Why Did Tom suffer Most of the head Injuries

How many times has he landed his butt in the Hospital their were 3 injury episodes " Brotherly Love , Goodbye General Lee , and In this Corner Luke Duke . I ain't wrong here it seemed to me that because he was the lead Character that he would suffer most of the serious injuries not that I didn't enjoy seeing him lying in a hospital bed Unconicous he looked so hansom even though he was hurt what are some of y'all's Opinions about this ? :oops::cry::cry::-?:-?:-? and which ones are your favorite Luke Duke injury episodes ?

Man, talk about head injuries.

I don't have favorite injury episode. But I did enjoy it when Luke turned into a psychotic cuss in "Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Duke", getting mean enough to pound the hash out of his cousin. Of course, he also did that in "Carnival of Thrills" without the benefit of chemical influence.

We also saw the ungentlemanly side of Luke in "Luke's Love Story" where he proved to be a sexist jerk.

I suppose if I had to spend every waking hour bailing out the entire family from some ridiculous mess that was mostly Bo's fault, I'd be edgy too. Maybe Luke welcomed those hits on the head.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Man, talk about head injuries.

I don't have favorite injury episode. But I did enjoy it when Luke turned into a psychotic cuss in "Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Duke", getting mean enough to pound the hash out of his cousin. Of course, he also did that in "Carnival of Thrills" without the benefit of chemical influence.

We also saw the ungentlemanly side of Luke in "Luke's Love Story" where he proved to be a sexist jerk.

I suppose if I had to spend every waking hour bailing out the entire family from some ridiculous mess that was mostly Bo's fault, I'd be edgy too. Maybe Luke welcomed those hits on the head.

:lol: It's true!

• 3 months later...

Howdy From Hazzard.

Let me see if I can sort it out. Well, from what I can recall, all four members of the Duke family have suffered head injuries sustained with loss of consciousness. The first one to get it was Daisy in Officer Daisy Duke when she is sucker punched by the female prisoner. Following that, Bo is knocked out by the two silver thieves in the Hazzardville Horror. Then in My Son Bo Hogg, Bo first hits his head on a rock and then at the end, he hits his head against the door of the van while trying to fight Luke. The next injury is the serious injury Uncle Jesse sustains when he slips, falls down a steep hill, and hits his head on a rock which puts him in a deep coma in the 2 hour 10 Million Dollar Sheriff. Next in Goodbye General Lee, the first of Luke's head injuries (and apparently a serious one to have him rushed to the hospital, is when the drive shaft hits him. Jesse's other severe head injury was the one that blinded him in Witness Jesse Duke. In Farewell Hazzard, Daisy hits her head on a rock and temporarily loses consciousness. In Lulu's Gone Away, Bo is knocked unconscious and is out like a light for a while thanks to Lulu's kidnappers. Luke sustained most of his head injuries in the 6th season. The most serious one of all was in Brotherly Love. Luke was knocked out by the twin sisters in Twin Trouble, Coogan's partner in The Ransom of Hazzard County, and the hijackers in Cooter's Confession. All of these were temporary and Luke woke back up again.

As for mental control, both Luke and Daisy were hypnotized by Professor Crandall while the amnesiac Bo was merely brainwashed by Boss and Rosco.

Although they are not considered truly part of the show, but merely replacements, Vance Duke received conscious losing head injuries in The Great Insurance Fraud, temporarily in Return of the Mean Green Machine, and finally in Coy VS Vance. So that means that Coy Duke was the only Duke who never suffered Cranial damage.

Hope this helps

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

• 14 years later...
On 4/14/2005 at 6:46 PM, The Voice Man of Hazzard said:

Howdy From Hazzard.

Let me see if I can sort it out. Well, from what I can recall, all four members of the Duke family have suffered head injuries sustained with loss of consciousness. The first one to get it was Daisy in Officer Daisy Duke when she is sucker punched by the female prisoner. Following that, Bo is knocked out by the two silver thieves in the Hazzardville Horror. Then in My Son Bo Hogg, Bo first hits his head on a rock and then at the end, he hits his head against the door of the van while trying to fight Luke. The next injury is the serious injury Uncle Jesse sustains when he slips, falls down a steep hill, and hits his head on a rock which puts him in a deep coma in the 2 hour 10 Million Dollar Sheriff. Next in Goodbye General Lee, the first of Luke's head injuries (and apparently a serious one to have him rushed to the hospital, is when the drive shaft hits him. Jesse's other severe head injury was the one that blinded him in Witness Jesse Duke. In Farewell Hazzard, Daisy hits her head on a rock and temporarily loses consciousness. In Lulu's Gone Away, Bo is knocked unconscious and is out like a light for a while thanks to Lulu's kidnappers. Luke sustained most of his head injuries in the 6th season. The most serious one of all was in Brotherly Love. Luke was knocked out by the twin sisters in Twin Trouble, Coogan's partner in The Ransom of Hazzard County, and the hijackers in Cooter's Confession. All of these were temporary and Luke woke back up again.

As for mental control, both Luke and Daisy were hypnotized by Professor Crandall while the amnesiac Bo was merely brainwashed by Boss and Rosco.

Although they are not considered truly part of the show, but merely replacements, Vance Duke received conscious losing head injuries in The Great Insurance Fraud, temporarily in Return of the Mean Green Machine, and finally in Coy VS Vance. So that means that Coy Duke was the only Duke who never suffered Cranial damage.

Hope this helps

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

In "Return of the Mean Green Machine" Vance did not get knocked out. Cooter did.