Luke's funniest quotes

Bo_Duke_girl

Just thought you might enjoy the English versions too!:

Bo: Uncle Jesse, get me some socks, will ya?

Luke: (eyes rolling) Yeah please, get him some socks...

(From his expression, I think Bo had been borrowing all his! lol)

Luke: He did that almost as good as I would've...

(This was as much proud as teasing - but high-spirited definitely)

I liked the first one too!

I think Luke has that expression because Bo's socks must have become smelly. It's the way he says please.

Luke called Bo "il piccolo" in Italian? How cute!! Bo "the little one" LOL!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke called Bo "il piccolo" in Italian? How cute!! Bo "the little one" LOL!

Yes, it is!

I have another one, always 7th season, episode 14th episode (escape from jail):

Luke: -Bo?-

Bo: -Tell me-

Luke: -Why we always reach to escape?-

Bo: -'Cause nobody can't stop us!-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ok this isn't so much a funny quote but its one of my faves because it shows just how much Luek cares for his baby cousin. Y'all should know where its from.

Luke: Bo!

Bo: Owww...

Luke: *hurries and unties him* Are you alright?

Bo: *sits up* Yeah, yeah I'm fine....are you? You look awful...

Luke: Yeah well I was worried about you! You sure your alright?

I just think that's so sweet...

this aint really a quote or its not really funny but i LOVE how luke says it. its in the episode were the woman comes to hazzard as a deputy and helps escape a prisoner, Luke and Bo and Cooter are all looking in under that woman's hood and these two women walk by and go,"Hey Luke,"and Luke looks up and smiles sayin,"Hey there sweetheart." Its just how he says it is just soo.... I dont know sexy!!! lol The funniest part is when Bo and Cooter mock him and the girls that walked by lol.

Ok this isn't so much a funny quote but its one of my faves because it shows just how much Luek cares for his baby cousin. Y'all should know where its from.

Luke: Bo!

Bo: Owww...

Luke: *hurries and unties him* Are you alright?

Bo: *sits up* Yeah, yeah I'm fine....are you? You look awful...

Luke: Yeah well I was worried about you! You sure your alright?

I just think that's so sweet...

Yeah, I remember this! It's when Lulu was kidnapped!

It seems like the italian version even if, there, Luke only says "I was a little worried", don't adds "about you"

• 1 month later...

in th episode ghost of general lee, luke and bo got caught asking becky mae to borrow some of her pa's clothes and her mom finds them and shoos them away luke looked to bo and said,"Aman aint never been truley insulted till he stands in front of a woman butt naked and her not notice."

Bo looks back to her and says,"Or care!"

i thought that was hillarious.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I just watched Cale Yarborough comes to Hazzard and its quite funny actually that Bo said,"Don't you worry Cale we've been in worses situations before,"

And Luke looks at Bo and is like,"Ohh yea name one!!"

But what got me was Bp repeated hisself, was that a mistake cause Bo said the exact same line over and Luke had said back to him,"Bo, you've already dsaid that once."

I was wondering if that was in John's script or did he really make a mistake.

in th episode ghost of general lee, luke and bo got caught asking becky mae to borrow some of her pa's clothes and her mom finds them and shoos them away luke looked to bo and said,"Aman aint never been truley insulted till he stands in front of a woman butt naked and her not notice."

Bo looks back to her and says,"Or care!"

i thought that was hillarious.

I saw that episode a few times and never saw that scene. CMT Canada must edit a lot of stuff out unfortunately. Stupid commercials.

If I remember right, I could be wrong, but I think it was edited out here in America as well. I never saw that part until I got the episode on DVD - as I said, if I remember right.

The first few episodes they seemed to have edited some important scenes as in the first episode - "One Armed Bandits" they edited the part out of Jill going to the farm to ask for money and the encounter with her and Bo. So it cuts back in with Waylon saying "All that romance does lead to something" or something like that, but watching it on TV, it doesn't make sense. Not until you watch it on DVD to see the whole thing. LOL.

Keep it between the ditches

Garrett Duke

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay this quote from luke is from the episode "Daisy's Song"

Bo and Luke are talking to each other beside the General and Bo says "Hey, Luke why dont we try that old StoneWall Jackson trick" and Luke says "Well, Bo StoneWall Jackson had the whole confederate army to back him up and well ive got u"

i totaly lol'd at that 1 :lol:

• 2 weeks later...