Reunion episode

gooup

Bo drove about 90% of the time on the series anyways.

Really?!! (i'm not being facetious or confrontational) I haven't watched the series in great amounts since being a kid, but i do catch it from time to time on CMT. I thought i remembered them driving 50/50. I guess i'm remembering wrong!

Yes, Luke was a good driver, but seeing as how Bo had been driving professionally for years probably at that point, I'm sure Luke was content to let Bo drive. Besides, if Luke had done a lot of the driving we might not have got:

"You are aware that this road goes to Dry Creek?"

"I am aware this road goes to Dry Creek."

"You are aware that there's no way to get over Dry Creek?"

"I am aware there is ONE way to get over Dry Creek."

"Oh lord, I'm gonna die!!"

LOL

Yep, that's right, Luke jumped the General lots of times. And I think, just looking at the first four seasons, which I've watched alot more than the rest:

In season one Bo did alomst all the driving, and Luke did all the hood sliding.

Two and Three were split up a little bit more and things were 50/50.

Four, went back to Bo doin more driving.

Now I don't know about the rest. And if you think about it, Luke still does a heck of alot of driving, just not nessecarily in the General Lee. He also does more stunts, like jumping onto the roof of a moving van, he can't drive and do that!

I just watched the first reunion movie for the first time since it's original airing. Can y'all PLEASE refresh my poor memory.

Why didn't Waylon return as the Ballader? Was he too sick then? Other prior commitments that he couldn't get out of? Also is this way he also wasn't in the second reunion movie?

Also I (ashamed to say) can't remember which episode it was that the General lost to the Double Zero! I have gone through all the episode guides and I just can't figure it out and it is really bugging me.

Thanks and

"keep it between the ditches"

When they said 00 was the only car to woop the General in an overland race I thought of lucefer. I remember when old boss signed everything over to hughie and he took over Hazzard... what a disaster but Hughie is entertaining and they could twist the script to make him fit in Besides Hughie Hogg is better then no Hogg. why wasn't Lulu in the reunion