Smallville

Dusty Rose Duke

Honestly I discoverd Duke's through Smallville. I loved Schneider so much on there and I wanted to see him in more roles so I caught the Duke's on CMT one day and I havent been able to pull away since :D

But I never ever miss an episode of Smallville and I got the first 4 seasons on dvd and so far the 5th is my favorite season and I hope that the season keeps on going on strong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

5.1 Arrival

5.2 Mortal(this might sound familier to Dukes Fans when you watch this one right here.)

5.3 Hidden

5.4 Aqua

5.5 Thrist

5.6 Exposed (this is where Tom Wopat appears as Senator Jennings.)

5.7 Splinter

5.8 Solitute

5.9 Lexmas

5.10 Fanatic

5.11 Lockdown

5.12 Reckoning(Jonathan Kent dies in this episode)

5.13 Vengance

5.14 Tomb

5.15 Hypnotic

5.16 Void

5.17 Fragile

5.18 Cyborg(a little out of order)

5.19Mercy

5.20 Fade

5.21 Oracle

5.22 Vessel(May11, 2006) the season premiere is September 28,.2006 with 6.1 Zod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I deffinitely watch Smallville, but not often, and not the last season. Sometimes I get an itchin' for Micheal Rosen-whats'-it. I think Lex is a very interesting character (and cute).

The last few seasons were lack-luster, or at least, the present one is I did enjoy the one with Tom Wopat on it (who didn't?!).

It was time that they killed Johnathan Kent, but the thing is, I don't think they should have continued long after. Not because he's gone, but just cuz. I don't like the last few episodes I did watch. It all seems so... blah.

I like back in the good, ol' days when Clark still had that inoccent crush on Lana, and Lex and Clark were friendies.

I guess yall can watch it extra for me :D

I watched an interview with Tom and Michael (Clark and Lex). They both stated that if there was a seventh season it would most definately be the last. All the actors are getting tired of the show and want to move on. They did not however confirm that there would be a seventh and finale season.

The Justice League ep rocked. But yeah, it really needs to end. They keep moving it forward towards his Superman days while at the same time they try to hold it back to keep him Clark a bit longer. It's a constant tug of war that's frankly getting on my nerves more than the stupid Clark/Lana on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off stuff. The show is at it's best when it does the superhero stuff.