An Update On My Grandmother

DukesFan24

Hi,

I just wanted to give yall a quick update. The surgery went fine and her heart did good. But when she was in recovery, her heart started to slow down, I think. When we saw her in her hospital room, she was alert and talking. But her heart was starting beating slow and has stayed that way, but she is being monitored carefully and regularly.

My mother and I (especially me) was very nervous, but I got better when people from our church and family started to come in.

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

I'll keep updating you,

Susan

I have great respect for your Grandmother Susan, i too had a heart operation when i was 5 years old, and it has changed my life around.

i have to return to bristol hopsital to have a check-up to see how i am doing, so i do have great respect and sympathy for you and your grandmother.

hope she get's well and feels better soon.

Dan

Hi,

I just thought I would let yall know, that my grandmother went home today from the hospital. Her heart rate stayed between 50-65, which was good, (Believe me my brother and i question the nurse) There was a mishap before she went home, where she waited 10-15 minutes for a nurse to help her up to go to the bathroom, and nurses went to other patients. My mother and I weren't happy at all.

The most important thing is that she is home.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Susan