Lyin Eyes

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty wasn't the type of Duke to just up and quit. She was a stubborn Duke. In fact, Dusty out the S in Stubborn. SHe was going to find out something on Madi or give up trying with her tail tucked between her legs. Dusty just sat there, starting at Rosco's computer screen. She was searching the data base for missing person's.

Suddenly Dusty got a thought. She typed her last name in the search engine and was shocked that she got an hit. It was a picture of a 14 year old Madi Duke. There was a link to click on to show people what the missing person looked like now. Dusty clicked on it was shock to see how Madi looked like.

Dusty had picture of Madi that Bo had took of her on StoneWall Jackson day. Dusty printed it off and smiled. All of sudden there was another hit off of it. Madi was wanted for a connection to a bank robbey when she was 14 in New York. Dusty happened to know somebody there that was in the Marines with Luke and her.

"Maybel, yes it's me Dusty. Listen can you connect me to the New york operator and break your conection after it's through. Thanks." Dusty said with a smile just pictureing a frustrated Maybel. "Yes Hello. This Dusty Rose Duke from Hazzard County, Georgia. I like you to patch me through to the New York Crime Lab." Dusty said as she waited once again for the connection to be made.

"New York crime Lab." The recptionst said. "Oh good. This is Dusty Rose Duke. I would to speak to Det. Mac Taylor please. Just tell him Torch wants to talk to him." Dusty said as she grinned at her old nick name. "One moment please." The person said. Dusty sighed as she had to wait yet again.

She didn't have to wait to long. "Torch baby. Where have you been?" Mac Taylor said with a grin. "I've been at home. Listen I need a favor." Dusty said with a smile. "You always do and I end up picking up tthe tab." Mac said cheekly. "Not this time buddy. You guys still looking for Madi Duke?" Dusty said serious voice.

"Oh her. Dusty that case was put into the cold case files. And I wasn't here then." Mac said seriously. "Well dig it out and up the next flight to Atlanta Georgia. I'll pick you up in Atlanta." Dusty said. "What are you thinking Torch?" Mac asked. "I'll explain when you get here just please hurry." Dusty said in a tone of voice that left more to be desired.

Mac and Dusty hung up there phone conversation and Dusty sat back in Rosco's chair. She retrieved the papers she printed out. How Dusty thought she could trust some that lied not only to her, Bo, and Luke but to her whole family. And even as their cousin, she was guessing their first cousin, she pregnant with either Luke or Bo baby.

Dusty hoped that this would be settled and they get on with their lives. Dusty didn't know if she would ever trust Madi again.

Cue Julieduke, HotHillbilly, iloveluke'ssmileCHN320

Dusty and Madi went down to Hazzard creek and Madi told Dusty every thing. Dusty went over everything in her head. Madi had been beaten, drugged, raped numerous times, she had too many aborions to mention,threatened to be killed unless she did what they said, and she was deeply involved with drugs and alcohol by the age of 16. Now Dusty understood what had made Madi do all the things she had done the past week or so. She gave Madi a huge hug and Madi burst out in tears.

"Dusty?"

"Yeah Madi?"

"I don't really know who my baby's daddy is. It could be Bo Or Luke, Or it could be Hughie, Or it could be my ex- boyfriend, Riley. Who Knows." Madi said sighing heavily and putting her hand on her pumpkin of a stomach. Dusty also put her hand to rest on her stomach.

Dusty drove Madi back to the Dukes Farm. Julie was there with Cooter, sitting in the front cab of his truck. Julie looked over and saw Madi and frowned again, kissed Cooter and the two got out of the cab and went up to Dusty & Madi.

"Where have y'all been?" Julie asked

"I was down with with Roscoe planning the final details of the wedding when I found out something about Madi here." She said. Madi looked at the ground for a moment and then back at Dusty.

"Oh really? That don't suprise me." Julie scoffed and looked at Madi. "She going to leave Bo again huh? Well Madi I ain't going to let you hurt my cousin any more." JUlie crossed her arms.

"Naw Julie, it's not like that.." Dusty started. " Julie," Dusty sighed, "Madi is our cousin."

Julie starred in disbelief, and Cooter took off his hat and scratched his head. "Jee whiz." he whistled.

