SEASON 6!!!!!

MinDuke

YEEHAW! Thank God! YEEHAW! Thank God! YEEHAW! Thank God! YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God!YEEHAW! Thank God! I can't wait for the 7th then i can have them all! YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!YEEHAW!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why Target doesn't have Dukes any longer? Or is it just teh Targests near here? They've completely pulled Dukes off the shelves, but when I went online they had them. *shrugs* was rather odd and I wasn't exactly happy they didn't have it. I also went to SAMS and they didn't have it either..I went like last week so it was already out...

This really has nothing to do with the selling of season six.......I haven't heard anything about walmart not selling it though cos I ordered mine from there and then while in the store the other day (not my home store) I saw it on the shelf.

Ok my original purpose for this post......has anyone else noticed that in more than one season 6 ep John is wearing a wedding band? I first noticed it in 'targets Daisy and Lulu' though ah just a blooper he forgot to pull it off but there it was again in 'Play it again Luke'. I need to scrutinize the other eps to see if it's there.

Not my Target in Parma, Ohio infact I ordered and the it was Knight Rider that I could find in Target or Walmart. Infact I bought Knight Rider season and I had to replace it because it got all stratched up. I knew I had seen Boss's Caddy behind Wal-mart I wonder how he did that that you can't find them at Wal-mart when they first come out.

Guest DanielPHorse
Your right he is wearing a ring even on the last dvd

He's wearing a ring because he got married to his first wife, Tawny, earlier that year. They divorced two years later.

why is it so hard to get a answer to the following question?

WHEN IS SEASON SEVEN COMING OUT?

sorry for the caps, but, ive asked this question like 3 times on this forum, and this forum is so HUGE and filled with so much stuff, its pretty hard to search for the info sometimes, especialy when you dont have all day to search through 500 search results in reference to 'season seven'.

Thank you for the quick reply. I will post anything I hear about season seven. I will also sign up for the email newsletter thing you speak of on tvshowsondvd.com thanks for that info, that should keep me updated pretty well about all tv shows on dvd. I just bought Season 5 of Sanford and Son. I own 1-6 of The Dukes of Hazzard and I want to get my wife all of the I Love Lucy seasons. I would love to get Air Wolf, Knight Rider, Steet Hawk, Hardcastle & McCormick if thats how you spell it, amongst others of course.