Please put profiles of characters here instead of the middle

DaneyDuke

Name: Rosco Coltrane.

A proud sheriff of Hazzard.. and always will be. I work for Boss and cause the Dukes trouble. Crashin' & Arrestin' till the sun goes down! Plus im the best sheriff money can buy! Ooo!! gjit, gjit!

Love life: Never had one.. haven't found that one special girl, yet!

Vehicles: Patrola car & a Dodge truck hyrbid.

Pets: Flash, my sweet lil' velvet ears! Khee! Love her to death.

Angelena Marie Tizdale

Age 25

Mz/ Tizdale Sexy Great-Niece and she runs the Hazzard Cab Company but lately she's been double charging people and keeping the extra money. Without her Mz. Tizdale knowing what she has been doing, Angelena is after Reba's husband Micheal Darling because she was in Dallas the sametime as Reba and Micheal was and he dumped her to go with Reba. And she never got over that right there. But she also is after Charlie and Chris(Bo's Sons) even thow they are happliy married. Her favorite Gretchen Wilson song is Homewrecker and she try's to the very best homewrecker. She has long red hair and big blue eyes and looks like Angelena Jolie but more Irish looking than she does. Her big plan is to whoo Henry Hogg away of Annabelle Small(a.k.a Lana Luthor) she says that she will celebrate when she does this.

• 3 months later...

birth name:Loren Crystal Davenport

Weight: 150 lbs.

Height: 5"6

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Longish, straight/wavy Brunette

Profession:ex- country music singer, mechanic, race car driver.

Birthplace:Hazzard County, GA

style: A girly tomboy

Car:solid black 1969 dodge charger, stock car. almost the brother to the general lee, called Midnight Rider.

biography: Loren or Lori Davenport is the third youngest of the five cousins she grew up with, Cooter,B.L,L.B,B.B and Dixie Davenport. She was born in the back seat of her father's car, wich is now Lori's car after her and her brother made a bet who could win a race in it.She lived with her two older brother and sister,Jeeter jr and Taylor Davenport. Her mother passed when she was 3yrs old, and left her to live with her abandoning father and siblings. Jesse Duke had helped raise her until she was old enough to go and live with Cooter and Dixie. She grew up with her cousins and Bo, Daisy, and Luke Duke. When she was 17, she secretly ran whiskey for Boss Hogg to help her father when he got ill. Hogg had ran her out of the county when she was 20, and told her if she squealed on him, he'd take "care" of her. Her and her father moved to Johnson County, TN. were she then ran whiskey again. She moved back to Hazzard when she was in trouble yet again by Boss Hogg and had stayed for only a couple of days. During which time she stayed with the Dukes. A talent scout had observed her in the Boar's Nest and had called her to do a showcase, which then she left Hazzard for the second time to go to Nashville to be a country music singer. She got married to Jack Miller and got divorced when she found out her ex-husband was married to Luke's old flame Candy Dix. She moved back to Hazzard for the last time to live with her cousins Dixie and Cooter. Lori resides somewhere burnin up the backroads of Hazzard county. (on Jessup Lane.)

love life: Lori had a crush on Luke Duke ever since third grade, knowing she wasn't the type to have a fling with him they never went anywhere in a relationship. She was to be engaged to a man by the name of Billy Ray, before Luke, but he left her for another woman. She fell inlove with Luke and now her and her cousin Dixie fights over him. She left Hazzard the second time and got married to Jack Miller, then divorced. now she's stuck on Luke and can't get him off her mind.

CB Callsign: Whiskey Bent

her quote: were theres a will, theres a Duke around somewheres to help you out.

OK OK TO STOP CONFUSION WE'RE GONNA DO A FAMILY TREE THINGY HERE.

Luther Davenport-Loris uncle and cooter and dixies dad.

Bobby Lee- Luther's brother, Lori and taylor and Jeeter Jr.s father.

i have no clue who L.B OR B.B OR B.L's parents are lol.

cousins--oldest to youngest

B.B Davenport

Cooter Davenport

L.B. Davenport

Jeeter Jr. Davenport

Taylor Davenport

B.L Davenport

Lori Davneport(B.L IS SAME AGE)

Dixie Davenport.

