Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

2 Days Later...

They had the service for Baby Duke. Kathy walked over to Bo and said Thanks for getting the stone for Us. Bo Just smiled.

The stone Said BABY DUKE DIED JUNE 15 1985. EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN'T GET TO HOLD YOU .WE LOVED YOU FROM THE MOMENT THAT WE FOUND OUT THAT YOU WHERE ON YOUR WAY. WE WILL MISS YOU. LOVE YOUR DAD(LUKE) AND MOM (KATHY).

After the service they went back to the Farm. and Mark started Luke's excerises. and Emma was telling Kyle and Rebecca the story of her and Billy Bob and his connection with the Ewings. and Rebecca advised Bo to have a paratenty test done and if the test shows that he's the father of Reba to sing her birth cirtific right away. and Kyle said I would get that test as soon as you can. Bo said Ok.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Days Later...

They had the service for Baby Duke. Kathy walked over to Bo and said Thanks for getting the stone for Us. Bo Just smiled.

The stone Said BABY DUKE DIED JUNE 15 1985. EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN'T GET TO HOLD YOU .WE LOVED YOU FROM THE MOMENT THAT WE FOUND OUT THAT YOU WHERE ON YOUR WAY. WE WILL MISS YOU. LOVE YOUR DAD(LUKE) AND MOM (KATHY).

After the service they went back to the Farm. and Mark started Luke's excerises. and Emma was telling Kyle and Rebecca the story of her and Billy Bob and his connection with the Ewings. and Rebecca advised Bo to have a paratenty test done and if the test shows that he's the father of Reba to sing her birth cirtific right away. and Kyle said I would get that test as soon as you can. Bo said Ok.

Emma says "Bo, I think that a very a good idea because if there is any doubts about Baby Reba well Billy Bob and J.R. will take advantage and make it look like I don't who fathered my baby. And honey I think this is very ironic that we have Baby Reba and Luke and Kathy lost there baby all in the same day so I was wondering do you think our daughter likes her daddy."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo said sorry Emma But I agree with The Spencer's. if we have to take this to court. J.R and Billy Bob will saw that we don't have proff that she's my daughter. I ain't saying that she ain't mine.but Just to have that proff.

MEANWHILE

Mark said Kat do you have a pool around here cause we need to get Luke in it so we can do some water exceries. Kathy smiled and said No we don but we do have a Lake. Mark smiled and said Lets Go.

Kathy walked into the kitchen and saw her parents Emma and Bo. and she said Mark and I are talking Luke to Hazzard Lake and do some water excerises.Bo looked at Kathy and said Kathy before you go can you do a parententy Test on Reba and Me. and Kathy said Sure. So she went and got the stuff and she did the test. and she told Bo That she would take this to the hospital and Put a rush in it. and Bo said Thanks. Emma didn't look happy that Bo had done the test.

Then Luke,Kathy,and Mark Left.

AT HAZZARD POND...

Mark helped Luke out of the car and Kathy got out. and They got in the water and Luke said what will this do?This will help strenthen you lag mulcals.and Hopefuly it will help you to walk again. Kat I will hold Luke and I wand you to move his legs.Marks said So Kathy started to do that and Luke said Sweetheart that tickles (then he realized what he said) Sweetheart I felt that. and They all got excited and Luke did a YEEHAAA. well we need to keep doing this.Marks said.

They contunied on with the excerise.Kathy smiled all the way threw.

MEANWHILE IN TOWN,,

J.R and Billy Bob got that court to get little Reba.

The hospital was making a call to the Duke Farm to tell Bo the results of the Partenty Test.

AT THE FARM,

Bo was talking to Emma whan the phone rings Bo went to answer it he picked up the Phone. and said Duke Farm Bo Duke Speaking. That's great you will ok Thanks. Bo put the Phone Down and walked over to Emma and said Where is the birthcitifac I need to sing it. Emma smiled and went and got it,and she handed it to Bo and Bo singed it in front of Kyle and Rebecca, The hospital said that they will ship the partenty papers over.Bo said.

They contunied on with the excerise.Kathy smiled all the way threw.

MEANWHILE IN TOWN,,

J.R and Billy Bob got that court to get little Reba.

The hospital was making a call to the Duke Farm to tell Bo the results of the Partenty Test.

AT THE FARM,

Bo was talking to Emma whan the phone rings Bo went to answer it he picked up the Phone. and said Duke Farm Bo Duke Speaking. That's great you will ok Thanks. Bo put the Phone Down and walked over to Emma and said Where is the birthcitifac I need to sing it. Emma smiled and went and got it,and she handed it to Bo and Bo singed it in front of Kyle and Rebecca, The hospital said that they will ship the partenty papers over.Bo said.

