Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

Dusty looked at Luke and gave him a sly grin and a wink. "Don't look so smug Cuz. I seemed to remember you did the same thing with your girl when you were in the hospital." Dusty said with a grin. Bo gave Dusty a glare and looked at everyone in the and blushed. Everybody laughed. "You see Uncle Jesse the old sayin is so true. Pay Back's tough ain't it Bo." Dusty grined slyly at Bo. "Dusty," Bo said. "What?" Dusty answered. "HUSH!" Bo said in his imatation of Rosco. Everybodt was laughing so hard they had tears in their eyes. "Kathy, one things for sure, in this family you'll never be bored." Dusty said as she grinned at Kathy.

Cue dukesrule2000 or Julieduke

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Uncle Jesse, will Kathy and Luke like this?" Dusty asked. "Because I seemed to remember when Rosco and me got married, that we didn't have a surprize wedding shower. After our wedding, Bo and Luke grabbed Rosco, Shucked and Jived him for couple of hours. And brought him to our honeymoon cabin in the hills." Dusty said as she looked at Rosco and shared a grin. That was the best wedding they ever had.

Cue dukesrule2000

Ya they will like it.Uncle Jesse Said Besides they need this with all the things that they have been threw.Bo Said. Ya they need a liitle fun Tina Said Looking at her father. Well all this talking isn't going to get these things done. Rebecca said.

IN THE JEEP..

Kathy looked at Luke and said Baby I was thinking maybe we should postpone the wedding a week or two just until you fell better.

Kath, No I don't want to do that. I want to get married on the day we decided. Luke Said. Baby I really think we should put it off a week. Kathy SAID.Sweetheart I will be fine. Luke said. oK Baby.Kathy Said,

"Jesse's right Suga! With all that's happened, Zach trying to kill Kathy, Luke being kiddnapped by Zach, you giving birth to Little Jude, and then Luke going into the hospital, I'll say that this little party will cheer them up." Rosco said with grinn as he put his arms around Dusty's waist. "Your Honey. It's just that maybe Kathy won't let us renew our wedding vows with them." Dusty said as she leaned into Rosco. "Baby we can wait till after Luke and Kathy are married." Rosco said. "I guess you're right. What do you think Uncle Jesse? Should Rosco and me wait to renew our wedding vows until after Luke and Kathy are married?" Dusty asked her uncle.

Ya I think Rosco Is right Dusty Uncle Jesse Said. just then they hurd the Jeep Bo Looked out the window and said they are here .

Everyone got intheir places and they waited for Luke and Kathy to come threw the door.L

Luke and Kathy walked threw the door and and everyone said surprise. Kathy and Luke both where surprised and Kathy said What is this.

This my dear sister is your and Luke's suprise wedding shower.Tina said. Kathy helped Luke to the living room. and there they are started to talk.Kathy Cut the cake and Daisy Tina AND Dusty help hand it out. Kathy looked at everyone and said thank you.

Dusty held up her glass of beer. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to make a toast." Dusty said. "To Kathy. For finally makin my cousin settle down. And to Luke, all I have to say it's about dang time." Dusty gave Luke a sly grin. "Kathy, we all know that Luke loves you very much. He proved that when he pulled that dumb trick of getting himself kidnapped by ZAch Williams. But he came through with flying colours. Please just make Luke happy." Dusty said as she leaned into Rosco. "And One more thing." Dusty started to say. "There's more?" Bo asked in a mocked shock voice. "Hey Lugnut, I think I hear Cindy Lou calling." Dusty pretened to put her hand to her ear. "Oh my mistake, that was just hot air Dipstick!" Dusty said with a grin. "As I was saying, Kathy make sure that Luke stays out of trouble. I don't think I can handle any more of his trouble." Dusty said as she grin and winked at Luke. Which everybody was in tears with laughter.

"Hey Tina, what do you think of family?" Rosco said. He looked at Dusty with a sly grin on his face. "With family, I'm wondering if they're are going to turn me gray or Dusty into my FAT little buddy." Rosco said straight faced. All of sudden he was cluching his stomach. "And you said I couldn't part your hair." Dusty said with sly grin. Everybody was laughing.

