and said Ya and she acts like him too. and she also has he Duke temper.Judd Just smiles and said Oh watch out. they all laugh. and they went in the house.

Kathy had Leventa and she handed her to her Uncle Judd. Judd looked at her and said thank got she looks like her mother. and then Jesse walked in and he looked at His Uncle And he said Uncle Judd. Judd looked at Jesse and said No way this can't be JesseHow old are you know 12. No Uncle Judd I'm 13. Jesse said. wow.Judd said.

Judd smiles and said Hello Reba. Ya I'm that same boxer. and yes I;m still boxing. you know you look just like your father. Luke smiles and said Ya and she acts like him too. and she also has he Duke temper.Judd Just smiles and said Oh watch out. they all laugh. and they went in the house.

Kathy had Leventa and she handed her to her Uncle Judd. Judd looked at her and said thank got she looks like her mother. and then Jesse walked in and he looked at His Uncle And he said Uncle Judd. Judd looked at Jesse and said No way this can't be JesseHow old are you know 12. No Uncle Judd I'm 13. Jesse said. wow.Judd said.

Reba says "Wow, I always watch you when you are boxing I had no idea you was Uncle until now. There's a rumor going around that you don't let opponets near your nose, is that true. Because that is kinda of hard to do as well and you know I love living in Hazzard and so do my three kids as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000