The Return of Dusty Rose Duke!

Dusty started walking. But what she didn't know was that Hugie noticed she was gone and told his men to double back. Dusty looked and saw Hughie's car coming back. "Oh no!" Dusty exclaimed under her breath. She started to run up the road. Just then The General Lee driven by: Bo and Luke, Ridge Runner driven by her sister: Julie Anne, Johnny Reb driven by: Rosco, then followed by Cooter, Daisy and Enos, then Uncle Jesse. Dusty saw them and started to wave her arms frantically. All of sudden she fell to the ground. She got back up and started to sprint towards the people she loved.

Cue Julieduke

Julie was so glad to see her older sister and she looked shookup a bit by what had happened eariler. Everybody had came to see if Dusty really was okay, and they was just talking and Julie says "You do know, that Hughie isn't just going to stop going after Dusty you ought to see some of the letters he has wrote to my sister lately. And that is one reason why I am so upset here, Dusty I am worried for you and that it's and I don't want anything to happened to you right now."

Dusty was leaning against her car Ridge Runner trying to catch her breath. Her family and friends made a circle around her when they caught up with her, which made Hiughie even more angry with Dusty. Before Hughie took off, she gave him a smug smileon her face. "I know Juice, but waht am I goin to do? Why can't Hughie just leave me alone?" Dusty said in a frustrated voice. She was so frustrated that she kicked the General and started hopping up and down on one foot. It had everyone in stitches.

Cue Julieduke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Julie says "Say well lil sis, just get the biggest bottle of camolie lotion and pour it on."

cue Anybody

Julie decided she was going to go for a little drive in her Chevelle and she didn't notice who was following and she just then had seen and she was pretty scared she looked down at her gas gauge and she has seen it was just about empty now. Just then she had ran out and Hughie was getting closer and she had looked at him with anger in her eyes and she says "HOW COULD YOU RAPE MY SISTER YOU CRETIN THAT WAS DISPICABLE THING TO DO AND I AIN'T TAKING NONE IT BACK SHE ISN'T THE SAME AND TRUST ON THIS RIGHT HERE."

Cue anybody

Julie decided she was going to go for a little drive in her Chevelle and she didn't notice who was following and she just then had seen and she was pretty scared she looked down at her gas gauge and she has seen it was just about empty now. Just then she had ran out and Hughie was getting closer and she had looked at him with anger in her eyes and she says "HOW COULD YOU RAPE MY SISTER YOU CRETIN THAT WAS DISPICABLE THING TO DO AND I AIN'T TAKING NONE IT BACK SHE ISN'T THE SAME AND TRUST ON THIS RIGHT HERE."

Cue anybody

Hughie's henchman had decided they would hide in the bushes to ambush Julie Anne, and that they all knew that nothing would get Dusty madder than her sister missing. Hughie had seen them and he was getting closer to her and one his henchman sneaked up behing Julie grabbing her up, and she tried to get away but she thought to herself these darn heels will come awfully handy right now. Julie had decided that she was going to kick the other guy coming at her and she was going scratch him up pretty good as well. She was waring High heels now, she went to kick the other when noticed that the second guy was coming at with clothe with something on it.

Balladeer: I think It's "The Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia" for poor little Julie now.

Cue anybody