Ok everyone Now lets get down to Bunesse,The Wedding.Where are you going to have the cermoney and the repation. if we where in Chicago I know some beautiful places. Rebecca Said. Mom are not in Chicago we are in Hazzard.Kathy Said with a smile. Well I was thinking on having the Wedding cermoney right her on the farm right by the streem. Luke Said Kathy Said Oh Ya Luke it's so beautiful There. Ya and we can have the reseption at the Boars Nest. Kathy Said. Rebecca just gave them a strange look. Kyle smiled and said Rebecca remember this is Kathy's wedding and this is what she wants and it will be beautiful. Rebecca an outside wedding is always beautiful.

Uncle Jesse said Ok we only got 4 weeks and we still haven't sent out the invotations. So Kathy went and got the invotations and everyone helped address them.

NEXT DAY..

Kathy,Daisy, Tina,Dusty,and Rebecca went to Capital city to pick out their Dresses,

While Bo,Luke, Uncle Jesse and Kyle went to Talk to Bosshogg about renting the Boars Nest for the Wedding repation.

IN CAPITAL CITY.

The girls got out of the Jeep and Kathy looked at her mother and said mom remember this isn't Chicago . Yes dear I will remember that.Rebecca Said. they went into the dress shop and they started to look for Dresses for the maid of honor and Brides Maide. Kathleen we didn't discuss wedding colors. Rebecca Said. My wedding colors are Blue and white.ok lts look for dressed.

The girls tried on dress after Dress after Dress and Kathy still couldn't find the style she liked cause none of the styles lokked good on all of them oh it looked on a few but not all.

Ya That's a beautiful Dress Dusty Lets See how that style looks on everyone eles. Kathy Said. So Daisy,and Tinafound that same dress in their Size and they tried them on and then they came out and Kathy SAID WHAT do you think girls. Daisy Dusty and Tina said that they all liked it. and Kathy Said So do I. and then the girls went back into the dressing rooms and changed and Dusty grabbed Kathy and said it's your turn. So Kathy said Ok and she When and got a few Dressed that she liked andshe tried them on. Kathy didn't like the first one causr it was a little to short for a wedding dress. Then the second one she tried on was Lacy sleves and Kathy felt funny waring that. Daisy said Plus it a summer wedding and you would be hot. So Kathy went back in the dressing room and tried on the other dress. andwhen she walked out all the girl said Wow Kathy that dress is you.

The Dress Was White and it no sleaves i(it was a sleaveless dress) with white pears going down the whole lenth of the Dress and the tran was long. and Kathy was waring white gloves. Yup that's the one. Luke will love you in that.I be he would be speach less. Dusty Said. Rebecca said Kathleen you Look so beautiful. and then Rebecca Paid for the dresses the lady put them in a box and then the girls left and then they went to Lunch. after Lunch they Where headed back to Hazzard.

BACK IN HAZZARD.

Kyle had rented the Boars Nest. and he got it at a far price cause Kyle wouldn't let Boss trick him. finily boss gave in. Then they went back to the farm so Luke could show Kyle Where he wanted the Cemonary.

"Kathy, yours and Luke's wedding wil probably beat out mine and Rosco's. When got married we had an out door wedding. Rosco and me did our own wedding vows. I cried after I did mine." Dusty said as she remnimssed. "3 years later we have a beauitful baby boy and wouldn't change a thing." Dusty said with pride.

AT THE FARM..

Daisy pulled the Jeep up and Parked it next to the General. They got out.and they Daisy Took the Dresses in the house While Kathy took Rebecca where the cemonary going to be.They walked up and they saww the men. and Luke spotted her and he walked over to her andhe kissed her and asked did you find a dress. Ya she did and you can't see it. Rebecca Said. Luke grabbed Kathy's hand and they went for a walk. Kathy looked at Luke and said Baby are you ok ? Have you rested today?Luke looked at her Will you stop being my doctor for a minute and be my wife to be. Luke I con't do that cause they both coinside together.Kathy Said.Luke Just Smiles and then he kissed her again.

