UGH

georgiagal1

:evil::evil::evil: ME TOOOOO along with my son. We are POed big time!! :evil::evil::evil:

:x :x HOW DARE THEY KILL JOHN!!!!!! :x :x

MY SON SAID IT WAS BETTER WHEN LANA DIED. Though it was sad! I really thought it was going be Chloe, NOT JOHN!!!!! especially after reading his webpage. HMMM can they bring John back from the dead too? I don't know if I will be watching next week. I am to MAD :evil: :x

I am too MAD to even rant any more!

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR (angry growl)

Ok not a real big fan of this show but there where two things that real bothered me when Lana died Clark was :cry: but when his father died there was no :cry: and the end clark at sametime had told his mother what he had done and she sead that she wasn't mad :evil: exsue me but if my son had went back in time to save his girlfriend only to have death take his dad i would be all :x :evil::-? forgot to add why didn't they of Tom Wopat do a cameo at the grave site it was his idle that Jon run for office and it would have looked good that his long time friend showed up :-?

This is from Just John Schnieder webpage http://just-john.net/

Jonathan Dies

If you have watched Smallville's Episode Reconing then you know that Jonathan has died. Smallville's writer Al Gough said that show needed to take a risk. It was a hard decision and it took for months before making the final move. But the show must go on and it's a necessity for where the show is heading.

I say that the ratings may hit the toilet as all the John fans stop watching!

I am definitely mad about them killing off John's character.....he was the whole reason I startec watching Smallville in the first place and now this. I've been reading on the web and there's talk they might have Clark go back in time to save Jonathan or even bring Jonathan back from the dead. I certainly hope that they do otherwise I won't be watching anymore Smallville past Season Four if I can even stand to watch that.

I know that a lot of Bo fans are upset about John dying of an heart attack but you got to look at it this way. Some of the plots in Smallville was based on the first 2 superman movies. If you have watched the first superman movie you would know that Clark's dad died the same way. It was imminet that this had to happen. So dont be upset about what happened. That just the way the superman story was just like spidermans uncle died same thing it was based on the comics. I also knew all along that his dad would end up dying but when. Then it happened this season.

Ok I see what you saying but there is one problem with it, they are some many different version of Superman out. It really all follow which one you go by. Yes in the movies he did die. In the Adventures of Lois and Clark his father was alive. And I have heard in the comics now he is still alive. So it’s all up to how you look at it. Now as far as Smallville following the whole Superman mythology is a bunch of (oh how to put is in a nice way) hog wash. If that were the case Clark would have never sleep with Lana. And there would be no Chloe. I think why so many people plus me are taking it hard cause Johns character brought allot to the show. Now there will be a huge void there. Like the Kent family scene, which are my favorite parts. Those scene where filled with pride, respected and dignity. Tell me what TV show out there has that now a day......ummm none!

dukes65 Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:29 pm Post subject: Its a sad day in Smallville

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that a lot of Bo fans are upset about John dying of an heart attack but you got to look at it this way. Some of the plots in Smallville was based on the first 2 superman movies. If you have watched the first superman movie you would know that Clark's dad died the same way.

My comment on this Clark Kent was Superman already during the movies, and did his dad die during the movies when Clark was an adult? I am not a Superman expert. I have seen the movie only once or twice around the time it came out. All I remember about the first movie was Superman spinning the Earth the opposite direction to go back in time and save Lois.

georgiagal1 Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:16 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have certainly quit watching. WHY cant they get rid of Lana?!?!? I was perfectly fine when she died, I know it sounds mean but she all she does is WHINE! I have never seen somebody act like such a baby.

Here I have to agree with Gerorgiagal. I am really getting tired of Lana. Poor little orphan girl who can't take Clark for who he is, a private person.

In the superman movie Clark was also a teenager when his father died. Nothing was said about Lana except a brief chat with her when Clark was a waterboy in high school. As far as Clark spending the night with Lana on Smallville. Same thing happen with Lois on the Superman movie when Clark gave up his powers to be with Lois. In Smallville Clark gave up his powers for Lana. As some of the examples i discussed Smallville producers are using the Superman movies for some of the story lines. I think they wanted to expand on his high school days and learning to use his powers which was not on the Superman movie. Otherwards they are tying up loose ends in Smallville. Also I found out that once Clark becomes superman Smallville will be over.