Name: Angelena Tizdale

Angelena is the Great-Niece of Mz. Tizdale the long time postmistress in Hazzard and she is the on and off again mistress of Micheal Darling(Reba's Husband). She has no morals she stole Micheal from Verconica Lexmark she is now Dr Verconica Lexmark and she has a baby son by Micheal named Jesse Lukas.

Name: Micheal Darling

Age : A little older than Reba(Bo's daughter by Emma Davenport) and Rosco's granddaughter.

He is the husband of Reba and they have Little Bo, Ellie, Savannah and Baby Marcus Allen and another baby on the way.

Micheal's children

Micheal Allen Lexmark(Verconica's son)

Grace Ann Hart( Kyra's daughter)

Bo Micheal Darling(Reba's son)

Ellie and Savannah Darling(Reba's twin daughters)

Marcus Allen Darling(Reba's son)

Jesse Lukas Tizdale(Angelena's son)

• 5 months later...

Angelena Brianna Duke

Age 18

Eighteen year old daughter of Julie Duke, and she doesn't really understand why her mother won't tell her who her father is all she knows is that when her mother filled out the birth certicfacte she left it blank.(You can check up on her in "Jump In My Car") She is just as spunky as her mother but she has Dark hair and dark eyes and she wanders who in the world she looks like. Their is a huge secret that she is keeping from her mother and she doesn't know how to tell her what she has to tell her thow.

Angelena really wants a brand new Mazda Miata conv for her graduation gift, but her mother doesn't think she is ready to handle the car quite yet. Her mother has always been a bit overprotective of Angel and she makes her wander is she even trust her on anything. Can Angel handle the truth about her mother had is she would ever tell her story from twenty years ago?

Angelena Brianna Duke

Age 18

Eighteen year old daughter of Julie Duke, and she doesn't really understand why her mother won't tell her who her father is all she knows is that when her mother filled out the birth certicfacte she left it blank.(You can check up on her in "Jump In My Car") She is just as spunky as her mother but she has Dark hair and dark eyes and she wanders who in the world she looks like. Their is a huge secret that she is keeping from her mother and she doesn't know how to tell her what she has to tell her thow.

Angelena really wants a brand new Mazda Miata conv for her graduation gift, but her mother doesn't think she is ready to handle the car quite yet. Her mother has always been a bit overprotective of Angel and she makes her wander is she even trust her on anything. Can Angel handle the truth about her mother had is she would ever tell her story from twenty years ago?

Xavier a.k.a. Mr. X he did something bad to Julie twenty years ago and let somebody else take the blame.

Dark Hair and Brown Eyes, drives a beat-up Mercedes Benz that needs to repaired or even junked

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this is a bit late but I just found this and thought I'd jump in.

Name: Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport.

Nicknames: Lizzy or Red.

Background: Lizzy was born in Hazzard County, Ga but was raised in Atlanta by her mom and step-dad. When Cooter was 14 he went a little to far with a girl named Mary who ended up pregnant. Mary told Cooter that she wouldn't stay with him insisting that he was too young and inexperienced to be a father so Mary ran off with Cooter's best friend David. Lizzy grew up happy in Atlanta until she turned 13 when her mom and dad started arguing about telling Lizzy who her real father was. About a year later David and Mary divorced with David going to Capital City. Lizzy spent the next couple years running whiskey she made with her best friend Tom Johnson. Unfortunately right before Lizzy turned 16 her and Tom were caught and slapped with probation where Tom was shipped off to Capital City to live with his uncle and Lizzy was stuck with her Mom in Atlanta. Four months before Lizzy's 17th birthday her car broke down in Hazzard county where she meets Cooter and the Dukes. After a bunch of shuffling around for the next two months Lizzy finally ends up staying full time with her grandma in Chickasaw until her death when Lizzy was 19. After that Lizzy moves back to Atlanta where she gets a waitressing job at a roadside cafe.

The last anyone every heard from Lizzy she was still rattling around Atlanta at 39 and still single.

Her Car: A dark forest green 1969 Dodge Charger that her and Tom fixed up with the number 07 on the side and Mickey Mouse painted on the roof with the name 'The Mouse Mobile' next to him. The horn also blasts the notes to the first line of the Mickey Mouse theme song "M-I-C- K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E"

Her call name is Little Red due to the fact that her favorite fairy tale was little red riding hood.