Julie frowned, and then scowled, "Wait..Madi you knew you were our cousin..me, dusty, bo, luke...all of us and you SLEPT with Bo??" Julie looked discusted. "Oh God! You're pregnant with Bo's child!! Oh my God!" she put her hand over her mouth. "does Bo know??"

"No, and I'm not even sure if it's his." Madi looked down at her feet, "it could be Luke's baby too.....or Hughie.......or an old boyfriend." she gulped.

"You better not tell this to Bo , Luke, or Uncle Jesse..not until we're sure." Julie folded her arms and walked away with Cooter

Cue; whoever

"Julie, don't go tellin me my buissiness. I didn't even know about Bo being my cousin until it was too damn late." Madi yelled and launched into the entire story that she had told Dusty with every word exactly as before. Julie couldn't help herself, no matter what Madi had done the past two weeks, she gave Madi a hug and cried it out along with Madi.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know until it was too late. I'm so sorry." Madi then heard the phone ring in the farmhouse and ran to grab it. It was the FBI.

" Bo what?you sure?Oh my God, oh my good God. No, it can't be, he was just with me this mornin, and we kissed and everything was okay, and.."

The phone fell into the dirty dishwater in the sink, Madi grabbed the counter in an effort to catch herself but she still sank to her knees and cried. Dusty and Julie walked inside an hour or two later and found Madi in her bed, asleep. Then they saw the blood that stained the sheets. Madi had just had a miscarridge. When she woke up Madi saw bo sitting on the end of her bed and his eyes were red and puffy like he'd been crying.

"Hey sugar whats wrong?" Madi asked unaware of what juast happened and unaware of the fact that she was in a hospital.

"Madi, you had a miscarridge. And we lost the baby." Bo said.

"They said that Hughie killed you, you can't be here." Madi tried to touch Bo but her hand went straight through and she quickly pulle back. Bo wasn't there, it was just his spirit or her imaggination.

When Madi looked to her left, there lay Bo's body, sound asleep.

"How did Hughie try to kill you?" Madi asked.

"He-" Bo was cut off by the door opening. The image of Bo dissapeared and Dusty walked in. Bo's eyes opened wide and he sat up in his bed.

Madi pulled her black hair back into a long ponytail and braided it. Bo couldn't help but smile, Madi deffenetly had the dark haired Duke gene.

She was also part indian though and it showed more than anything, the only thing that she didn't get from her mother was her blue eyes. Her mother was a fullblooded Cherokee indian and her fater was a Duke.

When he imagined what their kid would look like, a tear slipped out and that one little tear turned into a river.

"No!" Madi yelled and jerked straight up in bed, in a pool of cold sweat. She was breathing hard and looked around. She was still in her bedroom at the Duke Farm. She leaned back against the pillow and stared at the ceiling. "It was just a nightmare." she sighed to herself and put her hands over her face and started to silently cry. Her whole body shook with fear and despare. She rolled over and looked where Bo use to lay beside her and cried harder. Placing a hand on her stomach she looked at the ceiling again and just closed her eyes. "Bo, why'd you have to go?" she whispered.

Luke, unaware of his cousins passing was still in the hospital. Uncle Jesse was with him, and once Jesse left Luke tried to fall asleep but couldn't. Things were racing around in his mind. He thought he loved Madi, but when Uncle Jesse told him that she returned to Bo, felt crushed. Then there was Emma. Sweet Emma. She had returned back to Hazzard, glowing, and had spent the whole morning with him. He was so torn on where his heart was, and just lay in bed, starring at the ceiling. "At least I have time... only 3 more days and I can go home." he sighed & closed his eyes.

Julie had been in town with Dusty when Madi recieved the news. They had been to see Mrs. Martha at the bakery, and the cake was beautiful. A simple 2-tiered cake with fondunt icing and just some simple designs. Nothing to crazy, and the cutest part was that the groom ontop of the cake had a little hat and sheirff badge on. After that, the sisters had gone to the taylor store and picked up Daisy's and Julie's bridesmaid dress, along with Dustys pretty yet simple dress.

"I'm going to go home Jules, do you want me to drop you off at Cooters?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." Julie grinned. "You nervous?" she asked her sister.

