Great Lines by The Town Folks and Villains

Anybody got any great lines from the towns folks or the bad guys?

From "Brotherly Love" when the two bad guys are talking on the phone to each other.

-Charlie: "I'll meet you at the bus station at 2."

-Tex: "I lost my watch. How am I going to tell what it is Cha--"

Charlie hung up on Tex.

"Good-bye General Lee"

When told that a car he said was red was really yellow.

-Hobie: "Through my eyes they all look red."

• 4 years later...

"Duke of Duke"

LB Davenport with Bo, Luke, Daisy, and Gaylord Duke. Gaylord calls LB Davenport Mr. Davenport.

LB: Mr Davenport. You are nice, talk funny.

Daisy: Well Gaylord here is and Englishman

LB: Well, we all can't be perfect

Don't know if this is where LB would go...I for one always loved ol' LB. Too bad he couldn't cowork the garage with Cooter. My opinion of course

Don't get me wrong - it was funny - I laughed when I saw it. My skin is thick enough to withstand comments of this nature - remember, I am an Englishman living in Ireland, so I still get stick from the locals for stuff that happened hundreds of years ago. If anyone has a list of what's wrong with the English, feel free, but don't expect it to go unchallenged :).

Hoss, I'm sure glad you don't hold grudges for things that happened hundreds of years ago.

I was going to mention how sorry I was that my ancestors said all those bad things about yours before they hopped in the boat to come to America but you seem to have forgiven them so I'll hold off with the apology.

I don't have any hard feelings for all those rocks your ancestors were throwing at mine when they were sailing away so you don't have to say you're sorry either.

It's a good thing we have the Dukes of Hazzard in common. In Hazzard County, they celebrate St. Patrick's Day and the Fourth of July....so it looks like this story has a happy ending.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...