food for boss

Buck Naked

There are lots of memorable food scenes involving Boss... his desk drawer full of bags of potato chips, that time he had (I think it was a tray) piled higher than him full of donuts...the MASSIVE bowl he had a sundae in. But for me the most memorable isnt the AMOUNT of food but what he ate. One Armed Bandits...the RAW LIVER!!! *shudder* and the fact it was REAL and Sorrell ACTUALLY ate it! And seemed to enjoy it too!! AHHHH!!! Ive never been able to stand liver but just watching him gets me every time!

Jax

• 4 months later...

Beth every Duke sipped a little shine at 16! Actually I was 30 for my first sip of shine and it was no where near as good as Jesse's!

I think one of the most food I've seen Boss eat was in the show OSAGE. Where Boss and Rosco ended up in the Osage work camp with Bo and Luke and the guards used food to trade for most of Boss's property in Hazzard. There was a massive pizza, fried chicken, tables and tables of food!

DixieDavenport

Cooter and the Dukes boys have breakfast at Cooter's garage on Sat.'s where they dine on Dounuts and beer! (From One Armed Bandits I think)

Beth every Duke sipped a little shine at 16! Actually I was 30 for my first sip of shine and it was no where near as good as Jesse's!

I think one of the most food I've seen Boss eat was in the show OSAGE. Where Boss and Rosco ended up in the Osage work camp with Bo and Luke and the guards used food to trade for most of Boss's property in Hazzard. There was a massive pizza, fried chicken, tables and tables of food!

DixieDavenport

Cooter and the Dukes boys have breakfast at Cooter's garage on Sat.'s where they dine on Dounuts and beer! (From One Armed Bandits I think)

Lol! Well there WAS that one time me and...never mind... We'll keep that to ourselves... wouldn't want Mary Anne to arrest that Duke boy who gave it to me! lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

DixieDavenport

Better then what Boss eats for breakfast :oops:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...