What are yall's top 5 favorite movies

BH03

Mine are :

1-Where The Red Fern Grows

2-Old Yeller

3-Crocodile Dundee 1, 2, & 3

4-Smokey and the Bandit 1, 2, & 3

5-Final Destination 1 & 2

I put the set for Crocodile Dundee, Smokey and the Bandit, and Final Destination because I liked them equally. By the way I don't see to many movies. I wanted to see Walk the Line but did not get it see it yet, I plan on getting it when it comes out on DVD.

1. Smokey and the Bandit (the first one)

2. Black Dog

3. Remember the Titans

4. Changing Lanes

5. Men in Black

If I had to make a list of favorite movies...those would be my top five pick. I am not all that big on watching movies, unless I am in the mood to sit down and watch TV for that length of time. I have seen the first Smokey and Bandit so many times, I pretty much know it all word by word. (In fact, I first got it on VHS and it is all worn out and I had to go buy the DVD ;) )

Keep it between the ditches

Garrett Duke

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really know, but some that I really like, In no particular order:

Ever After

Harry Potter (Particularly 4)

6th Sense

Shrek

Legally Blonde

I haven't seen the Dukes reunion movies yet, I don't see many movies really. I'd love to see Walk the Line... (I wanted to see it before I even knew who Johnny Cash was!) :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Sorry y'all - I just can't narrow it down to 5 :(. Here's some my favorites (in no particular order):

Where Eagles Dare (I'm watching it now)

Every Which Way But Loose/Any Which Way You Can

Blues Brothers

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

The Breakfast Club

The Italian Job (original)

Dirty Harry series

Naked Gun series

Die Hard series

Convoy

Life of Brian

Smokey & the Bandit (1 & 2)

And at Christmas:

Miracle on 34th Street (1947 B/W version)

Some others that have already been mentioned weren't far off the list.

Well I posted to this when it originally got started, but thought I'd update my list ;) Am not too big on watching movies at home, just because it takes time and I don't usually find that much time together to watch a movie...if I do, I usually end up spending it online or writing if I am lucky. :D

1. Smokey and the Bandit (the first S&B. Still ranks as my all time favorite movie!)

2. Cars (may be a kids movie, but I still find it to be a great movie. It being about racing, cars, and has Dale Jr, Darrell Waltrip, John Andretti, Richard Petty and his wife all in it - it has to be a great movie! :D)

3. Black Dog (Haven't seen it in a long time, but still a good movie in my book!)

4. Remember the Titans (I guess my favorites hasn't really changed afterall...just added Cars to the mix.)

Can't really think of any other movie right now...sure there are more. S & B 1 and Cars are my all time favorite movies.

2. Cars (may be a kids movie, but I still find it to be a great movie. It being about racing, cars, and has Dale Jr, Darrell Waltrip, John Andretti, Richard Petty and his wife all in it - it has to be a great movie! :D)

Well I watched Cars tonight when my neice came over and I have to correct myself. It is Mario Andretti that is in it. Not John. I argued with myself with the two when I made the post and just went with the one that seemed more right. Guess I was wrong. :)

I can't narrow it down to just 5 either so...

(all time fave, star studded cast and so many quotable lines!)

The Pink Panther series

(sense a theme here?)

Princess Bride

The Great Race

The Court Jester

Young Frankenstein

The Wizard of Oz

Singing In The Rain

Rear Window

Vertigo

Patton

High Anxiety

Double Indemnity

Without A Clue

Clue

Raiders of the Lost Ark

The Out-of-Towners

The In-Laws (Serpentine! Serpentine! LOL)

Too Many Disney Movies to name, so I'll just say Fantasia, Toy Story, and Lion King.

The Blues Brothers

Ghostbusters

Best In Show

Waiting For Guffman

I re-read this whole thread and Jamanda's pick of End of the Spear... amazing movie. Not one of my faves, but it was a great and moving story. I remember reading a book about this true story, Beyond the Gates of Splendor, many many years ago.