Do you have met James Best in person?

I did met James at a car show in Ohio that time I was 20, I was excited to meet him because I've waited for years to meet him from watching him on "Dukes" when I was a kid! Whoo! I did shook hands with him and chatted a little: My dad told James, "My daughter loved watching you on your tv show." then he said, "Oh, really?" then I told him, "Yeah." then he said, "Thank you for watching my show!" then I said, "You're welcome!" then I went to get a photo with him next to Sonny (Enos)!

:D

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have met Mr. Best along with all the remaining members of DOH but have talked with him twice both times at Dukefest the last two years. I have my picture taken with all of them except him :( and was unable to do that because of a request for no flash cameras and that was all I had was a camera with a flash but that's ok I have my memories of meeting him.

B.L

Ms. rosco p. coltrane forgive me.

I really pulled a rosco on that mistake sorry I sure bet your prettier than I am lol

BAHAHAHAHA..

Which makes you the real one. You did nothin' wrong. Hard to tell things ya know without asking. On the pretty comment tho', some know some don't as it's a world revealing surprise. ;)

I also met you in Canton Ohio last year (1-26-08)

I know you won't remember me since you met a couple thousand people that day but I asked you about the reunion show when you did that tribute to Boss. When you responded to my comment that day, I could tell how much you miss Sorrell. You weren't acting. I felt your pain.

The scene on that reunion show was one of the most emotional things I've ever seen in my life.

It was an honor to meet you and I hope I get the oportunity again sometime.

In all the movies and tv shows I had the pleasure to be a part of, the greatest fun I ever had was with Bos Hogg. He was one of a kind, and I miss him every day of my life. He was joy to work with and so profesional that we blended like bread and butter. I tear up when I realize that those moments on the dukes are gone forever.