Emma says "Now this make it's offical that little Reba Emma Duke is yours and by the way I got rid of the Cowbell. Beside's Bo how can anybody go through life with the name of Cowbell, there just asking to be picked on."

Cue Dukesrule2000

meanwhile in town

Enos had arrest Billy Bob for Luke's accident and JR was having a fit and Enos said sorry M.r Ewing no one is above the law In Hazzard. he has an warrent out for his a rest it was drawn up this morning by a Rebecca Spencer Luke Duke's Lawyer. J.r wasn;t impressed he had dealt with the Spencers before and he doesn't want to deal with them again he almost went to Jail the last time he came up against them.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Kathy and Luke where home and they told everyone the good news about Luke starting to feel his legs and everyone was Happy.

meanwhile in town

Enos had arrest Billy Bob for Luke's accident and JR was having a fit and Enos said sorry M.r Ewing no one is above the law In Hazzard. he has an warrent out for his a rest it was drawn up this morning by a Rebecca Spencer Luke Duke's Lawyer. J.r wasn;t impressed he had dealt with the Spencers before and he doesn't want to deal with them again he almost went to Jail the last time he came up against them.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Kathy and Luke where home and they told everyone the good news about Luke starting to feel his legs and everyone was Happy.

Emma says "Hey, Bo do you hear the good news that no good husband was picked for Luke's accident and J.R. almost went to jail and you know what I think I just seen Reba smile for the first time."

Luke looked at Kathy and said you know what I qant to do when I walk again. Kathy looked at him and said What Baby? Luke said I want to Dance with my beautifull wife all night.and then he pulled Kathy down on his Lap. and Uncle Jesse smiled and said Well lets get supper going.

AS KATHY and DAISY WAS HELPING UNCLE JESSE WITH SUPPER..

Rebecca was talking to Luke and what they where going to do next now that Billy was in Jail.

Luke looked at Kathy and said you know what I qant to do when I walk again. Kathy looked at him and said What Baby? Luke said I want to Dance with my beautifull wife all night.and then he pulled Kathy down on his Lap. and Uncle Jesse smiled and said Well lets get supper going.

AS KATHY and DAISY WAS HELPING UNCLE JESSE WITH SUPPER..

Rebecca was talking to Luke and what they where going to do next now that Billy was in Jail.

Emma says "Honey, you know I think Reba is starting to favor just this morning she woke me up and she wasn't wet or hungry or anything she just wanted me to hold her and she wouldn't stop crying until I held her."

Back in town

J.R. was arranging or Billy Bob's bail and he still had the paper to pick up little Reba Emma Cowbell but what they didn't know was that Bo and Emma had something done about there claim on who Reba's father really was and they was in for a shock when they got to the Duke farm later that day. Not only did Emma change her name but Bo signed her birth ceritfacte as her legal father which puts Billy Bob's claim out in left field.

cue Dukesrule2000

Emma says "Honey, you know I think Reba is starting to favor just this morning she woke me up and she wasn't wet or hungry or anything she just wanted me to hold her and she wouldn't stop crying until I held her."

Back in town

J.R. was arranging or Billy Bob's bail and he still had the paper to pick up little Reba Emma Cowbell but what they didn't know was that Bo and Emma had something done about there claim on who Reba's father really was and they was in for a shock when they got to the Duke farm later that day. Not only did Emma change her name but Bo signed her birth ceritfacte as her legal father which puts Billy Bob's claim out in left field.

cue Dukesrule2000

Emma says "Bo, I am worried what if Billy Bob tries to snatch Reba she is just defensiveless I am so worried right now."

Daisy came walking in and seen that Emma was holding Reba and looks at the baby asking if she could hold her while she gets the daiper bag from the living room to change her. How could Daisy or Emma know what was going to happen next to little Reba. Daisy couldn't believe how Reba looked like Bo and he loved her and Emma but what about the part that she was married to Billy Bob Cowbell and his cousin was the famous J.R.Ewing and he did say that she would get back at them for taking his cousin's daughter.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Daisy felt that Reba was burning up and She Looked at Kathy and said Kathy Reba is burning up Kathy walked over to her and felt Reba and said Ya she is burning up let me get my bag and I will check her tempture. Kathy walked to her and Luke's room to ger her doctors bag and came back out.

By this time Emma was changing her and then when Emma was done Kathy took her Tempture Emma said it's good to have a doctor in the family. and it was alot high for a baby it was a 110and Kathy said .Emma you better get her to the hospital. Emma looked at her and said will you come with us and be her doctor she likes you. Kathy smiles and said OkLets Go. Kathy went in the living room and told Luke and Luke said ok sweetheart and he kissed her. Then her Bo and Emma took Reba to the hospital..

