What have you learned from dukes of hazzard?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

1. A good family and true friendship are priceless, and you should cherish them
  2. You don't have to have a mom, dad, brothers and sister to have a family
  3. A good family sticks together, yet also supports and respects and loves each other for what the other believes in or wants to do, and even if u fight or argue, it doesnt change anything
  4. You should respect your elders
  5. No tv show will ever live up to the original dukes, its the best tv show ever
  6. riding around in a beat up 69 orange dodge charger is cool
  7. the good guys aren't always good (boss and rosco)
  8. the bad guys aren't always bad (the dukes)
  9. No one can ever replace any of the characters from the Dukes
  10. Some of the poorest people, possess the most

10. Some of the poorest people, possess the most

I enjoy this one... actually it reminds me of something I discovered a while back. Jesse's name actually means "wealthy". And I remember him sayin' in an episode that he reckoned he was a lot richer than the unhappy millionaire he was talking to. Fitting then, ain't it...?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

1. NO other show will be as good

2.Family is most important

3.RESPECT THY ELDERS!!!

4. Never give up, have faith and believe in what you do.

5.NEVER EVER TRY TO SLIDE ACROOS AN UNWAXED HOOD AND THINK YOU CAN GRACFULLY SAIL INTO YER CAR WINDER!!! IT DONT WORK!!!! I TRIED IT, I ENDED UP WITH A BRUISED REAR END!!! BUT MANAGED TO MAKE IT IN LOL!

6. Love thy neighbors! and respect them!

7. Keep yer friends close, but keep yer enemies closer!

1. NO other show will be as good

2.Family is most important

3.RESPECT THY ELDERS!!!

4. Never give up, have faith and believe in what you do.

5.NEVER EVER TRY TO SLIDE ACROOS AN UNWAXED HOOD AND THINK YOU CAN GRACFULLY SAIL INTO YER CAR WINDER!!! IT DONT WORK!!!! I TRIED IT, I ENDED UP WITH A BRUISED REAR END!!! BUT MANAGED TO MAKE IT IN LOL!

6. Love thy neighbors! and respect them!

7. Keep yer friends close, but keep yer enemies closer!

What I learned from the Dukes, the police sometime catch you. When I was nine years old I got into the family 1984 Caprice Classic through the window and I was so proud and later went in the house and told my father and he gave a certain look.

• 6 months later...

Okay, Y'all, I know this is an older post, but it is so cool, so I just have to post!!

Here Goes... What did I learn from the Dukes:

1. You don't need a lot of money to be rich (as a couple people mentioned earlier) The Dukes don't have much in worldly posessions, but they have each other, and that makes you much happier than any amount of money.

2. Work is good for you. Look at how many fences the Dukes have had to repair and how they turned out!

3. Family is absolutely everything. Without my family (and I learned this recently from the Dukes) I would be lost and they wouldn't be here to keep me in line.

4. Driving around aimlessly really is a lot of fun when you have your favorite cousin (or friend, etc...) with you (using a four wheeler works too!)

5. Treat them strangers like friends you haven't met yet. They really are just friends you haven't met!

6. Lastly... Love those around you, even if they treat you rotten half of the time. There is good in everyone, cherish those who are close to you, and realize how great you really do have it.

General Grant