Sorry if this is a bit late but I just found this and thought I'd jump in.

Name: Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport.

Nicknames: Lizzy or Red.

Background: Lizzy was born in Hazzard County, Ga but was raised in Atlanta by her mom and step-dad. When Cooter was 14 he went a little to far with a girl named Mary who ended up pregnant. Mary told Cooter that she wouldn't stay with him insisting that he was too young and inexperienced to be a father so Mary ran off with Cooter's best friend David. Lizzy grew up happy in Atlanta until she turned 13 when her mom and dad started arguing about telling Lizzy who her real father was. About a year later David and Mary divorced with David going to Capital City. Lizzy spent the next couple years running whiskey she made with her best friend Tom Johnson. Unfortunately right before Lizzy turned 16 her and Tom were caught and slapped with probation where Tom was shipped off to Capital City to live with his uncle and Lizzy was stuck with her Mom in Atlanta. Four months before Lizzy's 17th birthday her car broke down in Hazzard county where she meets Cooter and the Dukes. After a bunch of shuffling around for the next two months Lizzy finally ends up staying full time with her grandma in Chickasaw until her death when Lizzy was 19. After that Lizzy moves back to Atlanta where she gets a waitressing job at a roadside cafe.

The last anyone every heard from Lizzy she was still rattling around Atlanta at 39 and still single.

Her Car: A dark forest green 1969 Dodge Charger that her and Tom fixed up with the number 07 on the side and Mickey Mouse painted on the roof with the name 'The Mouse Mobile' next to him. The horn also blasts the notes to the first line of the Mickey Mouse theme song "M-I-C- K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E"

Her call name is Little Red due to the fact that her favorite fairy tale was little red riding hood.

Clyde J. Movement

"I'm Going to Do A Backflip Off Upperlip"

Car: 1972 Chevy Vega Wagon

Color:Orange/Yellow/Blue/White with a Wing and a hood scoop and now back Seat in The Vega.

P.S. Brian Lee Davenport's roommate from New York City

Dick Sweed

Eno's Mountain Man cousin, he's a Email buddy of Kramer.

Car: 1971 Ford Torino Sedan, that is Olive Green with Black Interior is Jacked up. It has 007 on the doors and he's James Bond Movie fan.

• 1 month later...

Haleigh Rae Harkins

Hobie Harkin's niece from Ireland.

Hair color: red

Eye color: emerald green

Shes an immigrant straight from Dubland Ireland. Her and her family came from Ireland and moved straight to Hazzard to stay with Haleigh's uncle, Hobie. Shes a little spitfire and has a red dodge charger named "Thunder". Since her and her family moved to Hazzard, the Dukes, has helped them in many ways...and of course, Haleigh, has her eyes set on the stocky dark haired eldest Duke boy, Luke.

yes, she is yet another of my wonderful creations, I created with Lori.

• 6 months later...

even though i always play Daisy in storys i was RP'ing with James Duke one day and decided to make an identical twin sister for Daisy and her name is Dixie Marie Duke

Height: about 5'3

Eye Color: light blue

Hair Color: brown

Dixie Marie and Daisy were seperated at birth and after the death of there parents and Daisy went to stay with Luke, Uncle Jesse and Bo Dixie did had no idea she had a sister till one day when Dixie was hunting and she was caught off guard by Daisy and went to live with her and the others.

Car: a jeep like Daisys except that Dixi'es is light blue and green

Marital Status/Relashionship: shes single but unknowingly pregnant with her exboyfriends baby

Edited by daisydukeXenosstrait

even though i always play Daisy in storys i was RP'ing with James Duke one day and decided to make an identical twin sister for Daisy and her name is Dixie Marie Duke

Height: about 5'3

Eye Color: light blue

Hair Color: brown

Dixie Marie and Daisy were seperated at birth and after the death of there parents and Daisy went to stay with Luke, Uncle Jesse and Bo Dixie did had no idea she had a sister till one day when Dixie was hunting and she was caught off guard by Daisy and went to live with her and the others.