"Naw, I'm so excited, I just want to get this done so that we can get on with our lives. We can go on our honeymoon, and we can come home and buy a house, have our little baby and just....be perfect." she smiled.

"I'm so happy for you Dusty." Julie smiled and hugged her sister.

"What about you and Cooter? Anything happening?" she laughed.

"I don't know yet, y'all will juts have to wait and see." she winked and Dusty drove home.

When Dusty got home, it was eerily quiet. She walked in the kitchen, and there was water all over the floor and the phone was in the sink. Worried, she looked around.

"Hello?" she called, but there was no answer. She started to go upstairs and when she reached Madi's room, she quietly opened the door.

"Madi!? Gosh, you scared me." she smiled, then realized Madi was silently crying, just lying on her back, starring at the ceiling. "What's wronge?" she asked, sitting on her bed, but Madi didn't say anything. "Madi, what's wronge?" she asked again, touching her shoulder.

"Bo's been killed." she starred at the ceiling.

• 2 weeks later...

Mean while Madi was sitting in her hospital room. She was busy ripping IV's out of her arm. When Julie and Dusty returned, she was dressed and had her car keys, ready to drive herself home. They didn't mess with her because they knew from stories that Uncle Jesse had told that she was the most stuborn and most liable to get angry Duke living. Her nick name was Spit Fire Dixie.

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, either me or Dusty would've told Madi eventually we didn't want to her find out that Bo was dead like this and I can tell she is sad what can we do about right now. Madi, looks like she ready to cry any minute but something is keeping from crying. Do you remember what Bo said when are parents died and you didn't want to cry for them Dusty."

Cue Anybody or Dusty Rose Duke

• 4 weeks later...

All of sudden a yellow cab pulled in the drive way and out stepped a man about 6ft with reddish brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He looked around and noticed how calm and peaceful it all was. Mac Taylor loved to listen to all the stories Luke and Dusty Duke told about their home town Hazzard County, Georgia.

Mac came in to the porch and knocked on the door. A solm old man opened the door. "Yes." He asked.

"Hello. My name is Mac Taylor," That was as far as he got when the old man's face brighten.

"Well I'll be. Luke and Dusty talked about you all the time, the prankster they called you, names Jesse Duke, but most folks around here call me Uncle Jesse." Jesse said with a huge smile.

Mac grinned back at him. "Oh, so your Uncle Jesse, well it's great to put the name with a face. I was wondering if Dusty was her?" Mac asked.

"Sure, comon in." Jesse said as ushered Mac inside.

"Dusty you got a visitor." Jesse yelled.

A minute later, a dusty red haired girl came out from the living sniffling. It looked like she had been crying. Dusty looked up to see a pair of blue eyes. She recongnized them.

"MAC!" Dusty yelled as ran and jumped into his arms. She held on to him for dear life.

Mac held Dusty just as tight.

Cue Julieduke, iloveluke'ssmileCNH320, HotHillbilly

• 1 year later...
All of sudden a yellow cab pulled in the drive way and out stepped a man about 6ft with reddish brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He looked around and noticed how calm and peaceful it all was. Mac Taylor loved to listen to all the stories Luke and Dusty Duke told about their home town Hazzard County, Georgia.

Mac came in to the porch and knocked on the door. A solm old man opened the door. "Yes." He asked.

"Hello. My name is Mac Taylor," That was as far as he got when the old man's face brighten.

"Well I'll be. Luke and Dusty talked about you all the time, the prankster they called you, names Jesse Duke, but most folks around here call me Uncle Jesse." Jesse said with a huge smile.

Mac grinned back at him. "Oh, so your Uncle Jesse, well it's great to put the name with a face. I was wondering if Dusty was her?" Mac asked.

"Sure, comon in." Jesse said as ushered Mac inside.

"Dusty you got a visitor." Jesse yelled.

A minute later, a dusty red haired girl came out from the living sniffling. It looked like she had been crying. Dusty looked up to see a pair of blue eyes. She recongnized them.

"MAC!" Dusty yelled as ran and jumped into his arms. She held on to him for dear life.

Mac held Dusty just as tight.

Cue Julieduke, iloveluke'ssmileCNH320, HotHillbilly

Julie comes in and says "Hey there, I noticed the cab out front your not from around here are ya."

Cue anybody