Rebecca and Kyle where walking around. and Kyle was telling Rebecca that he a had noticed today that Luke looked like he was tired and He had mentened it to him and Luke said he was fine. Becky I think we should keep an eye on Luke and make sure he's ok. cause he won't tell us. and I talked to Jesse about it too and he agrees and Don't say anything to Kathleen . Ok Swetheart Rebecca Said.

Dusty was trying to decide what to get Luke and Kathy for a wedding present. But more importantly, cheer Luke up. Dusty suddenly had an idea. She snaped her fingers. "What is it Baby?" Rosco asked. "Honey I have a perfect why of cheering up Luke." Dusty said with a smile. "That's great Honey, but what is it?" Rosco asked. "We'll send for Enos. Luke and Enos are best friends." Dusty said. "Oh Baby that a great idea." Rosco said as he kissed his wife passiatly. Dusty went called Maybell and told her to patch Dusty through to the California operator.

Kathy and Luke was back at the house they were sitting at the pinic table.When they saw a car pull up. Luke said who is this. He got up. as the car stopped. and a young man with Dark Hair got out of the Car Luke Smiled and ran to him and he said Judd. and he hugged his brother. Luke said Glad to see you man. Well I can't miss my only brother's wedding. and speaking of wedding where is my sister to be. Luke walked over to Kathy and said Kath I would like you to me my Baby brother Judd Cane. Judd This is my beautiful wife to be Dr. Kathleen Spencer.Judd hugged Kathy and he said How can a beautful Doctor ever met a ulgy guy like my brother.Judd said Luke just gave Judd a look and Luke doubled up his fists. Judd holds up his hands and said hold on brother I was just joking.

Two Days later after Judd Cane showed up, Dusty went to Atlanta airport to pick up her surprizes. Dusty looked at everyone getting oof the plane and going to their friends and family. Dusty had almost given up on Enos showing up when she saw him. "ENOS! ENOS OVER HER!" Dusty yelled. Enos looked and saw his best friend. "Dusty it's good to see you." Enos said as he spun her around. "Come on Enos I know some who would like to see you." Dusty said with a smile as she grab his bags and put them in the back of Ridge Runner. They drove from Atlanta airport back to the Duke farm. When they arrived at the Duke farm, everybody was in side. "Enos, you stay here by the door until I tell ya ok." Dusty said. "Sure Dusty." Enos said. Dusty went inside smiled at everyone. "What are you cheerful for?" Bo said. "I have surprize for Luke." Dusty said with a grin. "Ok!" Dusty yelled to the door. The slowly opened and closed. Enos walked into living room, with everyone shocked to see him. "Howdy everybody!" Enos said with a wide grin. "ENOS STRATE!" Everybody whooped and cheered him for being home. "Luke this is my present to you." Dusty sais as she gave her cousin abig hug.

Luke said Enos and he hugged him. Well buddy row I couldn't miss your wedding. Enos Said/ Well I'm gonna go I haven't seen my parents yet/ So see you latter, Hay Enos, Want to be my Date for the wedding Daisy Said Sure Daisy I would love that.Enon Said.

OUTSIDE BY THE GENERAL LEE.

Kyle was on te phone andsaid You can,That's great, Ya Sure bring your husband Kathleen would love to met him. It's July 13th at 2:00pm at his family farm and if you need directions call me when you get her and I will get you. Yup Ok have a good night bye. Kayle close his phone and he lookedat his wife and said She's coming. Kathleen will be Happy to see her Rebecca said. Oh we have a added bounas her husband is coming too. Kyle Said That's great Kathleen Loves his music.

Ya lets go tell Jesse so he can count on two more showing up. Kyle Said. So Rebecca and Kyle went into the house andRebecca saidExcuse me Jesse can Kyle and I talk to you for a minute. Uncle Jesse looked at her and said Ya sure and they walked back outside and kYLE sAID jESSE THERE ARE 2 more people coming to the wedding. Faith Hill and her husband Tim McGraw. Kyle Said wow Uncle Jesse Said You see Kathy andFaith went to School together andKathy Hasn't seen her sence she went to Nashville. Well except on TV. aND Kathleen doesn't know this we want it to be a surprise we don't want anyone to know. Rebecca Said Ok Don't worry they won't know till the wedding day. Uncle Jesse.

