How long till "Dukes" movie in Wal-Mart $5.00 DVD

GeneralLee01 If you indeed mean what you say to respect others opinions.Then you should practice what you preach.Yes I hate the movie and if I chose to make fun of it isn't that a opinion? Freedom of speech my friend. You may not like people dissing the movie but if they choose to, that's an opinion.

GeneralLee01 If you indeed mean what you say to respect others opinions.Then you should practice what you preach.Yes I hate the movie and if I chose to make fun of it isn't that a opinion? Freedom of speech my friend. You may not like people dissing the movie but if they choose to, that's an opinion.

TimDuke.....

What does asking people to stop bashing the movie have about respecting opinions? Did GeneralLee01 say anything about NEGATIVE at all? ....Maybe you should practice what you preach about respecting others.

I know your thoughts on the movie and those are YOUR views as they are on EVERY Dukes message board and forum across the internet. Don't take it so personal that people liked the Dukes movie. Let it be..

Maybe you should show some respect to others and respect that people actually LIKED this movie.....

Later

Darrell

I didn't disrespect him. He was NOT asking people to stop he was telling people to stop which is going against his telling us to respect other opinions. Look those of us that dislike the movie have our opinions correct? By him telling us to stop is him disrespecting those opinions correct? So how are we suppose to respect him if he's not respecting us? Hence the comment practice what you preach. Did I ever tell you pro-movie people to stop posting positive comments? No I didn't and if I did I apologize. You can post till you're blue in the face for all I care. You're not the one to talk about letting it be, as soon as anyone post anything negative about the movie you are usually the first one to reply to it. You take it just as personal as I do on the anti movie side. I have no ill will toward him or you at all,but don't tell me to stop posting certain things if you expect me to respect you.

TimDuke....

You can put any spin on "respect" any way you want. You are DEAD WRONG on this one.

Yes I am one of the first people to say stop the same old negativity. Never saying any opinions are wrong, but just to stop the constant bashing from people like you. If that is disrespect then remember my 2-words for you then......Get over it..

And one other thing, I could give a rat's tail if you "respect" me or not. Maybe the CMT board is more of your style , you can keep showing your "respect" on there.

Have a nice day

Darrell

All I was saying that his post as written was contradictory . I don't see how dissing the movie is disrespecting the pro-movie peoples opinions as he said it was. People can like the movie all they want. I don't have to agree with them.There you go implying I should leave this site again. Well I'm not going anywhere.You don't like me or my post you don't have to reply anymore.

TimDuke....

No, no ...Never said to leave the site. Just post all your negativity on other sitesas you do already. I figured you would misinterpret that .

Your post to him is the contradiction. YOU should show respect your self and not chastise someone else for asking that the constant bashing of the movie be stopped. GeneralLee01 said it a very simplistic way" All of you who hate the movie, stop making fun of it! Its my favorite movie and im sure a lot of other peoples too so respect our opinions and dont make fun of it. We are all Dukes fans so we all must get along." ...Was he telling you your opinion sucks? HELL NO....Remember you like to get your point across that you hate the movie and Blah, blah, blah, no matter what..

Let me ask you this...Is this your life going around and dissing the movie and people who LIKE it all over the internet? Maybe you get should some priorities in order

Practice what you preach my son "You don't like me or my post you don't have to reply anymore".....

Have a nice day again

Darrell

Ok,maybe I'm over analyzing his post and taking it too literally.I don't read it as a request I read it as more of a demand. Let me use his words only on the negative side as an example. All of you who like the movie, stop praising it! It's my least favorite movie and I'm sure a lot of other peoples too so respect our opinions and don't praise it. We are all Dukes fans so we all must get along. How would you have responded to that Capt? Not very well probably. It was not my intention to chastise and I'm sorry it was taken that way. His post is basically saying he wants us to stop ragging the movie just because he doesn't like it. Unfortunately for him and you the first amendment allows us to.You can request we leave our negativity somewhere else all you want but these topics keep on popping up don't they? By the way I have started none of them but I support the people who did and their right to do so just as I would support your right to post positive ones even though I wouldn't agree with your point of view.

Tim Duke...

I have never said you started any thing . Maybe it's that you take it too far in your support of the anti movie people. There is no need to constantly rehash the same stuff over and over to whoever posts that they don't like the movie is there?

I don't post in reply to almost every thread of the anti movie stuff. Heck I get tired of all the freakin' different threads about how the movie was not the Dukes and it sucks, blah, blah blah. When I or anyone does reply any pro movie stuff it is always replied to in a negative way. So be it .

Maybe if people don't go OFF TOPIC like this thread, there wouldn't so much crap like this either...

You know how I feel about the same old crap( My infamous , misconstrued 2 words for ya'll threadl) . I don't want people to share my point of view as that is UnAmerican, but stop the same stuff over and over and over. Maybe a few threads would be OK , but the amount is too much.....

Just so nobody forgets my thoughts on all of this ..

http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2746

See Ya'll later

Darrell

Sorry Brian,you are right this is a endless debate that neither side is going to give in but I will still support any others who bring up negative topics.I will just try not to have anymore confrontations with the Capt. I don't want to risk getting banned or slip and use a bleep word which I avoid anyway.