I'm the Happiest Girl in the Whole U.S.A!

Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty Rose Duke was the oldest niece of the Duke clan. Luke Duke, out of all the cousins, was the oldest. Dusty was the first female to be in the Marines, and also the first female to win a Nascar type race outside Hazzard County. "Mama's don't let your babies grow up to cowboys!" Dusty sang as she listened to radio.

Dusty's car was 69 Dodge Charger, just like her cousin's Bo and Luke Duke, their cars name was the General Lee, while hers was called Ridge Runner. The reason she called her car Ridge Runner was because her Uncle Jesse Duke was a moonshiner along with her daddy. Now everyone's daddy in Hazzard ran moonshine one time or another. The colour of Ridge Runner was Blue, Red, and White with the Confederate Flag on top. And the horn played "Dixe!"

Dusty, like her cousins, fought the system. Hazzard was different from the big city. They had one Sheriff and one Depety. The Sheriff was Rosco P. Coltrane and the Depety was one Enos Strate. Luke, Dusty, Bo, Vance, Coy, Dasiy and Enos all grew up together. Enos had a crush on Dasiy since they were youngons. Dusty was in love with the Sheriff of Hazzard. He started to loosen up around her.

Dusty had two jobs. She was a waitress at the Boar's Nest. And was also part time matchnic at her best friend Cooter's Garage. As Dusty arrived at the Bosr's Nest, she got the feeling that something was going to Happen.

Cue Anyone

Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane seen Dusty Rose Duke standing at Cooter's gas station and nearly drove right into the gas pump causing Cooter to come out and see what damage the Sheriff nearly did. Dusty was looking as Rosco had parked his car, and got out and didn't even pay attention to Cooter yelling at him for nearly blowing up his gas station by not paying attention.

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty saw that Rosco nearly had an accident from looking at her. Dusty laughed and shook her head. Rosco grinned at her. She grinned back and winked at him. Dusty didn't know what it was but every time Rosco walked into a room her heart would beat faster. She decided to walk over and talk to him. "Honey did you have an accident?" Dusty asked concerned. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Cue Julieduke

• 7 months later...

Julie had seen Dusty just flirting with Rosco and walks up to her and says "Now, if you keep distracting pretty soon Cooter ain't going to have no gas pumps sis. Dusty, I think your Rosco's Kryptonite because everytime you are near him he runs into something I didn't know you had such a powerful effect on men in the county."

Cooter says "Ya, but Julie that was my gas pumps this time I wouldn't want to think of what might've happened."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Anybody

Bo glanced and his cousin, "What you getting at?" he asked, furrowing his brow.

Julie threw her hands up defensivley, "Hey, don't get ticked at me." she smiled and the two cousins walked back to Cooters. "Hey Cooter where'd Dusty go?" Julie asked Cooter.

"Shoot, she hopped in with Roscoe and they rode off like two love-sick kids." he rolled his eyes and threw a greased towel over his shoulder. "I swear, if Roscoe doesn't watch it... this whole towns going to blow up!" he laughed.

cue: anyone

• 5 weeks later...