INSIDE THE HOUSE.

Kathy was watching Luke he was smiling and having a good time with his family. she hoped that thiswasn't to much for him Tina walked up to her and said you know for someone who is getting married in a few weeks to a great guy you shore don't look happy.I'am happy, Tina I'm just a little worried about Luke is all. Kathy Said. and then she went in the living room

NEXT MORNING..

A Yellow car pulled up and Luke renised the car and so Did Kathy cause that was the car that Bo and Luke had in Chicago when they met. Luke took Kathy'shand and said come on Baby I want you to met someone Coy and Vance got out of the car and they gave Luke a hug and Coy says wow cousin how did you get a pretty Lady Like this. hay Hay now Coy. I would like you to met Kathleen Spenceer my future wife and these 2 crazy guysare my cousins Coy and Vance Duke

1 HOUR LATER ..

The guys left to get fitted for their tuxes.

Dusty was have way out the door with Rosco and she was carring Little Jude. Rosco had last minyte paper work to do and the rest of the day was his because it was his day off. The minute Dusty heard Luke say Coy and Vance. Rosco and Dusty ran outside. Her eyes went wide and she Handed Jude over to his father. Than she ran like a bolt of lightin to Coy and Vance. "COY, VANCE!" Dusty yelled with joy. She leapt in both their arms and they spun her around. "Dusty you hadn't chage a bit." Coy said as he gave her a wink. "Your still just as pretty as day we left." Vance said as he kissed her forehead. "Coy, Vance there is someone I want you to meet." Dusty said with a grin. Rosoc walked over with a big smile and handed Jude to her. "Jude I want you meet your other uncles. This Coy and Vamce Duke." Dusty said with a big smile.

Coy looked at Jude and said he is Cute so that means he must look like you. Dusty Just hit Coy and then she said well I have to go Rosco has paper work to do and I need to get this little guy home.so they said their good - byes. then they got in their car and Left andas They where leaving there was a blue convertable comind down the road and Kathy all smiles. Every one looked. the car stopped and three girls got out Kathy ran to them and hugged them.So wich one of those handsaome guys is yours Kris said and she led them over and said Tracy, Lisa and Kris I would like you to met my husband to be Luke Duke and she took Luke's Hand. Luke these are my friends Kris Tomson,Lisa Newton, And Tracy Jorden Trac and I grew up together we where call the three mustateers. I also hung around With Faith boy I haven't seen her in years. I wish she could come.Oh and thers are his cousins Bo, Coy, and Vance Duke. tracy went to Bo, Kris went to Coy and Lisa went to Vance. and they all started to talk.

Luke just smiled.

Well I guess everyon now has a date for the wedding Luke said and Kathy smiled.Hay I got an idea why don't we go to the Boars Nest and Dance.Bo said That thats a good idea Luke said Kathy just looked at Luke and Luke said I'am fine Sweetheart. Kathy Said Ok. So Kathy Luke,Lisa and Bo got in the General Lee. Kathy and Luke got in the Back seat. then Tracy Vance,Kris and coy got in the Yellow car with Vance and Tracy in the back seat.

AT THE BOARS NEST...

They walk in. the place was buzy. and Luke spotted Zack in the corner table Luke was going to go over but Kathy stopped him and said Baby we came here to have a good time not to fight . Luke's and Kathy Song came on the juxebox Softly By Lonestar Luke said Want to dance and Kathy said sure so they walked to the dance floor and the went into each others arms and they started to dance and Luke started to sing with them. and then Faith Hill's song came on Breathe and Kathy just smiled and they kept Dancing and Kathy sang with her friend Faith Hill.

Dusty had droped little Jude at Lulu's so she could look after him while Dusty and Rosco had sometime to themselves. They went to the Boar's Nest and walked inside. Dusty couldn'r believe the amount of people there and it was from Kathy's and her family's alone. Dusty spotted Kathy and she and Rosco walked to her. "So Kathy, are you nervous about the wedding yet." Dusty asked Kathy with a grin.

Cue dukesrule2000