Car: a jeep like Daisys except that Dixi'es is light blue and green

Marital Status/Relashionship: shes single but unknowingly pregnant with her exboyfriends baby

okay let me add one more thing to this post i forgot

Dixies call name: Rebel Sister

as well as me making the character of Dixie Marie i made another character and her name is Elizabeth Marie Strate

Hair Color: light blondish brownish

Eye Color : she has Enos's eyes

Elizabeth Marie Strate is Daisy and Enos's only daughter and child at that and she is a daddys girl and wants to be in law enforcment like Enos when she grows up though Daisy wishes she wouldnt and Elizabeth loves to be around Bo and Luke and Uncle Jesse.

• 1 year later...

(This character was created by B.L. Davenport and North Duke)

Name: Sadie Ann Coltrane

Eyes: Smokey Grey

Hair: Straight Medium Brown

Height: 5’ 7”

Weight: 120 lbs

Sadie Ann Coltrane is the daughter of Sheriff Rufus Z. Coltrane, her mother died 10 years ago in 1856 when she was 16 leaving her as the woman of the house and Rufus to do his best in raising her. She sometimes works at the café as a waitress, she and North Duke grew up together in Sleepy City but her being a Coltrane and him a Duke they were more acquaintances than friends until he returns from the Civil War.

• 2 months later...

Well, I just found this and thought that I had better put mine down.

Name: Devin Duke

Nickname: T.J. [Tear-jerk] Duke. (Given to him by one of his many girlfriends that he has left with broken heart)

Makes his home in Hazzard, but has ventured from the big cattle ranches of Texas to the ice roads of northern Canada hauling freight.

Is a second cousin to the infamous Bo & Luke Duke.

6'2" and change

180 lbs

Blue eyes

Has light brown hair that flips out from underneath his faded red ball cap.

Wears dusty old wrangler jeans, faded black t-shirt and scuffed up old Cat work boots.

Quite most of the time, but is a talker once you get to know him.

Occupation: Trucker, hauling everything from cattle to crude oil, and everything in between.

Vehicles: Drives an old yellow and white F-150 pick-up around town, but winds up spending most of his time in his dark blue, chromed up, Kenworth.

CB handle is T.J. Duke.

Likes to give his friends a hard time about things that didn't quite go right or something that they don't quite see eye-to-eye about. Is very protective of his family and friends and if you're going to mess with them, you'll have to get through him first.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SleepysRose

Cute Roger! :)

You sound like a pretty interesting guy T.J.

Now, let me give you the list of interesting things about me.

1) I'm crazy about the Dukes of Hazzard.

• 1 year later...

Name: Haley Raine Jordan

Nickenames: Hales, Raine, Jordan

Where she was born: Atlanta, Georgia

Now makes her home in Hazzard County. She is best friends with Daisy Duke and works alongside her best friend as a waitress at the Boars Nest.

5'8" with blond hair and brown eyes

185 lbs

Has long blonde hair without bangs and wears it hanging loose and straight down her back or sometimes pulled back into a ponytail, depending on what she is doing.

Wears jeans and a tank top or sometimes a button down shirt and short shorts, depending on her mood and the weather outside. Very rarely wears a dress.

Very fiesty and has quite a temper when she's mad. Is also very stubborn.

Car: 1969 Dodge Charger RT, all black with 05 on the door and a Rebel Flag painted on the roof, the car is called Rebel

CB handle: Country Rebel

Significant other is Bo Duke. She met him through Daisy when she was visiting her friend one day and fell head over heels for the blond Duke boy. She's been in Hazzard ever since

Name: Haley Raine Jordan

Nicknames: Hales, Raine, Jordan, Rebel

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Reddish Blonde sometimes and blonde

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 190 pounds

Born: Atlanta, Georgia

Lives: Hazzard, Georgia

Car: 1969 black Dodge Charger RT with a Rebel flag painted on the roof, much like that of the General, Rebel is painted above the windows on both doors and an 05 on the drivers side door.

CB handle: Country Rebel

Haley is best friends with Daisy Duke and grew up with Daisy, Bo and Luke on the Duke farm. Haley grew up learning about cars and how to drive them so by the time she was old enough to actually get her license she was one of the best female drivers in Hazzard County, not to mention the entire state.

Haley becomes not only the best female driver but also one of the sought after beauties in the entire county, along with her best friend Daisy. While many guys want Haley's attention, she has eyes for only one guy, Bo Duke. And Bo has eyes for her too