Waxing the General Movie????

jtbeach

Has anyone seen the "Waxing the General Lee" video??? I found a link to it at www.dukesofhazzardmovie.com

The ad implies that the video may contain some fast driving/ stunts with a "G.L." but, looking at the cover, I am wondering if this is just a nudie video in a "Dukes" package????

Can anyone tell me what exactly is in this video- is it worth the purchase???

:oops: Thanks.

• 16 years later...
On 2/8/2006 at 9:49 AM, jtbeach said:

Has anyone seen the "Waxing the General Lee" video??? I found a link to it at www.dukesofhazzardmovie.com

The ad implies that the video may contain some fast driving/ stunts with a "G.L." but, looking at the cover, I am wondering if this is just a nudie video in a "Dukes" package????

Can anyone tell me what exactly is in this video- is it worth the purchase???

:oops: Thanks.

I think it's the Jessica Simpson music video These Boots Are Made For Walkin' in which she wears pink 2 piece bikini and is seen washing the General Lee in a barn.

The link no longer seems to work, and googling only gave me one result, which is a review from 2006 (scroll to the green-backed section of text about 3/4 of the way down the page).

To summarize the review, Doug Thron, a photographer/real estate agent, made an hour-long low-budget film called 'The Making of an Awesome General Lee', which showed a standard '69 Charger being transformed into a General Lee replica. Thron hired local actress (and zombie extra) Theresa Ireland to host the video, but then employed Californian bikini model Cindy Pucci for extra scenes including washing the newly created General Lee.

'Waxing the General Lee' was a re-edited version of the video with the car transformation part condensed and the car wash scenes with the model in the skimpy bikini expanded.

Between selling around 2,000 DVDs at $10-$20 each and selling the General Lee replica, Thron apparently made quite a good return on his investment.