Daisy felt that Reba was burning up and She Looked at Kathy and said Kathy Reba is burning up Kathy walked over to her and felt Reba and said Ya she is burning up let me get my bag and I will check her tempture. Kathy walked to her and Luke's room to ger her doctors bag and came back out.

By this time Emma was changing her and then when Emma was done Kathy took her Tempture Emma said it's good to have a doctor in the family. and it was alot high for a baby it was a 110and Kathy said .Emma you better get her to the hospital. Emma looked at her and said will you come with us and be her doctor she likes you. Kathy smiles and said OkLets Go. Kathy went in the living room and told Luke and Luke said ok sweetheart and he kissed her. Then her Bo and Emma took Reba to the hospital..

Emma says "Oh Bo,this can't be happening but I sure she will be just fine I just hope it ain't tpo much but you know what my big sister Julie had a baby a sixteen and her baby was always in and out of the hosptial and then when she was six months she just died on her while she was sleeping. Oh I hope that don't happen to me. In fact I was the one that noticed that my little nephew Chris wasn't breathing it had such a ripple effect on me on everybody in fact. I am surprized Cooter never told you about my little nephew before."

Bo looked at Emma and said Don't worry we have the best doctor in Hazzard looking over her Kathy won't let anything happen to her.

Thanks Bo, I don't want anything to happen to our little songbird here and thanks you alot. I was thinking when the docter says I'm okay why don't we try on purpose for a baby.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Bo looked at Emma and said Sweetheart Why don't we wait on another Baby.we Have Reba right now.

Just then Kathy walked out and said Well I have some good News We got the feaver down and she can go home in a few hours..

MEANWHILE AT THE JAIL..

BILLY BOB had excaped and he got a car but he spotted the General at the hospital and he smiled and he went into the Hospital and there he saw Kathy Emma and Bo and he thought this is my chance.

Bo looked at Emma and said Sweetheart Why don't we wait on another Baby.we Have Reba right now.

Just then Kathy walked out and said Well I have some good News We got the feaver down and she can go home in a few hours..

MEANWHILE AT THE JAIL..

BILLY BOB had excaped and he got a car but he spotted the General at the hospital and he smiled and he went into the Hospital and there he saw Kathy Emma and Bo and he thought this is my chance.

Reba says "Oh honey, I am relived that our little songbird is okay but I'm worried about Billy Bob trying to Reba right now."

Cue Dukesrule200

• 2 weeks later...
The doctor came out and told Bo and Emma about Reba.

Billy Bob Seen his chance and he saw that noone was in the room So he picked up Reba and Levt the Hospital with her.

Emma says "Bo, something is wrong I just know it you know us Davenport have this uncanny sense of knowing when something is going on. I think we ought to go and check on little Reba. You know that Billy Bob will try anything to get back at me for cheating on him with you and he is jealous as something I should've never married."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Emma says "Bo, something is wrong I just know it you know us Davenport have this uncanny sense of knowing when something is going on. I think we ought to go and check on little Reba. You know that Billy Bob will try anything to get back at me for cheating on him with you and he is jealous as something I should've never married."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Rosco was on his to the hospital he had heard that little Reba was in hosptial and that Bo and Emma was there as well. But just then he heard his tire pop and he thought he was never going to get there so he pulls off and stops to change the tire and he finally gets and sees that Emma is upset seeing how she realized what just happened and Bo was comforting and he was mad as well.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Dusty walked up beside Rosco. She looked in the waiting area. Bo was sitting beside a girl that looked very familar. Rosco took Dusty's hand in his own and lead her to the waiting area. "Bo I just heard-" Dusty stopped in mid sentence when she saw the girl. "Oh My God! Emma? Emma Davenport it's good to see you." Dusty said exicted.

Dusty walked up beside Rosco. She looked in the waiting area. Bo was sitting beside a girl that looked very familar. Rosco took Dusty's hand in his own and lead her to the waiting area. "Bo I just heard-" Dusty stopped in mid sentence when she saw the girl. "Oh My God! Emma? Emma Davenport it's good to see you." Dusty said exicted.

Emma says "Oh Dusty, Billy Bob really done it this time. I had a duaghter with your cousin and we got prove and he kidnapped Little Reba Emma from the hospital. I'm so mad at him, just don't get me here when you find Reba. Don't tell Bo this when I first found out I was pregant I didn't want to have the baby but you know what these two weeks have been heaven scent to me and the great feeling in the world."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke